CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I care where Chase is as he killed a family of 4. I have seen enough evidence to convince me he is guilty.

I want him to not see another day of freedom for the rest of his life.

Thank God we are a land of law. Just imagine what if everyone, with or without sound reasoning, gets his/her wish fulfilled in that all the people he/she believes to be guilty is imprisoned. Oh, actually, it will be a chaotic situation, where A believes B guilty, B believes C guilty, C believes A guilty........ the result could be, the entire population should be imprisoned.

So I wonder if the defence team are worried they have gone too "all in" on some DK dude did it?

According to the Opening, there was also supposed to be the shadowy band of 4 killers in 2 teams. Then the lurking DK with his fake alibi that the State failed to investigate - more as just one potential psychopath than the definitive killer.

But the way they case has played out - it feels like the defence is very committed to DK being the killer. So if that should get shot down suddenly the defence is in big trouble due to trial by narrative. I wonder if this is why they may not call Riccobene despite have promised the world in the opening?

In the famous words of Admiral Akbar ....

Yes, what happened to the four killers?

So how have they connected DK with the four gang of killers?

The jury has to be so confused with these inconsistent spaghetti type theories.

I have said it many times, and I will say it again now. 1. Its never a wise move to over promise to a jury in any OS, and then not deliver as promised. 2. Its never wise to put all eggs in one basket.

The four supposed killers the defense said were the ones have somehow morphed into one. DK.

Yet not once has the defense been able to prove DK wasn't in Hawaii, much less place DK in Fallbrook on the 4th.

Imo, The defense case has been a big letdown, and this was happening long before McGee became ill.

So it's disingenuous of Maline to use the excuse it's because of McGee not being there now.

Delays, and many defense downtimes or dark days were already occurring way before McGee became ill.

Imo, the highlight of the memorable testimonies wasn't presented by the defense on direct, but what has been brought out by the state instead.

Imo

Last edited:
Dugal was asked in testimony if he took the dogs through the home and he stated that the warrants wouldn't allow for it. To me the dogs even being present at the home, if even only outside, speaks to his efforts and personal mindset that foul play may have been at hand.
It wasn't because of the search warrants.

This was his cross-examination:

8:00 Day 7 Part 2

Maline: You were letting them do what they wanted to do, correct? The handlers?

DuGal: I directed them to what I wanted them to do and then I later found out that they extended that to what they wanted to do and I was appreciative of what they did.

Maline: Ok, did you tell them that you wanted them or you wanted their dogs to pick up to try to pick up any scents within the house?

DuGal: No.

Maline: Why?

DuGal: Because if there's, during our search if we didn't find any bodies or any indication of body parts, decomposition is not an issue inside the house.

Maline: What if there's hidden material that you can't see? Wouldn't you want them to pick up those scents?

Objection, argumentative, lacks foundation - sustained.

Maline: Isn't it just as important to pick up scents within the house that maybe are not visible with the naked eye?

Objection, argumentative - sustained also assumes facts not in evidence.

Maline: So is your answer that you did not direct them to try to pick up scents within the house? Is that correct?

DuGal: That's correct.

So he's assumed because he didn't see anything bodies wouldn't have been there and then moved out of the house.

So I wonder if the defence team are worried they have gone too "all in" on some DK dude did it?

According to the Opening, there was also supposed to be the shadowy band of 4 killers in 2 teams. Then the lurking DK with his fake alibi that the State failed to investigate - more as just one potential psychopath than the definitive killer.

But the way they case has played out - it feels like the defence is very committed to DK being the killer. So if that should get shot down suddenly the defence is in big trouble due to trial by narrative. I wonder if this is why they may not call Riccobene despite have promised the world in the opening?

In the famous words of Admiral Akbar ....
Yes I'm surprised the defense didn't propose the 'team' of four as the dudes he sold the company to.

Yes, what happened to the four kilers?

So how have they connected DK with the four gang of killers?

The jury has to be so confused with these inconsistent spaghetti type theories.

I have said it many times, and I will say it again now. 1. Its never a wise move to over promise to a jury in any OS, and then not deliver as promised. 2. Its never wise to put all eggs in one basket.

The four supposed killers the defense said were the ones have somehow morphed into one. DK.

Yet not once has the defense been able to prove DK wasn't in Hawaii, much less place DK in Fallbrook on the 4th.

Imo, The defense case has been a big letdown, and this was happening long before McGee became ill.

So it's disingenuous of Maline to use the excuse it's because of McGee not being there now.

Delays, and many defense downtimes or dark days were already occurring way before McGee became ill.

Imo, the highlight of the memorable testimonies wasn't presented by the defense on direct, but what has been brought out by the state instead.

Imo
It's not the DT's job to track down and deliver any potential suspects to LE. Their job is to create enough sufficient reasonable doubt to exonerate their client, which I feel they've done. There appears to be many here that don't understand how the justice system in this country works.

Thank God we are a land of law. Just imagine what if everyone, with or without sound reasoning, gets his/her wish fulfilled in that all the people he/she believes to be guilty is imprisoned. Oh, actually, it will be a chaotic situation, where A believes B guilty, B believes C guilty, C believes A guilty........ the result could be, the entire population should be imprisoned.
Conversely, imagine what a world it would be if a conviction could occur only beyond ALL doubt.

Conversely, imagine what a world it would be if a conviction could occur only beyond ALL doubt.

Did anyone suggest so in this case? Kindly review the post I quoted to which my post was in reply to.

Those of us who believe, e.g., DK may be involved, have never said something like "I want DK to be jailed for life. Even though he's not a defendant, I believe he's guilty and I want him to rot in prison." On the other hand, some, including the one I was replying to, made such statement about CM.

Didn't L&C have to buy the rights to film the trial? It's just weird they are doing this & especially as the trial is winding down to the finish. I know that it's going at a snail's pace but it's really frustrating.
They should of known that though and been prepared, because it was initially expected the trial would go for months, not weeks.

If this were a dystopian system where people are caged and executed without trial then people like CM, wouldn’t have the chance to escape justice. Perhaps, this is the type of system that some would prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro