Found Deceased CA- Damond Lazenby 19, last seen 4am, clothes found outsd running car in Port Chicago area, last phn ping Chev Sta on Willow Pass, Concord, 1 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1672822133380.png
1672822165489.png

Highlights from article:

He is from Pittsburg, CA

19 years old

6' 3" tall and about 160 lbs, brown eyes

" Last seen wearing gray sweatpants with black stripes. He could have been wearing a "Rugrats" hoodie or was possibly shirtless and wearing black Crocs shoes."

Last seen 4:00 am on 1 Jan 2023

Last phone ping 6:00 am on 1 Jan 2023 at Chevron Station, Willow Pass Rd, Concord. There are several Chevron Stations on Willow Pass Rd, and they don't say which one.

Clothes found outside running car in the Port Chicago area. They don't say which clothes; but since they say that he might be shirtless, maybe his shirt was included with what they found.

A witness reported seeing a man fitting his description running on the freeway in "that area" around the time he went missing. The man might have been intoxicated and appeared to be in distress. They don't say if "that area" is near the Chevron Station in Concord or near the Port Chicago area.

Family and friends have been searching public areas in the locations of interest. There are private and restricted areas off limits to them. They have asked Concord police if they can have access to surveillance videos.

Police told KTVU that they are actively working the case, and said that there is no reason to suspect foul play. They don't have reason to think that anyone else was with him.

(The closest Chevron Station on Willow Pass to the Port Chicago area is minutes away from the Port Chicago area -- about 5.6 miles down the Port Chicago Hwy. I don't like the sound of the clothes outside the running car in the Port Chicago area. Port Chicago is on Suisun Bay -- so we have another young man who was possibly intoxicated, missing near a body of water.)

He looks like a nice kid. The Rugrats hoodie hurts my heart! Sunday at 4 AM is NYE night, so more people were likely up and driving around at 4 AM than normal. Also unfortunately a much higher likelihood he was intoxicated/using substances - I wonder where he left from.

Car was found on an overpass on Port Chicago Highway in Concord, CA. One overpass is near some water on a golf course, but another overpass shows a Caltrain passing by on Google Maps. Could he a) be nearby but not located yet, b) have gotten into a car with someone on the highway or elsewhere after abandoning his car, or c) gotten on public transit and be in a different Bay Area city?

View attachment 392275
View attachment 392276

Highlights from article:

He is from Pittsburg, CA

19 years old

6' 3" tall and about 160 lbs, brown eyes

" Last seen wearing gray sweatpants with black stripes. He could have been wearing a "Rugrats" hoodie or was possibly shirtless and wearing black Crocs shoes."

Last seen 4:00 am on 1 Jan 2023

Last phone ping 6:00 am on 1 Jan 2023 at Chevron Station, Willow Pass Rd, Concord. There are several Chevron Stations on Willow Pass Rd, and they don't say which one.

Clothes found outside running car in the Port Chicago area. They don't say which clothes; but since they say that he might be shirtless, maybe his shirt was included with what they found.

A witness reported seeing a man fitting his description running on the freeway in "that area" around the time he went missing. The man might have been intoxicated and appeared to be in distress. They don't say if "that area" is near the Chevron Station in Concord or near the Port Chicago area.

Family and friends have been searching public areas in the locations of interest. There are private and restricted areas off limits to them. They have asked Concord police if they can have access to surveillance videos.

Police told KTVU that they are actively working the case, and said that there is no reason to suspect foul play. They don't have reason to think that anyone else was with him.

(The closest Chevron Station on Willow Pass to the Port Chicago area is minutes away from the Port Chicago area -- about 5.6 miles down the Port Chicago Hwy. I don't like the sound of the clothes outside the running car in the Port Chicago area. Port Chicago is on Suisun Bay -- so we have another young man who was possibly intoxicated, missing near a body of water.)
Yeah I was thinking 1001 Willow Pass Ct, Concord, CA 94520

These locations usually have sooo many cameras.

He sounds like a great kid who is very close to his family. I think he'd contact them if he could.

I'm sure they've tried pinging his phone. I wonder what iy shows?

If he had been hit by a car or suffered from hypothermia, he'd have been found by now.

Where are you Damond??????

Hmm I remember that one too. Not sure if there was. It was in Vallejo I think.
no richmond. they found his body in the bay and said it was accidental. some ppl thought the uber driver did something to him, but he couldnt have stopped and thrown him from the bridge and his friends said he was acting weird and they were high.

his mom said he was upset and didnt tell her why... story time. not proud of this, i took shrooms once and i was upset as hell and couldnt even talk to say why for a good while... i was nearly in hysterics and trying to ell my sis in law that i took a shroom and couldnt say it. i was surrounded by ppl i was w so i was ok but what if id been alone driving? i might have taken off too.

I hope he is not found in a nearby body of water....that seems to happen so often with young men who go missing at night, esp. if they are drunk or high.

There are recent cases where young men have been roofied by strangers. Could that have happened here?

Sad news :(

CONCORD, Calif. - A body was discovered on the side of Highway 4 Saturday afternoon, officials said.

Two lanes are currently blocked.

The family members of Damond Lazenby, a 19-year-old boy who has been missing since New Year's Day, are attending a press conference over the details of the recovered body at Willow Pass Court and Evora Road.

Family members of Lazenby believe the body to be him, though CHP has not confirmed this information.

The Lazenby family told KTVU they believed Damond was dumped in the area where the body was found, saying they have searched that area "numerous" times and said the body was wearing different clothes from the last time he was seen.

The family also said if he was there he would have been dirty from all the storms, but instead was found with clean clothes.

It is unclear if the investigation is under California Highway Patrol or the Concord Police Department.

Sad news :(

CONCORD, Calif. - A body was discovered on the side of Highway 4 Saturday afternoon, officials said.

Two lanes are currently blocked.

The family members of Damond Lazenby, a 19-year-old boy who has been missing since New Year's Day, are attending a press conference over the details of the recovered body at Willow Pass Court and Evora Road.

Family members of Lazenby believe the body to be him, though CHP has not confirmed this information.

The Lazenby family told KTVU they believed Damond was dumped in the area where the body was found, saying they have searched that area "numerous" times and said the body was wearing different clothes from the last time he was seen.

The family also said if he was there he would have been dirty from all the storms, but instead was found with clean clothes.

It is unclear if the investigation is under California Highway Patrol or the Concord Police Department.
It stormed so bad New Years night and just recently so how clean of clothes? Also change of clothes? That’s so weird. Were they his? Did someone see him naked and lend him clothes?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curiousinky
Back