Found Safe CA - Joslynn, 2, Brayden, 3, & Rylee Watkins, 5, Gorman, 14 Aug 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was going through the facebook of a cousin of Kimberly and her sister and it is showing in her FB that the kids have been found safe. This is the first I've seen but if you go in to "Justice for Children Without Voices" facebook page it shows they are safe and more info to come. Anyone else see information to that effect?

At least these three babies were found---hope they get the infant safe and sound too! :skip: :skip: :skip:

http://m.msnewsnow.com/msnewsnow/db/330626/content/rp4vljTh

JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -
The Los Angeles Homicide Bureau is asking for help finding two suspects wanted in connection to the murder of a woman in Lebec, California.

On Saturday, August 14, in a remote area, a woman's body was found in the brush by a motorist. When authorities arrived, they noticed that the victim had trauma to the head and she was pronounced dead on the scene.

The victim was later identified by police as Kimberly Harvill.

Now homicide investigators are looking for Joshua Robertson and Brittany Humphrey who were last seen with Harvill’s three children.

They have fled the state and police believe they could be traveling through Mississippi. Robertson and Humphrey are wanted for kidnapping Harvill’s children after she died. A warrant has been issued for their arrest.

The Los Angeles Sheriff's Department said, "There is a possibility that our suspects may be traveling with the three children into Mississippi. We are asking for your assistance in getting this information out to the public."

Robertson has a criminal history, is on post release community supervision and has a previous arrest for possession of a firearm. Robertson and Humphrey are also wanted for questioning in Harvill’s death.

The suspects should be considered armed and dangerous. If you see them, do not approach them, just call police.

Robertson and Humphrey are believed to be driving the victim’s green 1999 Ford Expedition, possibly with the California license plate #7BEK024, or paper plates. If you see this car please contact authorities.
( it has six sick figures on the rear window as in mom, dad, kids , and a RIP with a name on the rear bumper)
The three children are most likely with the suspects and have been listed in law enforcement databases as “Missing Persons at Risk.”

Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's Homicide Bureau at (323) 890-5500.

If you prefer to provide information anonymously, you may call "Crime Stoppers" by dialing (800) 222-TIPS (8477), or texting the letters TIPLA plus your tip to CRIMES (274637), or by using the website http://lacrimestoppers.org.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I believe the child with them is his own 2 year old, not sure if he has custody usually?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

:D

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department say that on Wednesday, August 24, 2016, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Homicide Bureau detectives learned the three missing children were located in a motel on the outskirts of Albuquerque, New Mexico. The suspects left the children in the care of a Good Samaritan who in turn notified local law enforcement.
http://www.yourcentralvalley.com/news/gorman-missing-children-found-safe

eta: LE believes they are headed eastward, from Albuquerque.
In addition, investigators have learned that Joshua Robertson has an infant minor child in his care.

press conference was just on local news---they are still searching for th murder suspects

Got chills seeing the 'found safe' on this thread!! Awesome!! :D

I guess that does mean that Brittney is a willing participant... and for me this article is also the first where I heard them being called murder suspects. Wonder what the heck happened.... what could Kimberly possibly have done for her own sister to be a suspect in murdering her? (not that I think there is ever a good 'excuse' for murder, obviously)

Off to that thread for that.

The missing children’s mother, Kimberly Harvill, was found dead Aug. 14 along Gorman Post Road in Lebec, close to the county’s border with Kern County.
A motorist who was taking a rest during a long drive spotted the slain woman lying in the roadside brush. She had multiple upper body gunshot wounds and trauma to the head, which led authorities to conclude she was murdered.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...ought-gorman-killing-20160823-snap-story.html

It's a wonder the kids were found safe.

I'm so confused by this case! Where is Kimberly's new husband? Who is the baby still with the murderer(s)? Where do these people live?

I'm so glad Kimberly's babies have been found and I hope they're ok. If I missed the answers to any of my questions, I apologize.

I'm so confused by this case! Where is Kimberly's new husband? Who is the baby still with the murderer(s)? Where do these people live?

I'm so glad Kimberly's babies have been found and I hope they're ok. If I missed the answers to any of my questions, I apologize.

I only caught the end of the presser, but the baby with the suspects does not belong to them. Apparently someone asked that man to babysit--[ BIG MISTAKE]---and he took off with the infant.

ETA---UPDATE-correction

I just saw an update saying the baby was his but he had no permission to take the child

I only caught the end of the presser, but the baby with the suspects does not belong to them. Apparently someone asked that man to babysit--[ BIG MISTAKE]---and he took off with the infant.

OMG. Why did they leave the other 3 kids with the Samaritan but take the baby?!?

That is horrible!

OMG. Why did they leave the other 3 kids with the Samaritan but take the baby?!?

It's probably easier to run with just one infant as opposed to three older kids. I am sure they felt LE was hot on their tracks too/

The poor mother of that baby. What a nightmare.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back