CA CA - Los Angeles, Fem, 40-65, jumped off overpass, UP59708, Aug'19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think this UID had no scars? Did she gave birth? Is there something known about her dentals? Did she have pierced ears? This is all not in the Namus file.

I know the green and white checkered flag is used in NASCAR (discussed previously) and also in Formula 1 racing.

In addition to this, isn’t there some type of representation/connection of the green and white checkered flag to the state of Arizona? I am unable to find information on this. Is there anyone in this thread from Arizona that may know?

Anyone know if photos of her tattoos have been circulated among the car race community? Like at sporting events, on websites, magazines, etc.?

I would hope that's been done by now, but the 2019 NASCAR season was three months away from ending, and the following season started in February 2020, the eve of the pandemic, so people may have forgotten.

Her "Diva" and "Batman" tattoos would've been out of sight. But if she was into car racing as much as we think she was, someone has to recognize the checkered flags on her neck.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back