GUILTY CA - Lisa Naegle, 36, Torrance, 18 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At the party a couple hours before she was bludgeoned to death. His arm around her but hers not around him. He looks better in this photo. More pics in the article.

My gut feelings tell me he was just someone to party with and she was nice to him and that he told her he was gay in order to gain her friendship and trust and that they were not having an affair. He knew she was very drunk and made advances on her in the SUV she denied, fought him and the rest is history. I do believe he raped her.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...posed-with-murderer-before-death-pics-w457267
3599ff0b0da3d96b5771351b97c330dc.jpg

His face looks like he wanted her husband to see this picture.

And her face looks like she was just having a good time. Jmo

But let's admit.

If this guy was gay. And this party was for several hours.

Then why would he and them be so close for all of these hours.

So wouldn't she have pics with other men.

And wouldn't he be happily trying to pose with nice looking guys as well if he was gay and drunk?

Btw. That camera person was standing on top of a stage or something.

But I must admit that Jackie seemed distant as if he didn't want to seem too close to her while throwing off the person that took that picture. Jmo.

So I think that Jackie didn't want the picture taker to know that they were a couple for the night.

Because even though he looks smugged. He also looks like he is distant because he is suppose to hide this affair from their friends. Idk.

So maybe he got tired of hiding things. And she said no. And then he snapped. But once again. I don't know anything for sure.

His face looks like he wanted her husband to see this picture.

And her face looks like she was just having a good time. Jmo

But let's admit.

If this guy was gay. And this party was for several hours.

Then why would he and them be so close for all of these hours.

So wouldn't she have pics with other men.

And wouldn't he be happily trying to pose with nice looking guys as well if he was gay and drunk?

This is the only pic together. The other pics of her at the party is with other men and dancing? Did you click on the link? I don't think he was gay but told her that so she wouldn't have to worry about him hitting on her since she was married. Like her sister said he was infatuated with her maybe he was pushy wanting to be in her life.

I think he may have told Lisa Marie that he was gay so that she would let her guard down, not worry about hanging out with him as a married woman. She may have felt it was okay as it was a platonic relationship. Perhaps on the drive home, he revealed his true intentions.

That's a distinct possibility. She could have believed that he wouldn't put the moves on her because she believed him to be gay, or she could've told her sister that he was so it wouldn't seem as suspicious for a married woman to be hanging out with a male friend (even as platonic friends, it might have raised eyebrows if indeed they've spent time together socially).

The way the article was written suggests her sister knew he was infatuated with Lisa. That struck me as odd.

This is the only pic together. The other pics of her at the party is with other men and dancing? Did you click on the link? I don't think he was gay but told her that so she wouldn't have to worry about him hitting on her since she was married.

Okay. Thanks. I don't click on links.

But I'm glad that you verified certain things.

But you are right.

She looks in that picture like they were just friends.

And now it looks like he wanted to be more than friends.

Good job.

So maybe he was actually jealous because she was partying while he was plotting.

Thank you.

Its not uncommon to go out without a spouse. But she went WITH this guy. And lied about who she was with, and about him being gay. I don't like it either, but I am willing to bet there was some sort of affair here. As for the photo, she appears to be moving, her left arm in an awkward position. I think she is moving to either put her arm around him or has just taken her arm from around him. I agree, if there was no affair, people would be coming out of the woodwork to dispute that, or will be soon.

Her husband said she was an avid Uber user. Her husband had to work so maybe her (supposedly gay) safe med student offered to take her and she accepted instead of taking an Uber. He befriended her because he was infatuated. They just interviewed neighbors of Rogers who said he was a loner and never spoke to anyone. Hmmm he's 34 and living in his family home.

My sister started as a nurse but now a nurse anesthetist her husband is a retired ER Doctor they told me many male nurses are gay so Lisa probably believed he was gay when he told her and no reason to question it.

My sister started as a nurse but now a nurse anesthetist her husband is a retired ER Doctor they told me MOST male nurses are gay so Lisa probably thought he was gay

rsbm. I don't know many male nurses, only about six I've come to know throughout my husband's history of cardiac issues. Five were heterosexual (no, I didn't ask; it came up organically in conversation). One, I have no idea because discussions about family didn't come up.

I know there's the stereotype about male nurses being gay, but I wonder whether that matches the reality. Ditto male teachers (esp. elementary through high school). I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but I wouldn't assume that someone was gay based on his or her profession. If Lisa believed he was, IMHO, someone led her to believe it so.

rsbm. I don't know many male nurses, only about six I've come to know throughout my husband's history of cardiac issues. Five were heterosexual (no, I didn't ask; it came up organically in conversation). One, I have no idea because discussions about family didn't come up.

I know there's the stereotype about male nurses being gay, but I wonder whether that matches the reality. Ditto male teachers (esp. elementary through high school). I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but I wouldn't assume that someone was gay based on his or her profession. If Lisa believed he was, IMHO, someone led her to believe it so.

Only because she told her sisters he was gay perhaps because he told her he was and she believed him since it's nothing out of the ordinary and figured she didn't need to worry about him hitting on her knowing all along he wasn't and it was just a ploy to be closer to her and do things while her husband was busy with work.

i have met many male nurses in my life and few of them were gay. I am in CA, may be different other areas.

Her husband said she was an avid Uber user. Her husband had to work so maybe her (supposedly gay) safe med student offered to take her and she accepted instead of taking an Uber. He befriended her because he was infatuated. They just interviewed neighbors of Rogers who said he was a loner and never spoke to anyone. Hmmm he's 34 and living in his family home.

My sister started as a nurse but now a nurse anesthetist her husband is a retired ER Doctor they told me MOST male nurses are gay so Lisa probably thought he was gay

Levity break: I just googled "gayest professions". Learned nothing worth reporting here.

That's a distinct possibility. She could have believed that he wouldn't put the moves on her because she believed him to be gay, or she could've told her sister that he was so it wouldn't seem as suspicious for a married woman to be hanging out with a male friend (even as platonic friends, it might have raised eyebrows if indeed they've spent time together socially).

The way the article was written suggests her sister knew he was infatuated with Lisa. That struck me as odd.

It is possible that Lisa did talk to her sister about him being infatuated with her. Lisa could have felt she could handle his infatuations by making sure she told him they would only be friends. He could have even said... okay they would only be friends.... knowing he would still get to hang around her on a friendship basis.

Do we know when his first court date is going to be? Has the DA announced the charges against him yet? I doubt they will charge him with rape now if he sexually assaulted her and will wait for the rape kit results to come back in. That seems to have been the case in quite a few cases where the victim was raped and then murdered. If they charge him now with murder there will be more than ample time for them to add on additional charges. I even wonder if she tried to get out of his vehicle before he murdered her and he forced her to stay in his SUV. If that becomes the case they may even charge him with kidnapping if they believe she was held against her will inside of his SUV.

IMO

How many think they are going to charge him with first degree murder? My hand is raised for first degree since there isn't a legal time interval required for premeditation to manifest. It can only take seconds for premeditated murder to form in the mind of the murderer.

He is being held on 2 million dollar bond.

It is possible that Lisa did talk to her sister about him being infatuated with her. Lisa could have felt she could handle his infatuations by making sure she told him they would only be friends. He could have even said... okay they would only be friends.... knowing he would still get to hang around her on a friendship basis.

Do we know when his first court date is going to be? Has the DA announced the charges against him yet? I doubt they will charge him with rape now if he sexually assaulted her and will wait for the rape kit to come back in. That seems to have been the case in quite a few cases where the victim was raped and then murdered. If they charge him now with murder there will be more than ample time for them to add on additional charges. I even wonder if she tried to get out of his vehicle before he murdered her and he forced her to stay in his SUV. If that becomes the case they may even charge him with kidnapping if they believe she was held against her will inside of his SUV.

IMO

Hi OBE. It's nice knowing your still here on WS. I always look forward to your well written post. [emoji106]

I would guess 1st degree. Then they can lower if necessary. I wondered about kidnapping as well. I wonder if he killed her in the SUV or at his house?

My sister started as a nurse but now a nurse anesthetist her husband is a retired ER Doctor they told me many male nurses are gay so Lisa probably believed he was gay when he told her and no reason to question it.

Oh my, I wouldn't say that isn't true. Obviously there are gay nurses, both men and women. I work with MANY male nurses who are not gay.

His race is listed as African American. I thought he looked Hispanic
228bf7fd78a7739c0c8b13625d2ab70b.jpg

Hello Oceanblueeyes,

First degree murder.

I have a question - would the rape drug show up in a toxicology report? From the start I suspected that he put something in her drink and if certain rape drugs show up then wouldn't he be charged with this as well?

California law has increased the penalties for possession of the rape drugs.

https://www.womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/fact-sheet/date-rape-drugs.html

Rape Drugs:
Rohypnol comes as a pill that dissolves in liquids. The pills may be ground up into a powder.
GHB has a few forms: a liquid with no odor or color, white powder, and pill. It might give your drink a slightly salty taste. Mixing it with a sweet drink, such as fruit juice, can mask the salty taste.
Ketamine comes as a liquid and a white powder.

When you brought up a possible kidnapping charge if the perpetrator kept her from leaving the vehicle - that is brilliant!
I hope he receives every single charge that can be brought up against him. In my opinion.

Thanks so much for all that you do.

Oh no.

This guy was a student that lived with his parents or other family members.

But the D-bag was mad because a grown woman didn't want to commit while he was still living in mommys basement.

Jmo.

Most grown women are turned off when you tell them that its okay to come by because my parents should be asleep by now.

Jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back