Resolved CA - Joy Thompson-Webb, 52, left country to meet unknown male, Buena Park, 17 Jan 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

hibachai

Reaction score
Location Last Seen: Joy was last seen on January 17, 2022. According to family, she met an unknown male online and booked a flight to visit him in another country.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Joy's family fears that she has been a victim of a kidnapping. She hasn't been seen or heard from since.

Have You Seen this Missing Person? Black and Missing Foundation

61f84c494d349_blob-preview.jpg

Which country did she fly to? Knowing that would be a good start, and I'm sure Homeland Security and LE can find that information....
If the person's name, date of birth, and passport information is available that information is now available from Customs and Border Patrol without having to go through a Freedom of Information Act Request. Arrival/Departure History Now Available on I-94 Webpage. Right now, there is no evidence we know of that she is being held against her will and it appears that she left willingly so unfortunately, a lot of LE resources may not be put into her disappearance until they have more information.

If the person's name, date of birth, and passport information is available that information is now available from Customs and Border Patrol without having to go through a Freedom of Information Act Request. Arrival/Departure History Now Available on I-94 Webpage. Right now, there is no evidence we know of that she is being held against her will and it appears that she left willingly so unfortunately, a lot of LE resources may not be put into her disappearance until they have more information.

Not sure that works for US citizens:

United States Citizens and Lawful Permanent residents are unable to look up their previous 10-year travel history at this time.

I94 - Official Website

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back