CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me this will not affect the ability to prosecute JJD[emoji15] MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His attorneys will probably try to get the case dismissed, but I don't see any judge or jury in this state letting a notorious serial killer go free. That's not going to happen, IMHO.

:cow:

So no Australia connection then? Does anyone know why he was dismissed from the police force? He has two children? Thanks guys.

He got caught shop lifting. Waaaaaait for it dog reppelant,and a hammer. While assigned to robbery detail as a LEO in 1979. No eyebrows were raised. No further investigation. Even though there was so much of his activity going on right under their noses.

I just read that 3 of the murders were linked by DNA in 1986. Surely this was big news in the area.
If his crime spree did in fact end in 1986 I find that interesting. 1986 was the first time DNA was used in a trial. We know he's bright. Do you think this could be the reason?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

He got caught shop lifting. Waaaaaait for it dog reppelant,and a hammer. While assigned to robbery detail as a LEO in 1979. No eyebrows were raised. No further investigation. Even though there was so much of his activity going on right under their noses.

I've been asking the same question. :( I don't want to point any fingers, but had they put the pieces together, a lot of tragedy could have been prevented. How crazy this is all coming together with the Me Too Movement and Cosby's conviction. Sending lots of love to all the victims.

Please tell me this will not affect the ability to prosecute JJD[emoji15] MOO

I don’t see how they can forbid LE from accessing public records, at least, not unless a law is made against it.

There was a sense of... something. Maybe sadness, maybe disappointment when the DA for a moment breathed hesitantly and then said “no”. That felt big to me.

The sir name did pop up in another chat forum about him,although the person that mentioned it wasn't exactly sure if it was correct. Turns out it was spot on.
I guess LE missed that.while perusing Social media. Seeing if his ugly head would pop up, or if anyone had any good suspects.

I will be opening another thread shortly. Hang on.

Monday morning quarterbacking. Would you suspect a neighbor who stole a shovel of burying bodies in his backyard? I wouldn't unless I knew or suspected him of murder. He had a good record as a police officer. One coworker called him a straight arrow, by the book cop.

To the poster who mentioned how "pathetic" he looks in the mugshot--yep! But I'm sure there's a part of him that's loving the attention and everyone knowing what he did and got away with for so long. For that reason I think everyone in the media and online should STOP calling him the GSK (Michelle came up with that to help catch him through branding; now he's caught) and start calling him... wait for it... the Micro-Genitalia Killer ;)

Hey Everyone,

Before you continue the discussion we need your help.

Websleuths is in a serious financial dilemma. If you can donate we would greatly appreciate it. However, do not donate if it puts you in any sort of financial stress.

You can donate through https://www..com/websleuths-is-on-the-brink where there is more information about Websleuths situation.

You can donate using PAYPAL and us the email address websleuthsdonations@gmail.com

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Continue the East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer CaseRIGHT HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste