Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we can infer from this quote that the girl's mother did not also contact AJG's mother and do just that. The girl may not be aware of everything that happened several years before between the adults in the lives of these kids.

You're right. That's true. I made a dumb assumption!

The psychologist in this article says that he isn't a sociopath because he recognizes his weaknesses. Beats me. What is he then?

http://www.contracostatimes.com/bre...z-disturbing-details-emerge-about-suspect-how

Evil?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-do-...hleen-heide-says-parents-are-mostly-to-blame/

I just found this older article on another thread. It doesn't really address murders this sadistic and deranged but it is about children who kill. She says it so much more clearly than I could and she's established a career around it.

I totally agree.

This article hints at bigger issues.

A big issue with children is when parents have the mixed message, "I love you. Go away?"

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ge...omicide?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

You're right. That's true. I made a dumb assumption!

Evil?

After thirty years of teaching and having hundreds of students because at one time I was an itinerant teacher with 1500 different students every two,weeks, I do not believe in the evil child,

For 25 years I worked with families in stressful situations. The last two,years I worked with homeless families.

I suppose my opinion is skewed as I saw children in dire circumstances. No evil children. But plenty of poor parenting and life choices of parents that impacted the children greatly.

I get the feeling that when AJG said he did it for the reaction that maybe he was meaning his mother's reaction. My gut tells me that maybe their relationship was strained. She seems well to do and put together. Someone else mentioned in previous posts that status seemed important to her. Perhaps AJG didn't feel important and wanted his mother to feel the way he did, thus wanting to see her painful reaction. Maybe he wanted to see the community reaction, his friends and everyone saying how kind and nice he was, that nobody could imagine him doing something like that. I think sometimes people kill for the same reasons people cut themselves. Their world is out of control and that is one way to control the pain. I think he was suffering - more than just being a cold blooded psychopath. So very sad and complicated.

Donnie Darko is a super cool, intellectual and curious movie. It's a cult classic. It is about philosophy, reality, suburbia, youth, and much more. It doesn't have actual child *advertiser censored* in it. It has a character who is a pedophile and who is characterized as a disgusting human. The movie does not glorify it at all.

Further, just because the song was in the movie doesn't mean this kid saw the movie. The song is extremely popular, or was in the 80's, and is also a fantastic song.

Finally, millions of teens have watched that movie and listened to that song and developed zero urges to harm anyone. Please do not censor the world out of fear. Some of us like art that isn't boring and mediocre.

I recognized the song, not from having watched the movie, but from having seen Adam Lambert sing it on American Idol. Beautiful rendition![video]https://youtu.be/dJOWgqp4ZfA[/video] or this one: https://youtu.be/VrIUU2JU65I

https://youtu.be/dJOWgqp4ZfA

I get the feeling that when AJG said he did it for the reaction that maybe he was meaning his mother's reaction. My gut tells me that maybe their relationship was strained. She seems well to do and put together. Someone else mentioned in previous posts that status seemed important to her. Perhaps AJG didn't feel important and wanted his mother to feel the way he did, thus wanting to see her reaction. Maybe he wanted to see the community reaction, his friends and everyone saying how kind and nice he was, that nobody could imagine him doing something like that. I think sometimes people kill for the same reasons people cut themselves. Their world is out of control and that is one way to control the pain. I think he was suffering - more than just being a cold blooded psychopath. So very sad and complicated.

That makes a lot of sense.

I get the feeling that when AJG said he did it for the reaction that maybe he was meaning his mother's reaction. My gut tells me that maybe their relationship was strained. She seems well to do and put together. Someone else mentioned in previous posts that status seemed important to her. Perhaps AJG didn't feel important and wanted his mother to feel the way he did, thus wanting to see her reaction. Maybe he wanted to see the community reaction, his friends and everyone saying how kind and nice he was, that nobody could imagine him doing something like that. I think sometimes people kill for the same reasons people cut themselves. Their world is out of control and that is one way to control the pain. I think he was suffering - more than just being a cold blooded psychopath. So very sad and complicated.
IMO, AJ was/is a phycopathic pedophile, and wanted to rape, violate, kill and dispose of a young girl. He wanted to show us all (with his videos) how cold and calculated he is. I wish he would've jumped off the building... then beautiful Matyson would be alive.

After thirty years of teaching and having hundreds of students because at one time I was an itinerant teacher with 1500 different students every two,weeks, I do not believe in the evil child,

For 25 years I worked with families in stressful situations. The last two,years I worked with homeless families.

I suppose my opinion is skewed as I saw children in dire circumstances. No evil children. But plenty of poor parenting and life choices of parents that impacted the children greatly.

How many of your students lured, raped and killed a little
kid? Frankly I don't know if evil is real or what it means. Or if someone is born evil or becomes that way. But if it exists, it is rare. I truly believe most people are good and want to help their fellow man.

The DA has no choice. It's the law.

Cultures that include a lot of violence and are sexually inhibited have many, many, many more instances of violent sex crimes than cultures that do not censor sex, nudity and "vulgarity".
Oh...I didn't ask culture to censor it. I'm perfectly capable of censoring myself. I believe that sex is an intimate, sacred moment between two people, and I don't enjoy being voyeuristic or watching movies or reading books that cheapens it. Especially since (that I can remember from my younger days...) very rarely is sex portrayed that way in film. I also don't curse, and I cringe when I hear it, and good luck finding movies these days without bad language! (I also have never been intoxicated, ever!)

I'll stick to animation and HGTV. Haha. To each their own.....to each their own. ;)

Totally OT.

IMO, AJ was/is a phycopathic pedophile, and wanted to rape, violate, kill and dispose of a young girl. He wanted to show us all (with his videos) how cold and calculated he is. I wish he would've jumped off the building... then beautiful Matyson would be alive.

Yeah, I wish he would have jumped too and little Maddy was still here. This one has gotten to me badly.

Or that whatever bad happened to him, if it did, had not. So that he could have really been "that good kid."

Does anyone remember the book (or name of the woman) who was abused as an infant/toddler and then adopted? She tried to kill her parents and siblings, and psychologists said that she was a sociopath and a lost cause? But her parents didn't give up on her and eventually she did start to feel compassion and lead a normal life? Is this a dream I had? I cannot remember the book (or movie.)

Oh dear. I've read that mothers who are hot/cold are very conducive to creating or nourishing or otherwise enabling sociopathic traits/predispositions/Whatever "it" is that sucks away empathy. Sigh. Life.

Ive learned from experience in my career something that might be similar: Kids who have one parent who is very strict to abusive and the other who is excessively permissive can develop serious mental health issues.

Oh...I didn't ask culture to censor it. I'm perfectly capable of censoring myself. I believe that sex is an intimate, sacred moment between two people, and I don't enjoy being voyeuristic or watching movies or reading books that cheapens it. Especially since (that I can remember from my younger days...) very rarely is sex portrayed that way in film. I also don't curse, and I cringe when I hear it, and good luck finding movies these days without bad language! (I also have never been intoxicated, ever!)

I'll stick to animation and HGTV. Haha. To each their own.....to each their own. ;)

Totally OT.

Oh sorry. I thought you were implying that exposure to lots of sex, nudity and vulgarity is worse than being exposed to violence, and can cause things like this. That's what I was responding to. It's actually the opposite. In fact, "libertine" nations like France and Holland and Spain which have a lot of uncensored depictions of sex and nudity for all to see, have less violent sex crimes than nations like ours which are more into violence and nervous about sex and nudity. In comparison.

they arent required to attend. they can send an attorney.

And her family will be re-victimized every time they have to go to his hearings and relive the horror of his crime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How many of your students lured, raped and killed a little
kid? Frankly I don't know if evil is real or what it means. Or if someone is born evil or becomes that way. But if it exists, it is rare. I truly believe most people are good and want to help their fellow man.

That I know of, no killers yet, .Three rapists. One , I do not know the family. The other, the farher was in prison for sexually abusing the daughter. The family ostracized the daughter and said she was a liar. She was a prostitute. Two more boys in the family. One with esteem issues but nice. The Other boy, I do not know..

The third rapist has cognitive issues.

Does anyone remember the book (or name of the woman) who was abused as an infant/toddler and then adopted? She tried to kill her parents and siblings, and psychologists said that she was a sociopath and a lost cause? But her parents didn't give up on her and eventually she did start to feel compassion and lead a normal life? Is this a dream I had? I cannot remember the book (or movie.)

No. Interesting. I do remember a documentary about a seemingly psychopathic kid who was adopted by a woman involved in the controversial holding therapy. She's supposedly totally normal now. Let me see if I can find it.

Here it is: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-Re_Fl_L4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members