CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't find coffee in the coffee pot as evidence of breakfast. Our coffee pot does not get cleaned until we make coffee again, usually right before bed so it is ready to go the morning, or, the next morning if we forget or were too tired the night before.

Having coffee in the coffee pot throughout the whole day is not usual in my household. The eggs could have been recently purchased, or she made a scrambled egg for the boys for dinner. I did that all the time when my kiddos were young. And bananas on the counter.....well, we have bananas on the counter almost every day.
I personally don't eat popcorn for breakfast, but it is entirely possible it could have been left out from the night before.

I do not believe the house was staged. All MOO

But what were the McStay's habits?

I don't find coffee in the coffee pot as evidence of breakfast. Our coffee pot does not get cleaned until we make coffee again, usually right before bed so it is ready to go the morning, or, the next morning if we forget or were too tired the night before.

Having coffee in the coffee pot throughout the whole day is not usual in my household. The eggs could have been recently purchased, or she made a scrambled egg for the boys for dinner. I did that all the time when my kiddos were young. And bananas on the counter.....well, we have bananas on the counter almost every day.
I personally don't eat popcorn for breakfast, but it is entirely possible it could have been left out from the night before.

Would the above apply if the "I", "we", "my", "our" are substituted by the McStays?

But what were the McStay's habits?

Amen!!!

BBM. My kids enjoyed chorizo and eggs some evenings, not much of a mess and they ate it with tortillas, basically finger food for children not quite adept with cutlery.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#McStay - Court was in session for just 2 hours this morning. The trial is now in recess until....wait for it...next Wednesday, the 27th at 1:30pm.

D2CzNG9U8AEo0WY.jpg

OMG! Ridiculous!

You are off on a tangent that has nothing to do with anything I'm talking about. I'm not sure what your point is, even. They could have left them outside for the morning.

Do you know what theory I put forward? Because it doesn't seem like you do.

The family were dead on the 4th, there is zero proof they were alive after 8.28pm and even that’s a stretch.

No. The news was not surprising, but it was new. What are the objective, verifiable indications that Joey was severing ties with Chase?

It's all a matter of opinion. Patrick has been saying for years that JM wanted to find other welders. Also, I can't remember where I saw it, but somewhere in EIP's financials it showed MSM started doing the bulk of the work ....and getting paid increasingly more. With Chase getting paid substantially less. His earnings took a huge hit.

MOO

Are you suggesting speculation based on pure conjecture is more reliable than theories based on vetted science?

There are absolutely times when we can't be certain, but science at least has a foundation that has been proven reliable.

Vetted science says DNA can be transferr3d that way. But it is PURE CONJECTURE that there was even a handshake, or a transfer taking place that afternoon.

Which is more likely?
---The DNA vetted science, which says that a DRIVER of the car can leave DNA on the wheel and gear shift after driving a vehicle for an hour or more?

----Or the vetted science which says that a quick handshake can make a trace contributor leave DNA on a steering wheel after never touching it, and AFTER someone else drove it for a few hours?

Which vetted scientific theory seems more likely here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877