Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true ( I've visited that area but live in NJ) it's not a great neighborhood and sadly is underpoliced.
It just seems incredibly unlikely to me that this girl walked off willingly leaving her car and smokes and sister behind. She very well have could've stepped out to meet up with someone really quick and was met with foul play. That's just my theory and I have no evidence to back it up.
Hopefully she is found safe soon.

I do think she may have been keeping secrets from her sister that day. And I think she was doing more than 'going out for a cig' when she went outside. I don't think her sis could really know for sure if Mar had cash on her, or had contacted someone earlier etc.

But I don't believe she is voluntarily missing now. I think she would have called or returned if she could. That is very worrisome.

I have a purse...I rarely carry it..my debit card goes in my pants pocket. I am horrible about setting a full purse in a basket and then I walk off and leave the basket! with the purse in it! while I look at something. I am also a smoker and I carry them in my back pocket usually because I don't smoke in the house and try not to in the car. So I'm always stepping outside.

I do think she may have been keeping secrets from her sister that day. And I think she was doing more than 'going out for a cig' when she went outside. I don't think her sis could really know for sure if Mar had cash on her, or had contacted someone earlier etc.

But I don't believe she is voluntarily missing now. I think she would have called or returned if she could. That is very worrisome.

Yes I believe your theory is plausible for sure. She very well could have stepped out for a fast meeting and something terrible happened from there.
Either way though, even if she really was just going for a smoke, I don't believe she left voluntarily. Something tells me there's a chance she's in danger.
Just for the record- I'm not victim bashing at all. I could care less if she was currently using drugs or not, I believe she still deserves to be searched for. She looks like a lovely young lady and I hope she is found alive and well ASAP.

Go talk to the employees of the 99cent store. Maybe they remember her, or someone she was with.

Go talk to the employees of the 99cent store. Maybe they remember her, or someone she was with.

The only way the 99cent store could help is if there are cameras, imo. Those stores are so busy, there are so many people coming through, and Maricela looks just like hundreds of other young women who shop there daily. Hard for me to believe that anyone would remember her from days ago.

The only way the 99cent store could help is if there are cameras, imo. Those stores are so busy, there are so many people coming through, and Maricela looks just like hundreds of other young women who shop there daily. Hard for me to believe that anyone would remember her from days ago.

Maybe so, but it is still something I would try. There isn't much more to go on so it beats sitting around doing nothing.

For sure talk to lots of area stores for footage, bring flyers to them all, check phone records and pings (I have Verizon and see the number and time of every text and call- it's easy to see who she was in contact with. Can even be done online), contact people she had recently talked to or texted with, when talking to gas stations mention the brand of cigs she smokes, Facebook page with lots of posts, create a twitter hashtag for all to use. If she was walking from her car (like she had gotten to the car and left) and was heading a different direction than goodwill, there was a reason. My guess would be a meet up of sorts. That should hopefully be able to be determined through text logs. I hope. Hope these ideas help some

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me which member it is that gets on these cases and blasts social media? I need help :(

Where did she use to go when she did do drugs, places like bars, houses? Who did she associate with during that time? I'm not saying she is back to using, but it's always a possibility.

Also what if she stepped out and ran into someone from her past drug days, maybe someone from then had a beef with her or a fascination with her. Looking into her past may not be a bad idea, see what turns up.

Imho...she possibly went to meet someone parked at, near or behind(if possible) the 99 cent store and once she got in the car they drove off.
Hoping they will return her safe.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Maybe so, but it is still something I would try. There isn't much more to go on so it beats sitting around doing nothing.

Oh, I agree. Just saying that these particular stores are so crowded and busy every day. But they might have video. I think you need a badge to get them to share their video though.

Yes, I understand not wanting to carry a purse, but IIRC, Maricela's purse was found in the car. If I'm wrong about that, please correct me.

I was referring to not taking the purse into a store when shopping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was referring to not taking the purse into a store when shopping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you take the purse to your car, but then leave it when you go to the store? If I did that, I can assure you I would never remember where my cash was, the credit cards, etc. Too complicated for me....though I do understand not wanting to carry a purse while shopping - it is a bother.

I still am thinking she met someone in her car or at her car, and things went bad from there....but I'm holding on to hope that she will resurface and come home.

jmo

If she has gone missing in the past, as has been alluded to, did she return on her own or was she brought home? If so who found her and where. If she returned in her own, how much time had passed?

it is also possible that she was carrying her purse but went to the car to smoke with it. Especially since her cigarettes were in the car.

If there are any locals who want to hang flyers on Saturday, the help would be appreciated. Of course, hopefully she is home and safe by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga