CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to see Bob's thread on page 2 of this section, so bumping it up to page 1 again.

:bump: for Bob :rose: and Fontelle :rose:

Could the holidays be any more difficult than those spent waiting for a loved one to come home?

Wow, I couldn't be more disgusted after playing catch up on this case.

:rose: Stay strong Mrs Harrod. :rose: :rose:

Karma keep an eye out, something tells me you're gonna need that wide train to sweep this bunch when the truth is told.

Still thinkin' about Bob, and Fontelle. :heartbeat:

And I'm still wondering how she's doing, living in their (Bob's and her) home, apparently away from her family and long-time friends. Did a friend(s) or family member move to be near her? I'm worried about her...altho I'm quite sure she's made new friends. Welcomed with open arms...by everyone (probably) except her hubby's family. :(

:sigh:

Wow, I couldn't be more disgusted after playing catch up on this case.

:rose: Stay strong Mrs Harrod. :rose: :rose:

Karma keep an eye out, something tells me you're gonna need that wide train to sweep this bunch when the truth is told.

Yep, Karma is going to eventually play a big role in this case. Every last one of them disgusts me. In fact, I find myself wondering what role Bobs grandson may have played in this case. What was he doing the day his dad was doing allegedly doing 'home repairs'? and what was he doing when his mom was staying at Bobs home the Tuesday and Wednesday between Bobs disappearance and presumed murder-doing who knows what at the potential and likely crime scene?

I wonder how daughter JuM and SIL JeM's DIL feels about possibly raising her children as a single parent if and when arrests are made in this case, because imo, there will be multiple arrests-when arrests are finally made and charges brought forth against those responsible for and involved in Bobs disappearance.

All JMO of course.

Still praying for Justice for Bob!

o/t

Maine Couple Wed

"Eighty-eight-year-old Paul Walker married his longtime sweetheart, 87-year-old Ann Thayer, in a Lewiston rehabilitation center Tuesday in front of a small group of family and friends."

Not only did family and friends attend, (and were welcome) the couple will be honeymooning in Bermuda when Ann feels better.

What a lovely, lovely story. Wonder if there was much arguing about money on the part of the family? :waitasec:

I saw this on CNN! They were SO cute and you could tell they are so in love.

Hi all! Read all 8 threads on this case. I'm speechless. I feel so badly for Bob. :tears:

This case is so disturbing and hits a personal chord with me as it does with others who have (thankfully) contributed to it here on WS.

:::bumping for Bob and Fontelle:::

Thinking of Mr and Mrs Harrod today. They should be making plans for the holiday, instead...:-(

Thinking about Christmas today, and the fact that Bob will not be here to celebrate with his lovely wife. Where are you Bob? Where are the consciences of the people that did this?

Thinking about Christmas today, and the fact that Bob will not be here to celebrate with his lovely wife. Where are you Bob? Where are the consciences of the people that did this?

Where indeed? Poor Mrs. Harrod. Still hoping and praying for justice here.

I am sure LE have a very good idea of what happened to Mr. Harrod and who was involved.

I have never thought of this case as a "mystery" or a "who done it."

Praying LE gets the evidence they need to make an arrest. Praying that Mr. Harrod's remains are found. Praying that those responsible are haunted by what they did to an elderly man.

I hope Mrs Harrod realizes that sleuthers across the www are soldiering on, trying to find ways to help obtain justice for Bob's murder.

:bump:Just hate to see this thread on page 2, so bumping it up to page 1.

I look for this thread every day, hoping for news and GOOD news in particular.

Continuing to carry fond thoughts over the holiday season for this lovely couple who so deserve to be re-united...

Note to those responsible: You *will* be found-out some day, and that day won't come soon enough. Just how COULD you? :-/

Very soon, Bob's thread will be moved to the Missing But Not Forgotten discussion forum. Don't lose him! There will be a redirect for a while, but after that, you can find him in that forum.

Hoping for answers in Bob's case soon.

Very soon, Bob's thread will be moved to the Missing But Not Forgotten discussion forum. Don't lose him! There will be a redirect for a while, but after that, you can find him in that forum.

Hoping for answers in Bob's case soon.

I understand why, but boy, this really depresses me. I cant believe nobody will come forward and tell what they know. This elderly man deserves to be laid to rest by his loved ones. Fontelle needs to have answers. I can only hope that LE will be stepping in very shortly and making an arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow