CA CA - Henri Joseph Andre, 83, visitor from France, Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, Hollywood, 8 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Henri Joseph Andre was last seen around 2 a.m. Friday when he walked away from his hotel room in the 7000 block of Hollywood Boulevard. Andre is White and French -- it was unknown if he speaks English. He is 6-feet tall and weighs about 190 pounds. He has gray hair and brown eyes. He wears prescription glasses and was last seen wearing a black jacket, black shirt and black jeans.

LAPD searching for missing French visitor, 83, last seen in Hollywood

missingFrenchman.jpg

At 83, you'd think it would be a Silver Alert but maybe je doesn't qualify since he's a visitor. 2 a.m. not a good time for anyone much less an elderly gent to leave a hotel. I hope he is foind before he is dehydrated or victimized. So sad.

Awwww, I hope he is found safe :( He may have been up and wanting to walk around due to the time difference here as he is from France. I am not clear as to why they are not sure if he speaks English or not. Who is he here with? My own grandma (from France) was in her 80s when she had Alzheimer's and even though she was fluent in English, she did revert back to speaking mostly French. So he may be experiencing some memory loss. I do so hope he is safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back