CA CA - Heidi Planck, 39, left son’s football game in Downey, dog found in Los Angeles, 17 Oct 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he bring a treat to an employee he just found was embezzling? Makes no sense.
Just throwing out possibilities: 1) We don't know for sure that's true. At the moment, that's hearsay. There's no evidence to prove that she was or that he said that outside of JW saying that. 2) If he did, in fact, say that, maybe he didn't discover it until after she was reported missing? It's odd to me that JS would have had personal bank statements to even look through to begin with. That would indicate he either went through her personal mail or accessed her online bank statements (both illegal) or there was some pending litigation and the statements had been subpoenaed.

It is but, to play devils advocate, maybe it was the people who found it and they are not native English speakers? Perhaps they wanted to say something along the lines of are you missing a dog and it got lost in translation. Do we know who the text is from?

side note and off topic because I don’t know where else to ask, why can I no longer view Cleo smith’s thread? TIA

Here is the CS thread

Found Alive - Australia - Terence Darrell Kelly, charged w/ abduction, 4 y.o. victim found alive, WA ,16 Oct 2021

Just throwing out possibilities: 1) We don't know for sure that's true. At the moment, that's hearsay. There's no evidence to prove that she was or that he said that outside of JW saying that. 2) If he did, in fact, say that, maybe he didn't discover it until after she was reported missing? It's odd to me that JS would have had personal bank statements to even look through to begin with. That would indicate he either went through her personal mail or accessed her online bank statements (both illegal) or there was some pending litigation and the statements had been subpoenaed.
Yes it is all odd indeed!

I mean, the empty driveway would kind of indicate that, unless that's a garage door you can see on the Google street view and she would use that as opposed to always parking in the driveway.

Yeah, I was trying to decide if that is a garage door too. I think it is, but whether or not she used it as such, I don't know. The last video we have of her, her car was in the driveway.

Yeah, I was trying to decide if that is a garage door too. I think it is, but whether or not she used it as such, I don't know. The last video we have of her, her car was in the driveway.
It’s a garage. Not sure if this is allowed and will edit if not, but you can find listing photos of it staged as another living space. Who knows though if she kept it that way.

I also noticed that she has her dog off leash when loading into the car. Not necessarily important, but I wonder if she lets him off often and if he was found with a leash.

Oh sorry if so! I’ve been following but reading through quickly to catch up. I probably read it wrong.
Nope you’re correct, if we consider JW’s comments that the company called him asking for her work laptop to be returned and accusing her of siphoning money. I think it might be going both ways, and JMO, I could see a situation where they might have been threatening eachother as a result.

He doesn’t appear to be the most fit guy. Back problems could definitely be an issue. Substance abuse is possible too. I imagine he’s probably stressed out at the moment as well for his own reasons.
I found it interesting too that in the news video (I think?) the reporter states that neighbors confirmed its JS dropping the muffins. Maybe he does go there enough for neighbors to know who he is?

I searched the California SOS for E Squared, just out of curiosity and came up with quite a few hits but something about this one stood out. Formed 8/5/21 through Legal Zoom, so no members are listed.
| California Secretary of State

That link only gave me an error message, and would not let me view. What stood out about the one you found interesting, if I may ask?

Why would JS take muffins to her house if he knew she was missing? Do we know what day he was there? MOO
That looks to me like something a man would do after a fight with his girlfriend, who he now thinks is ghosting him. Leaves the car door open (not planning to stay), rings the bell, leaves the peace offering then jumps back in the car.

One also wonders if there was anything in that box of muffins that was not a muffin. MOO

I have a bulging L5 & S1. I walk a little wobbly and weird myself when it’s tweaked. Maybe the muffins are from his wife? She made him take them over there. Peace offering? Maybe he thinks she’s avoiding him? He doesn’t stay in case of a potential confrontation that is trying to be avoided?

That link only gave me an error message, and would not let me view. What stood out about the one you found interesting, if I may ask?
The tagline in her Facebook profile just says e squared, that's it. So I just searched e squared in California and then decided to check the SOS. I found a several E squared [additional word(s)] that are active. They are as follows:
E Squared Agency, LLC
E Squared California, LLC
E Squared Digital, LLC
E Squared Engineering LLC
E Squared Fitness, LLC
E Squared Foods LLC
E Squared Logistics LLC
E Squared Marketing LLC
E Squared Ventures, LLC
E Squared, LLC - which was a branch of a Nevada LLC
E-Squared Consulting Limited Liability Co.
E-Squared Investments LLC - this one popped out, I guess, because it was registered most recently and I've had Camden Capital on my mind. The fact that a third-party was used to form the entity doesn't really fit with how the other entities HP is associated with were formed, so probably just coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member