CA CA - Luke Arduini, 28, Oakland, 1 Jan 2014 - Yahoo software programmer

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But the bridge has 'cow catchers' installed--making it really hard for some one to jump off anymore. { won't be installed fully until 2018-never mind}

hey, it’s justalittlebox. I’m back with an update.

We found a suicide note online a few weeks after his disappearance. His remains have never been found and many of us firmly believe he is still alive. For clarification: It’s believed that he jumped from the *bay bridge* not the GG.

Luke’s mother had him declared dead a few years ago. His father predeceased him, just FYI.

That PI was literally useless. He did nothing. I guess Yahoo just hired him as a formality.

Like was a really, really great guy. We love him. His mom and sisters have asked us to move on and many of us have— on paper, at least. I still search every few days. I have Google alerts set up and I’ve submitted him to NAMUS. I still hope he will he found some day.

We never stopped caring.

We found a suicide note online a few weeks after his disappearance. His remains have never been found and many of us firmly believe he is still alive. For clarification: It’s believed that he jumped from the *bay bridge* not the GG.

Luke’s mother had him declared dead a few years ago. His father predeceased him, just FYI.

That PI was literally useless. He did nothing. I guess Yahoo just hired him as a formality.

Like was a really, really great guy. We love him. His mom and sisters have asked us to move on and many of us have— on paper, at least. I still search every few days. I have Google alerts set up and I’ve submitted him to NAMUS. I still hope he will he found some day.

We never stopped caring.

Thank you for the update. I'm sorry you are still searching for answers.

Was the suicide note created just prior to Luke's disappearance? For those that believe he is still alive, is the thinking that his note was an intentional diversion while he went off the grid?

We never stopped caring.
Thank you for caring. Everyone needs someone who never stops looking out for them <3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back