CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a while back about thinking Chase conceived of his plan to murder Joey in 2009, and I'm back to that place again.

It can't be proven, but this is the reasoning behind my thoughts -

I believe what motivated him was seeing the potential future growth of EIP and wanting it all for himself, IDesign. No one to share it with - Joey's use in marketing the business had expired, especially with this Mr Klean contract in the pipeline worth millions.

He heard that Joey was paying Dan off. Not only that, but Dan was supposed to have received his last $2000 the weekend before the murders. On Feb 4th I have no reason to think that Chase didn't know that Joey hadn't made that final payment.

He knew that to get away with it he would have to kill Summer also because Summer would complicate the estate and with Joey murdered and Chase assuming all the contracts signed by EIP she would soon put two and two together. So he had to murder Joey and Summer together under the same roof to ensure that one wasn't unexpectedly out and find out about the murder of the other before they were also killed.

Before he could murder them Chase had to establish a new norm for writing EIP cheques which he could say was done with Joey's permission because it happened before he was murdered, and they still had lunch together and everything was hunky dory between them (in reality he didn't show up but waited it out for Joey to return home) hence the reason he stole cheque stock before Monday February 1st and visited Joey on the 2nd so that he could say that was when Joey gave him the first cheque stock. It explains why everyone thinks he was so dumb to think Joey wouldn't notice it and he could get away with it, he knew when he wrote the first cheque that he would be murdering them. He switched off his phone before he left.

He wasn't worried about overpowering Summer but he was worried about Joey fighting him off and getting away. So months before he began to slowly poison Joey to weaken him and he was monitoring the effects of this through watching Joey slowly having to give up his favourite sports or collapsing after exertion.

I'm sold on this now. I'm not saying I don't think there was a sexual element in Summer's murder, but since he's capable of wielding a hammer against innocents he's capable of acing on a sexual urge at the time too and of enjoying the control of a rapist.

All IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member