CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 Jul 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://cdfdata.fire.ca.gov/incidents/incidents_details_info?incident_id=1163View attachment 79137

Very interesting, a number of fires broke out yesterday in the general search area and the causes are under investigation. Yes, it is summer and fire season but all in the same area smells hinky to me. Hopefully the fire crews are safe but also keep an eye out for suspicious items/evidence. Just my random first opinion when I heard about these fires.
:moo::fence::confused:
I attached a link to Calfire for the current fire info on the China Fire.

The same thing happened in the Hailey Dunn searches. I still wonder if it was connected to her case.

I made the mistake of following this case in a place other than Websleuths.
I have never seen the amount of nasty infighting, gossiping, petty backstabbing and unproductive malarkey anywhere, ever.
I missed y'all!

Just checking in after being on vacation for 2 weeks and unable to really follow. I was SO hoping they'd have found this sweet baby by now :(

It's so sad that there is nothing new being reported or updated in msm, and of course that little Ember is still missing.

After reading all the posts it is my opinion that the baby is near where the pacifier was found. What led me to this conclusion? The fact that Dad fled when it was found and figured that the baby's body would soon be located showing signs of murder.

He knew he couldn't possibly claim it was an accidental death or death from a seizure followed by a panicked cover-up, as the cause of death would be obvious once the body was found.

I believe he killed the baby and disposed of her body in the time between the two video captures from the Happy Stop or whatever it is called. Hence the lie about his trips to the store and the hour or so of lost time where he couldn't account for his whereabouts to LE.

The pacifier sealed his fate so he let LE kill him rather than be arrested on a armed car jacking charge.

Again, the body is near the pacifier. This is where he got out of the vehicle. He would not have run if it was miles from the body as he could just blame it on the kidnappers.

This is just my opinion after reading the threads. Yours may differ.

After reading all the posts it is my opinion that the baby is near where the pacifier was found. What led me to this conclusion? The fact that Dad fled when it was found and figured that the baby's body would soon be located showing signs of murder.

He knew he couldn't possibly claim it was an accidental death or death from a seizure followed by a panicked cover-up, as the cause of death would be obvious once the body was found.

I believe he killed the baby and disposed of her body in the time between the two video captures from the Happy Stop or whatever it is called. Hence the lie about his trips to the store and the hour or so of lost time where he couldn't account for his whereabouts to LE.

The pacifier sealed his fate so he let LE kill him rather than be arrested on a armed car jacking charge.

Again, the body is near the pacifier. This is where he got out of the vehicle. He would not have run if it was miles from the body as he could just blame it on the kidnappers.

This is just my opinion after reading the threads. Yours may differ.

I agree with what you've said, except I think it was an accidental death. Any thought on what might have motivated him to kill her?

I agree with what you've said, except I think it was an accidental death. Any thought on what might have motivated him to kill her?

I have also suspected he killed her based on his lack of emotion and lack of remorse and the fact that he dehumanized her by referring to her to LE as "it". But mostly I, too, suspected murder because he fled when he believed that she might soon be found because of the discovery of the pacifier. And that he took a gun and wasn't afraid to shoot at people, that makes him seem like he was capable of ending a life.

It seems that when parents kill their kids it is often for selfish motives. They want a different lifestyle, or have a love interest who doesn't want kids, or they feel like it's too much of a burden.

In MG's case, his daughter had special needs and, from an outside view, it did actually seem overwhelming to have to wake up with a baby every two hours indefinitely. Babies can be challenging as it is. (But we love them so much it doesn't matter.) His daughter presented extra challenges. Maybe too much for him.

Also, it seems that there were issues between him and his wife since they kept breaking up and we're living apart. Maybe he preferred that arrangement, but she wanted to be together as a family. Maybe he thought if the baby were gone, they could break up and he wouldn't be tied to her for the rest of his life through Ember. Maybe the fact that his wife was moving back in with him the next day made him suddenly feel trapped and pushed him over the edge. Maybe he just wanted a way out.

