Found Deceased CA - Catono Perez, San Francisco. 10 April 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

MicheleT

Reaction score
Severed head discovered in San Francisco refrigerator during missing persons investigation, report says

The article doesn't say the head belongs to Perez, just that it was found during a search warrant looking for him.

Sunset Homicide Victim's Severed Head Reportedly Found In Refrigerator; Case Might Be Linked to Daly City Shooting
"35-year-old Justin Silvernale, the Antioch man who allegedly stabbed an off-duty SFPD officer at a gas station in South San Francisco around 5:30 a.m. on Easter Sunday and was later fatally shot by police, was in possession of identification belonging to the Great Highway homicide victim, likely to be Perez."

I think this is probably Perez's head, but this is going to be a weird case

Ty for the update, @CastlesBurning.

Rest in peace, Mr. Perez. :(
Sergeant cleared in shooting of man on meth ‘rampage’ - The San Francisco Examiner
  • Aug. 13, 2020
Investigators later found the blood and identification of 41-year-old Catono Perez on his body.

Weeks after the shooting, San Francisco police found human remains and a large pool of blood at Perez’s apartment on Great Highway between Moraga and Lawton streets on April 26. His mother had reported him missing and called 911.

The Medical Examiner’s Office has since confirmed the remains belonged to Perez.

probably not. it seems his killer was taken out by the cops.

My old crime buddy Justin Silvernale was the guy the cops killed. Just stumbled on this page. I heard rumors about the severed head thing. I’ve gotten sober since 2010 and left SF, but Justin being crazy was legendary. Cut up his gf face, her name was reindeer (street name) cause he got paranoid when he was high. Crazy times. Sad to say but the police did the only thing they could in the moment.

My old crime buddy Justin Silvernale was the guy the cops killed. Just stumbled on this page. I heard rumors about the severed head thing. I’ve gotten sober since 2010 and left SF, but Justin being crazy was legendary. Cut up his gf face, her name was reindeer (street name) cause he got paranoid when he was high. Crazy times. Sad to say but the police did the only thing they could in the moment.
Was he charged for the incident with his girlfriend?

And was this the same Justin Silvernale in SLO, 2015?

Diary of an arrest: Was an October arrest in Paso Robles an overly aggressive bungle or a messy success?

Congratulations on your journey of sobriety! Wishing you much happiness.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back