CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect your opinion but if she never left the house, then where is she? What do you believe happened? I'm not questioning or challenging, seriously asking. How would that even be possible?
I just think she was in worse shape then they are saying and the fact she texted the SM texted the boyfriend and said "pray for her" bothers me. Perhaps she died at home and they hid the body? Something about the SM bothers me bad. Then I read dad said he saw her foot prints in the mountains? I hope they looked in those mountains!
This may end up deleted, not sure because SM has not been listed as a POI

I just think she was in worse shape then they are saying and the fact she texted the SM texted the boyfriend and said "pray for her" bothers me. Perhaps she died at home and they hid the body? Something about the SM bothers me bad. Then I read dad said he saw her foot prints in the mountains? I hope they looked in those mountains!
This may end up deleted, not sure because SM has not been listed as a POI

Is there a MSM link that the SM texted the BF “pray for her?” What could be meant by that?

Last edited:
I’ve read where a person who has taken a drug for the first time or has taken more than once it Could lead to a psychotic, mental break. Tentatively eye witness’s saw her walking and she was seen by a fence (near the road). I don’t know where I was going with this...

I've read posts on WS about her "paranoia." It seems very odd for her to be so scared after smoking pot. It wasn't the first time she'd done it, but I read that bf swears that was all she had. Maybe synthetic mj, then she died from it, SM freaked thinking she'd be blamed. No one else was reported as being affected similarly, so maybe somebody targeted her with something no one else had. Maybe meth?

I've read posts on WS about her "paranoia." It seems very odd for her to be so scared after smoking pot. It wasn't the first time she'd done it, but I read that bf swears that was all she had. Maybe synthetic mj, then she died from it, SM freaked thinking she'd be blamed. No one else was reported as being affected similarly, so maybe somebody targeted her with something no one else had. Maybe meth?

What time was she picked up by the SM? 6pmish? If she did take a happen to do more then pot and say a hallucination would her trip last more then 12-16 hours? If she did take one and something bad happened why wouldn’t parents call 911? Dad said he passed out. What time did dad pass out from drinking? Was he awake after SM picked up KG? How soon after SM picked up KG did dad go to bed?

What time was she picked up by the SM? 6pmish? If she did take a happen to do more then pot and say a hallucination would her trip last more then 12-16 hours? If she did take one and something bad happened why wouldn’t parents call 911? Dad said he passed out. What time did dad pass out from drinking? Was he awake after SM picked up KG? How soon after SM picked up KG did dad go to bed?

Also if she was in that bad a state would be able to think clearly enough to call sm? Another question i have is if she was that bad why did the bf let her leave on her own?

I have had horrible reactions from mixing edibles and drinking. To the point where I was delusional, and begging to go to the hospital cause I thought I was dying. I don’t get any kind of reaction like that from smoking. Did anyone specify what exactly she took? I’m bipolar so I don’t know if that had any effect on my reaction, but I can see someone losing it from too much edibles (maybe mixed with something?).

I have had horrible reactions from mixing edibles and drinking. To the point where I was delusional, and begging to go to the hospital cause I thought I was dying. I don’t get any kind of reaction like that from smoking. Did anyone specify what exactly she took? I’m bipolar so I don’t know if that had any effect on my reaction, but I can see someone losing it from too much edibles (maybe mixed with something?).

I'll have to trust your experience. I read on WS (from another poster, I have no proof) that bf said she only had pot. It sounds like you had an awful experience.

Also if she was in that bad a state would be able to think clearly enough to call sm? Another question i have is if she was that bad why did the bf let her leave on her own?

True. Was she afraid of him? Had they argued? So many things are unclear. I also find it strange that SM texted bf to say, "Pray for her." That sounds like they had already talked about the situation. How close was SM to bf? I understand SM trying not to alienate the bf, not cutting off communication with Karlie's friends, but this seems a little odd IMO.

also if u listen to the pod cast with NG they consistently trip over their own words
In their defense NG doesn’t come across very compassionate. I feel like she made them feel stupid not answering the questions the way she wanted them answered. Imo

In their defense NG doesn’t come across very compassionate. I feel like she made them feel stupid not answering the questions the way she wanted them answered. Imo

I think NG heard of all the inconsistencies and wanted solid awnsers. I mean it is bizarre that the story changes so much on everything. How often does that happen with parents of missing kids?

One of my theories is that Karlie's extreme symptoms were not directly caused by the pot itself, but rather, she has mental health issues and the pot triggered a breakdown. That can happen sometimes. JMO.

One of my theories is that Karlie's extreme symptoms were not directly caused by the pot itself, but rather, she has mental health issues and the pot triggered a breakdown. That can happen sometimes. JMO.

I thought of that possibility but then where is she? :(
I also thought what if she planned it and acted that way on purpose
Then I also think foul play is involved

I do not think a random stranger abducted her because of all the bizarre events leading up to it. Also I don’t think she just wondered away because with all the searches they would have found her. She couldn’t have gotten that far away on foot.

Maybe a neighbor has her in their house? Any sex offenders nearby?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member