Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They discussed it and then played what they want to submit
What they played is what the defense is contending was edited. Without the CNN interviewer testifying, as the defense is requesting, or hearing the complete unedited version of the interview we don't know for sure what was said. IMO, the prosecution is playing a game with semantics, just another cheap shot.

What they played is what the defense is contending was edited. Without the CNN interviewer testifying, as the defense is requesting, or hearing the complete unedited version of the interview we don't know for sure what was said. IMO, the prosecution is playing a game with semantics, just another cheap shot.

NO, the defense has all the same info the state has.

And there judge said the defense could subpoena the CNN employee if they want to.

What a cluster.........

The lights don't effect the shape of the vehicle or the points used for the registration.

It seems the defense is trying to insinuate that investigative tools that are accepted by the Court system are flawed, DNA, FARO, interviews by news agencies.

Yes, the state said today is their last presentation of evidence, until mar 12th.

Then the defense told the judge they couldn't start their case tomorrow--they need until Monday morning.

Didnt that already know the state was resting early this week?

I need to just give up on this Charlie Foxtrot of a trial. I can’t believe the defense wants a week off to prepare. What have they been doing for the last who knows how many years? This whole trial is a fiasco in terms of scheduling and actual working days.

Yes, the state said today is their last presentation of evidence, until mar 12th.

Then the defense told the judge they couldn't start their case tomorrow--they need until Monday morning.

Didnt that already know the state was resting early this week?
It's terrible feed but I'm guessing they're going to do the CNN interview today and then give the jury the rest of the week off so that Prosecution can present Faro testimony next Tuesday without interrupting the defense case when it starts.

Law & Crime should have their license taken away.

Can't really blame l&c, but at the same time, they should know how these cases go in California? Everyone who is familiar keeps saying this normal there lol

It will suck if they pull out at this point though.

It will suck. I really want to see these experts the defense was bragging about during the OS.

If the judge allows only a clip taken out of context without the complete interview then I believe he's committing a reversible error.

Why not play the whole thing? If it is what it is, there shouldn’t be a problem with the whole thing being played. I always wanted to hear the full context of the CNN interview. Was hoping I would during trial. Guess not.

OBE: ??? That wasn't edited out. Everyone who watched heard him clearly say this, and that is why the DT wanted to edit that part out from being heard.

IA: The online video is quite clear: I was definitely the last person he saw." In this or another interview, he goes on to add another interesting statement: "I was the last person to talk to him about 5:30. He was at his desk. He pauses and then realizes potential danger and quickly adds: I know because I heard the kids in the background . . .

It's terrible feed but I'm guessing they're going to do the CNN interview today and then give the jury the rest of the week off so that Prosecution can present Faro testimony next Tuesday without interrupting the defense case when it starts.

Law & Crime should have their license taken away.

I can’t watch it. I have no patience for all the glitches. I don’t have much time as it is, and when I do, I would appreciate a clear stream.

I can’t watch it. I have no patience for all the glitches. I don’t have much time as it is, and when I do, I would appreciate a clear stream.

Agree about the feed. Under settings, it works better if you reduce the fps one notch - or at least for me.

If "I was definitely the last person who saw him" is taken to be a confession, then there is hardly any need for the rest of the testimonies. A confession is certainly more powerful than the phone pings, check writing, similarity between the digitized truck image and the defendant's truck...

I need to just give up on this Charlie Foxtrot of a trial. I can’t believe the defense wants a week off to prepare. What have they been doing for the last who knows how many years? This whole trial is a fiasco in terms of scheduling and actual working days.
Is it the defense that wants a week off or is this about the new faro scan witness, which would be the prosecution?

Either way....they have all had enough time to prepare for this trial, there should be no delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member