CA - Harvey Weinstein trial on Sexual Harassment #metoo *Guilty in CA, NY Appeal*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(May I just add that despite whatever differences we might have, I appreciate my fellow women posters in our solidarity against sexual assualt and the *advertiser censored* shaming culture) :loveyou:

To have to choose between your livelihood and reputation and the use of your body is not always a "choice". :( That is why it is called "rape".

Hm. You said you didn’t click on any of the other — msm — links once you got the “adult” content flag. So, back on topic, how would YOU diagnose a “real” sexual assault victim using the DSM-5?
[emoji202]MOO

The topic is women who accept financial compensation for sexual assault, who do not report the assault to authorities, and who decades later make it a media story and rely on the court of public opinion to determine guilt. Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if all criminal behavior was judged like this?

The topic is women who accept financial compensation for sexual assault, who do not report the assault to authorities, and who decades later make it a media story and rely on the court of public opinion to determine guilt. Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if all criminal behavior was judged like this?

The topic is: Harvey-Weinstein-Harassment-(Accusations)

(May I just add that despite whatever differences we might have, I appreciate my fellow women posters in our solidarity against sexual assualt and the *advertiser censored* shaming culture) :loveyou:

To have to choose between your livelihood and reputation and the use of your body is not always a "choice". [emoji20] That is why it is called "rape".

Love, love, love ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ back at all y’all

[emoji202]MOO

To have to choose between your livelihood and reputation and the use of your body is not always a "choice". :( That is why it is called "rape".

I don't think there's any value in emphasizing gender divide. Isn't that where this problem originates?

Indeed, that is NOT the topic.

The topic is that Harvey Weinstein is accused of multiple accounts of sexual harassment and forcible rape (didn't I also read?).

The topic is NOT about women cashing in on their agonizing sexual assaults.

Also? Am horrified.

I don't think there's any value in emphasizing gender divide. Isn't that where this problem originates?

You just said this topic is about WOMEN who trade sexual assault for monetary compensation. (Rape victims)

So, who emphasized the gender divide?

Hmmmmmm.....

Yeah.

I think I see from whence the problem originates, all right. ;)

It's mind boggling how so many women can be assaulted and raped by one man and he hasn't once been prosecuted. In my opinion.

You just said this topic is about WOMEN who trade sexual assault for monetary compensation. (Rape victims)

So, who emphasized the gender divide?

Please quote my comments rather than make claims regarding my comments - accuracy matters.

Please quote my comments rather than make claims regarding my comments - accuracy matters.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by otto

How's that? ;)

Here you go:

It's mind boggling how so many women can be assaulted and raped by one man and he hasn't once been prosecuted. In my opinion.

There should be police reports and court room decisions, not media-based guilty verdicts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back