Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee since 8 Aug 2022 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where can we watch live? did they bring her out first?
It will take a while for the car to come out, she will be left in the car until it is out. I have followed this team a long time.
I am watching KCRA3 News on youotube, they are there filming live from across the water.

It is also possible they could load the car on the flat bed and leave everything including her inside to transport to a location where detective can start their investigation.

I suppose, but if LE had gone with the 95% likelihood she'd had an accident into the water and done an immediate thorough, methodical search, this family might be able to have one last viewing and say goodbye to their daughter. I'm not trying to put LE on blast, I understand what you're saying, but failure to eliminate the strongest possibility put this family (and Kiely's friends) through weeks of suffering.

I'm wondering if the water might have been cold enough that they can still see her.

Divers are entering the water and it looks like the live feed shut down. I'm curious whether the car went into the water nose first, or she backed up too far.

View attachment 360950
The feed is back now. It seems it glitched when they went to change it back from the drone to where they have been filming from. The drone footage was a way better picture than this current cam.

Yep agreed that was the realization about bias. If someone's body doesn't reject the substances, they can get "blackout" drunk and not even remember the next day where they were. So then I guess you could drive into a lake.

I'm really hoping the autopsy will be clear one way or another so the murkiness about other people who may have been there will not linger.

Anyway, a sad day for the family.

You don't have to be drunk to drive into a body of water. It also happens to sober people. The common denominator is usually weather or extreme darkness. There are some roads that have no street lights whatsoever and no homes so there's no light coming from anywhere except your headlights. As we all know water looks dark at night. It's very possible to not realize you're headed toward water until just before you go in. If you don't have time ot stop or if you're under the influence or otherwise distracted, disasters happen.

Two women in Maine drove into the water in a similar fashion. Neither was under the influence. It was just very, very dark and they were unfamiliar with the area. The road they were on was a hill, so they crested the hill and as they went down, they hit water. They didn't realize it was a boat ramp.

Stupid question, if this happens so much more often than it should, why can't there be a gate around boat ramps, especially public ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms