CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe BM lied to make SM look bad. Who knows. People lie for other reasons besides to hide something, as I said above. AND I don’t know where anyone read I said SM lied because she killed Karlie. I did not say that and I don’t know this case well enough to say that.

I only commented on the SM lying because she was very public in her admission that she lied, and it does matter because a child is missing.

It’s like Kyron’s SM lying. It’s like Deborah Bradley lying when Baby Lisa disappeared instead of admitting her had been drinking. It matters. It takes away valuable time investigating leads and catching up to criminals sooner. It matters a lot.

Apparently Karlie called a suicide hotline the month before she went missing. Devin Bond feel to this one?

Riddle of the Roads: In Search of Karlie Guse, Part II

I don't give this report of Karlie calling suicide hotline any credibility for a couple of reasons. First, this is critical information as to KG's state of mind leading to her disappearance and no reason why LE would withhold this information from BM and Dr Phil producer investigating the background on the disappearance of this young girl.

The source reporting the information linked is the same that cites the PI hired by BM is the subject of a misconduct investigation. Yes -- it's the guy that writes paid editorials for the law review in favor of SM.

Yup, let's discount and harp on BM while promoting the $20k expenditure by SM. Pfft....

MOO

I don't give this report of Karlie calling suicide hotline any credibility for a couple of reasons. First, this is critical information as to KG's state of mind leading to her disappearance and no reason why LE would withhold this information from BM and Dr Phil producer investigating the background on the disappearance of this young girl.

The source reporting the information linked is the same that cites the PI hired by BM is the subject of a misconduct investigation. Yes -- it's the guy that writes paid editorials for the law review in favor of SM.

Yup, let's discount and harp on BM while promoting the $20k expenditure by SM. Pfft....

MOO
Good point, sounds weird why he wasted an entire article talking about BM PI. He accuses the PI of hindering searches, not sure how he could hinder searches.

As far as why LE didnt share information, who knows maybe LE didnt find out about the call to the suicide hotline, the article doesnt specify LE knew about it. I dont think it's a big possibility she committed suicide they should have found her by now of she did.

I dont think it's a big possibility she committed suicide they should have found her by now of she did.
SBM

I agree, that had she committed suicide, she could have been found by now.

We have this discussion all the time when the possibility of suicide comes up. How good would she be at hiding herself to do it where no one could ever find her body? But she is a child, and she was under the influence of something or at least the residual of something she had been given at the party. So how good would she be to make sure she was never found?

SBM

I agree, that had she committed suicide, she could have been found by now.

We have this discussion all the time when the possibility of suicide comes up. How good would she be at hiding herself to do it where no one could ever find her body? But she is a child, and she was under the influence of something or at least the residual of something she had been given at the party. So how good would she be to make sure she was never found?
Apparently it's pretty common look at the Devin Bond case, searched the same area 5 times and a year later the 6th time found his body. Something similar to this he left the house on foot and disappeared, told friend gamers that he thought about suicide. Found Deceased - TN - Devin Bond, 16, Murfreesboro, 30 March 2017

I don’t want to get too much into the lying again because it only confuses people new to the case more, but if what people are saying is true and that the BM lied about what was said on the tape, no one other than those who have heard the whole thing can confirm or deny that. And even if it was a lie, it’s possible it was calculated move to get the SM to release the recording to the public. Law enforcement even does things like that to try and get people to show their hand. Anyway, I’d like to get back to focusing on Karlie rather than hearsay and he said/she said.

Maybe BM lied to make SM look bad. Who knows. People lie for other reasons besides to hide something, as I said above. AND I don’t know where anyone read I said SM lied because she killed Karlie. I did not say that and I don’t know this case well enough to say that.

I only commented on the SM lying because she was very public in her admission that she lied, and it does matter because a child is missing.

It’s like Kyron’s SM lying. It’s like Deborah Bradley lying when Baby Lisa disappeared instead of admitting her had been drinking. It matters. It takes away valuable time investigating leads and catching up to criminals sooner. It matters a lot.
I'm with you, I'm not saying that, just because she lied, that means that she 100% killed Karlie. She knows why she lied, I don't. But lying while a 16-year-old is missing and you were probably the last person who saw her, is not a smart move.

I don’t want to get too much into the lying again because it only confuses people new to the case more, but if what people are saying is true and that the BM lied about what was said on the tape, no one other than those who have heard the whole thing can confirm or deny that. And even if it was a lie, it’s possible it was calculated move to get the SM to release the recording to the public. Law enforcement even does things like that to try and get people to show their hand. Anyway, I’d like to get back to focusing on Karlie rather than hearsay and he said/she said.
Thank you, great post.

I ran across a video this morning about marijuana-induced psychosis, focusing on a young man who freaked out after using high-potency mj.

His brother took cell phone video of his behavior. His father told the reporter that after talking with his son for about 30 seconds he realized something was terribly wrong so he and his wife - the boy's stepmom - took him to the hospital.

The young man in the video said he had been depressed and used mj as self medication but it only made his depression worse.
Is high-potency THC linked to psychosis?

It makes me think that Karlie may have used something similar and not necessarily marijuana that was laced with anything. I guess we'll never know what she was thinking that night. I'm so sorry her dad and stepmom didn't take her to the hospital like the parents in the video did. The young man is alive to talk about it...

I ran across a video this morning about marijuana-induced psychosis, focusing on a young man who freaked out after using high-potency mj.

His brother took cell phone video of his behavior. His father told the reporter that after talking with his son for about 30 seconds he realized something was terribly wrong so he and his wife - the boy's stepmom - took him to the hospital.

