CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's nothing. We encounter liars on a daily basis, and thieving isn't that uncommon. I think a scary thing would be to be in the same room with the actual killer or killers who committed this crime. It comes down to whether they believe this defendant is the actual murderer or not. We really don't know what the jurors think until the end.

You think that 'thieving' is comm0n? <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said, the jurors know how to make their own judgement. I don't know and don't speculate, nor do I make wishes, as to what judgement and conclusion the jurors will make. Let them be.

You dont speculate as to what the jurors will do? Haven't you posted a few times that they will either be a hung jury or not guilty because it wasn't proven by the PT?

Believe or not, I am a law-abiding citizen, and for all I have learned about CM, his past, nothing convinces me that he is the kind of evil and scary monster as some here have been trying to portray him. I would have no problem being in the presence of him. There are some other characters in this case whom I would not feel comfortable meeting.

It doesn't bother you that he stole 32thousand bucks worth of welding tools? That is fine and you would feel comfortable hanging out with him?

And he routinely stole money from new clients, by keeping their down payment and ghosting them. That is no big deal for you? You'd chill with him and have a brew, no problem.

I consider that kind of thievery and dishonesty as cruel and vile. As his common law wife said---he doesn't care about anyone or anything, only himself.

Why would you want to associate with someone like that?

Why do you think Joey travelled with such a rough crowd?

I think Joey was just a nice guy who saw the best in people and gave people second chances even if they had a past. My Dad is similar and it has definitely come back to bite him, a lot.

They removed the cameras again and said they will post the audio later today.

<modsnip> We are in the home stretch now! They certainly aren't covering the Kyrian Knox trial, that's getting as much coverage as this. NONE.

What trial is more important! I wonder if we will even know the damn verdict when it comes down at this point. This is ridiculous. Just let us watch the last little bit live. I would have liked to see McGee and how he is doing today. Ugh.

MSM articles say neighbor’s fed the dogs too. In the Tim Miller video, Summer’s brother says MM kept returning to the house to check on the dogs. So others besides CM were caring for the dogs.

Actually, Summer's brother said that a neighbor told him that the dogs were barking a lot so one of the other neighbor's came and fed the dogs and stuff.

about 3:00 of this video:

Mike said in testimony that he believed that Animal Control told him that they left the food (this is what I recall from when he was posting early on when he posted on InSessions), and that they were there 2 or 3 times.
47:30 of this video:

<modsnip>! We are in the home stretch now! They certainly aren't covering the Kyrian Knox trial, that's getting as much coverage as this. NONE.

What trial is more important! I wonder if we will even know the damn verdict when it comes down at this point. This is ridiculous. Just let us watch the last little bit live. I would have liked to see McGee and how he is doing today. Ugh.

RIGHT!!!!! and c'mon... again, where visuals are going to be needed for most to understand this testimony, we are not going to get the visual? I have checked twitter, I don't think there is anyone there that will even have photo's :( :mad::mad:

BBM: Which makes it even worse that DK would threaten to harm Joey and his family!! Very sad! :(

DK didn't threaten physical harm.

Here is a parallel we've seen so many times here:

(A)
X: CM is a two timed felon, thief, burglar.
Y: But he never had a violent crime history.
X: For someone to have done what CM did, he is totally capable of murdering the McStay family. He did it!

(B)
Y: DK threatened Joey.
X: But it was not a physical threat.

So let's look at it:
Physical threat=threat of violence, agree?

X:
CM didn't have violent past, yet his non-violent crimes makes him almost sure of being the murderer.

The same X:
DK made threat, but (allegedly) not a violent/physical threat, hence he couldn't be involved in the murder.

Is this evidence at the trial?

No it was left out, but it's a part of the whole picture. There were others besides CM who fed the dogs. Testimony or not it's a fact based on Summer's brother's comments in the video and MSM articles. On the other hand, the PT has such a strong case it really shouldn't matter.

Here is a parallel we've seen so many times here:

(A)
X: CM is a two timed felon, thief, burglar.
Y: But he never had a violent crime history.
X: For someone to have done what CM did, he is totally capable of murdering the McStay family. He did it!

(B)
Y: DK threatened Joey.
X: But it was not a physical threat.

So let's look at it:
Physical threat=threat of violence, agree?

CM didn't have violent past, yet his non-violent crimes makes him almost sure of being the murderer.

DK made threat, (allegedly) not a violent/physical threat, hence he couldn't be involved in the murder.

Here is the difference. CM created and deleted and backdated checks, written out to himself, from Joey's account, beginning Feb 1st. AND he called QBooks, posing as Joey and tried to get the online records shut down and erased.

On top of that, CM lied to investigators and told them that Joey gave him those checks on the 4tth, the same checks that CM actually created and backdated himself.

DK was not involved in any of that.

It doesn't matter if CM ever threatened Joey, because as far as any one knows, he wouldn't have done so. He had no reason to do so until things went sideways at the very end.

And he wouldn't have threatened him then because he wanted to do a sneak attack and blindside him. He is a conman and knows how to hoodwink people.

Last edited:
Mike went there once on the 13th and returned on the 15th with the police. He took the dogs home with him on the 15th.

He also told Deputy Tingley he drove by around the 6th of February.

Summer's brother has not testified.

Who knows what false information, hearsay he had heard.

Or true information.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 34m34 minutes ago
#McStay - Court was only in session for the morning. Court adjourned until tomorrow. No word on when closing arguments will happen.

D7HTatkUEAAinNv.jpg

Here is the difference. CM created and deleted and backdated checks, written out to himself, from Joey's account, beginning Feb 1st. AND he called QBooks, posing as Joey and tried to get the online records shut down and erased.

On top of that, CM lied to investigators and told them that Joey gave him those checks on the 4tth, the same checks that CM actually created and backdated himself.

DK was not involved in any of that.

It doesn't matter if CM ever threatened Joey, because as far as any one knows, because he wouldn't have done so. He had no reason to do so until things went sideways at the very end.

And he wouldn't have threatened him then because he wanted to do a sneak attack and blindside him. He is a conman and knows how to hoodwink people.

It's all about Logic.

If you claim CM is guilty, then use evidence and not his non-violent crime history.

If you think non-violent crime history supports guilty in this case, then consider DK's threat to JM, too.

Don't use double standard.

It's all about Logic.

If you claim CM is guilty, then use evidence and not his non-violent crime history.

If you think non-violent crime history supports guilty in this case, then consider DK's threat to JM, too.

Don't use double standard.

I do use evidence. And his long criminal history for burglary and theft is relevant evidence because of the theft accusations being made by the Prosecution.

DK's non violent threat was made over a year before the murders and there is evidence that DK was out of the state when there family went missing. Sio he was cleared by LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CatD