CA CA - Ellie Lorenzo, 3, Fremont, 11 Jul 2024 *wasn't returned per custody agreement, father found dead in nearby city*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
abc7news.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Press Release:
Missing Child Ellie LorenzoToday (July 12, 2024), at about 12:25 p.m., Fremont Police Department received a missing person’s report of a 3-year-old female from the child's biological mother. According to the information received from the mother, the child was supposed to be returned, per a custody agreement, tonight. However, the mother was informed the child’s biological father was found deceased in a nearby city, and the child’s whereabouts are currently unknown. Our hearts go out to the family, and we assure you that we are doing everything we can to locate the child. We are asking for the community’s assistance to help locate and ensure the safe return of the missing child. If you have any information on the child’s whereabouts, please call the Fremont Police Department at 510-790-6800, option 3.

Missing Child – Ellie Lorenzo, 3 years old, African American, approximately 3 feet tall and 60 lbs, with black hair and brown eyes. Ellie was last seen at about 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, 7/11/24, at the Casa Arroyo Apartments on Racho Arroyo Parkway in Fremont.

Photographs of Ellie Lorenzo are included in this press release.

ellie1.jpg ellie2.jpg ellie4.jpg

A spokesperson for the department confirmed to The Standard that Ellie’s father died sometime on Friday in San Francisco. No additional information about his death was available.

The San Francisco Police Department confirmed it’s lending resources in “an extensive search” for the girl. Representatives for the department did not answer questions regarding the circumstances around her father’s death.

I read through all the comments twice and don’t see anything?

It must have been removed, which must mean that it was not true. I looked through the comments several times and it is gone. :(

I'm in the Bay Area and I'm watching KTVU news on my TV right now. They just now reported the story, but didn't report anything new. Darn!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back