The young man in the video said he had been depressed and used mj as self medication but it only made his depression worse.
Is high-potency THC linked to psychosis?

It makes me think that Karlie may have used something similar and not necessarily marijuana that was laced with anything. I guess we'll never know what she was thinking that night. I'm so sorry her dad and stepmom didn't take her to the hospital like the parents in the video did. The young man is alive to talk about it...
Exactly. Karlie should have been taken to the hospital by the adults responsible for her.

I was surprised. I saw no reason for the lie unless she feared criticism for not staying with Karlie.

From the one year missing presser, I think LE believes Karlie was last seen by the three people that saw her walking to the highway. I believe this scenario over the idea the SM did something because she told an inconsequential lie. jmo

lying to LE during the course of a potential kidnapping and/or homicide case is not inconsequential. its also known as obstruction of justice and can can result in a criminal record and jail time. given the choice, between criticism and jail time, i know which one i would choose.

People lie for reasons other than trying to hide something. I think BM lied about what Karlie said on the tape to make the SM look bad. jmo

i don't think stepmom needs any help looking bad, LOL. she's doing just fine on her own.

but if you want to play lie vs. lie, taking the admitted lies and alleged singular lie at face value or intent, its clear to see that step mom's admitted lies obscure the facts and timeline, while biological mom's alleged singular lie focuses investigators on the admitted liar's story. which one might actually help the victim?

I do remember one witness reported seeing her behind a barbed wire fence that morning which always bothered me. Does anyone know which witness that was and where?

That is interesting. I wonder if anyone figured this out.
Wonder if Karlie was on her way to her bf house or a friends house? and someone either picked her up or allowed her inside their home. Seems to be like she was taking a shortcut to wherever she was going. If she was in her right mind, which seems like the half-life of the drugs she was on would have occurred, she would have some thought to where she was going. Not far because she did not have her phone or vehicle AND teens get hungry and thirsty. The presence of the "6 Pyschos" concerns me. I doubt the SM and dad had anything to do with her being missing. Even though I cannot stand the SM and feel like they were so careless that night, the evidence seems to point the other direction. (1. SM seems to feel guilty about not taking Karlie to hospital or for being negligent parent and is trying to compensate with her SM posts. She doesn't strike me as guilty for killing or murdering. 2. where is the motive for killing Karlie: if SM did push her down the stairs or anything else similar, I feel like the dad and SM would say she fell (accident) and be done with it-NOT bury her somewhere indiscreetly. 3. If Karlie overdosed at home and died, I believe SM and dad would have reported this even if they panicked. I do not think they would have covered it up even if they were negligent, especially with admitting to the tape and showing the tape to Dr. Phil and with the presence of the other children in the house. )

1. Does anyone know what LE have gathered about BM boyfriend? I read on here that he would have been driving on the same road at the time she vanished. I would like to know how long it took for him to complete his route.

2. Does anyone know where the "6 Psychos" live in relation to Karlie's house and the highway?

3. Does anyone know wh0 the people were who came forward with seeing Karlie that night? I wonder if LE cleared them as suspects. Sometimes the abductor will tip the police to feel confident they are not a suspect and to know about the investigation.

4. Does anyone know if the friends Karlie was with that night have been identified and cleared? where was her bf in all of this?

4. Does anyone know if the major highway near her home is busy? To me, looking at google maps, the highway is in the middle of nowhere. The timing of her approximate disappearance makes me wonder if someone would have been driving by on the highway. Could have been a trucker at that time of morning, but they would have had to stop the truck, pull over, and then work out a way to get her in the vehicle. and why would Karlie walk along the highway??? its desolate and a long long walk to anything. I do not think she was so disoriented that she forgot where she was and hallucinated. This would manifest itself in walking funny, running, changing directions, stumbling. I feel like again the drug effects would have worn off at least enough to allow her to grasp reality and form a decision with what she wanted to do. This makes me think Karlie never made it to the highway.

Bumping for Karlie! its Been way to long. I saw yesterday a popular classified website that was once shut down for trafficking is now back up and running under a similar name. :,( I spent a few hours searching the adds of woman in California For anyone who resembled Karlie. If Karlie was taken what other states would she be in? I can post the name of the site for others to look if Admin allow it. I don’t know if there are rules about posting classified website names.

Bumping for Karlie! its Been way to long. I saw yesterday a popular classified website that was once shut down for trafficking is now back up and running under a similar name. :,( I spent a few hours searching the adds of woman in California For anyone who resembled Karlie. If Karlie was taken what other states would she be in? I can post the name of the site for others to look if Admin allow it. I don’t know if there are rules about posting classified website names.
I know you’re not supposed to suggest PMing but feel free to send it to me I am more than willing to help

There is a lot of info that we can’t discuss here on WS. And I totally understand why. This IMO is why the discussion has mostly petered out on this forum.

Ask yourself why a person would be so reluctant to take their daughter to ER when she is obviously under the influence of more than marijuana. There are just so many secrets in this family. Unfortunately I don’t think we will ever know what happened to her.

There is a lot of info that we can’t discuss here on WS. And I totally understand why. This IMO is why the discussion has mostly petered out on this forum.

Ask yourself why a person would be so reluctant to take their daughter to ER when she is obviously under the influence of more than marijuana. There are just so many secrets in this family. Unfortunately I don’t think we will ever know what happened to her.

I can think of a lot of reasons a parent would be reluctant. My guess is that it happens hundreds of times every day.

This has been my question and stumbling block also. Whatever happened to Karlie, happened because of this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This has been my question and stumbling block also. Whatever happened to Karlie, happened because of this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm not sure what you mean. Obviously if she was in the ER things would be different. What do you mean by stumbling block?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413