Also, he did not have a job and lived in a trailer with no running water. The idea of supporting a child and wife in those conditions might have seemed impossible and unappealing. Maybe that was too much responsibility for a guy who would prefer to hang out by himself and get stoned. Did he see a way to improve his life and the lives of the baby and his wife? Maybe the whole felt hopeless.

Just some guesses. It is really hard to think about as a parent. ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. What leads me to believe murder rather than accident is that he fled rather than wait to see if the body was found. In all the time he had, he would have been concentrating on telling the story of an accident and subsequent cover up, waited for the body to be discovered and be ready with his story, had it happened accidentally. But, he knew that the body would reveal the truth and he would not be able to explain the injuries and damage to the baby's body as accidental. He had no outs except suicide by cop or prison for life.

Why would he do such a thing? I think it is unlikely that we will ever find a rational explanation for irrational behavior. How many times have we seen where a parent, step-parent or live-in murdered the child(ren) and we never understand why?

He was so evil that he took his secret to his grave. The poor little 19 year old mother has to go on, maybe never knowing what happened to her baby. She was in love with this person, who killed her baby and soon after was killed in a shoot out with police. She is ruined for life. No one gets over something like this.

It is my opinion, yours may differ.

Kammiemc - I agree with you entire post. All of these could be reasons that he lost control of himself. However, even he stated that he ate 'wax' which knocked him into a deep sleep, so I don't think he got impatient with a hungry baby waking every two hours and then lost it. I think he disposed of her during his one hour trip earlier in the day. And the pacifier made him run. The baby is near the pacifier.

Absolutely. Everything you said.

I have also suspected he killed her based on his lack of emotion and lack of remorse and the fact that he dehumanized her by referring to her to LE as "it". But mostly I, too, suspected murder because he fled when he believed that she might soon be found because of the discovery of the pacifier. And that he took a gun and wasn't afraid to shoot at people, that makes him seem like he was capable of ending a life.

It seems that when parents kill their kids it is often for selfish motives. They want a different lifestyle, or have a love interest who doesn't want kids, or they feel like it's too much of a burden.

In MG's case, his daughter had special needs and, from an outside view, it did actually seem overwhelming to have to wake up with a baby every two hours indefinitely. Babies can be challenging as it is. (But we love them so much it doesn't matter.) His daughter presented extra challenges. Maybe too much for him.

Also, it seems that there were issues between him and his wife since they kept breaking up and we're living apart. Maybe he preferred that arrangement, but she wanted to be together as a family. Maybe he thought if the baby were gone, they could break up and he wouldn't be tied to her for the rest of his life through Ember. Maybe the fact that his wife was moving back in with him the next day made him suddenly feel trapped and pushed him over the edge. Maybe he just wanted a way out.

Also, he did not have a job and lived in a trailer with no running water. The idea of supporting a child and wife in those conditions might have seemed impossible and unappealing. Maybe that was too much responsibility for a guy who would prefer to hang out by himself and get stoned. Did he see a way to improve his life and the lives of the baby and his wife? Maybe the whole felt hopeless.

Just some guesses. It is really hard to think about as a parent. ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say it again. Search the area where the pacifier was found. The pacifier is critical to finding her as its recovery made him run and eventually commit suicide by cop.

bump for ember.... and janna, leaona, daphne, lonzie and all the other teeny tiny babies who were never found.

ember.jpg

There is a search group going out this weekend meeting at the water towers and searching Clear Creek area. Sheriff stated it is still an open investigation, but is not releasing info. Still lots of rumors flying around SM. Spread the flyer if you can. And just a fyi, the area where the pacifier was found has been searched thoroughly.

thank you for volunteering! if i lived locally i would want to help too.

sadly i think she has met w scavengers. shes just so tiny. did they ever take cadaver dogs out there? by now im not sure it isnt too late :(

View attachment 79545

There is a search group going out this weekend meeting at the water towers and searching Clear Creek area. Sheriff stated it is still an open investigation, but is not releasing info. Still lots of rumors flying around SM. Spread the flyer if you can. And just a fyi, the area where the pacifier was found has been searched thoroughly.

Where is this precious baby girl? I just can't get this sweetie off my heart strings.....she just needs to be found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back