CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't matter if his DNA was all over any of those vehicles. He was her spouse. Do you have a link saying he was taking the jeep for months? Maricris and Richard only said LM wanted to keep using the jeep on the New Year's weekend trip.

The article you linked says:
"'He was always quiet but on this last trip he was having fun and he was having a lot of fun but with her vehicle,' Richard stated."

Also, we figured out why he probably took the Lexus that Friday Jan. 8th. If he owns a Toyota truck, that might not have been the right vehicle for his purpose that day.

You are right I should have said IMO. IMO the sister and brother implied they had been arguing over the Jeep for a long time. And on that camping trip they witnessed it for the first time.

Richard added: 'You would think that they would have ridden together but that never happened. The relationship was done. She wanted to get out of the relationship.'

So in my opinion he was also using the Jeep. Even though it was her car and she used it for her Jeep club.

My theory (and my theory only) is he used the Jeep thursday night. For a "certain" trip. Mimicking a possible trip she took. That's why he said in the interview 3.30 or 4.30 am would be the latest she would come home. IMO its his own timeframe for that night.

In that regard why would you argue over the car you also wanted to use, and then when you go to the beach, all of a sudden you are using her Lexus.

Oh I see, thanks!

I could see this scenario if Maricris didn't say there wasn't anything on camera until Fri morning.

It would be great to know how often they used each other's cars and were there car seats in both?
I have 3 kids and we have boosters in both cars and my husband uses mine too, as mine is little, for quick errands. The other'his' car is a 7seater big boat of a car for family outings and for his work etc all moo

MOO the argument occurred on Thursday night and LM disposed of evidence in the dark And locally, some area he’s relatively familiar with and while the kids were asleep.

Suspects are curious creatures, even more so if your a noob, Then on Friday AM LM loads the 4yr old and “ goes to the beach “ but he actually does a drive by or two of the area during daylight hours and checks traffic patterns, foot traffic, day usage etc....misdirecting everyone of course.

IMO Maya will be found soon and she will be relatively local, I was on the search for Robert Camou lost/ missing motorcycle enthusiast in the Otay truck trail area , we had phone pings, witness sightings, border patrol dash cam footage ,we knew exactly what area he was in and around, sheriffs search and rescue, border patrol, dozens of volunteers, helicopters and drones and it still took 5 days to find him, RIP Robert. And we knew the area !

Like I’ve said LE has technology and investigative techniques that they are using and the noose is tightening. I feel badly for the girls they are older and have to be torn apart not knowing where mom is, the 4 year old is no doubt feeling the same.

IMO, If LMs family is reading this please do the right thing if you know something anything please come forward before you become more culpable and entangled in this case. LM get this off your shoulders and behind you the burden of this is mind numbing, as you put it and it is aging you.

MOO the argument occurred on Thursday night and LM disposed of evidence in the dark And locally, some area he’s relatively familiar with and while the kids were asleep.

Suspects are curious creatures, even more so if your a noob, Then on Friday AM LM loads the 4yr old and “ goes to the beach “ but he actually does a drive by or two of the area during daylight hours and checks traffic patterns, foot traffic, day usage etc....misdirecting everyone of course.

IMO Maya will be found soon and she will be relatively local, I was on the search for Robert Camou lost/ missing motorcycle enthusiast in the Otay truck trail area , we had phone pings, witness sightings, border patrol dash cam footage ,we knew exactly what area he was in and around, sheriffs search and rescue, border patrol, dozens of volunteers, helicopters and drones and it still took 5 days to find him, RIP Robert. And we knew the area !

Like I’ve said LE has technology and investigative techniques that they are using and the noose is tightening. I feel badly for the girls they are older and have to be torn apart not knowing where mom is, the 4 year old is no doubt feeling the same.

IMO, If LMs family is reading this please do the right thing if you know something anything please come forward before you become more culpable and entangled in this case. LM get this off your shoulders and behind you the burden of this is mind numbing, as you put it and it is aging you.

I agree! A confession or revealing any hidden knowledge would be a smart move at this point. LE has their ways to find the truth and it's better to tell them before they find it themselves.

I heard about a case where LE was able to catch a murderer based on a seed pod they found in his vehicle. They were able, not only to discover the type of tree, but matched the pod to the specific tree the body was found under. So, you don't just have to worry about your DNA but the DNA of the plant life around you.

I'd hate to be on the wrong side of the law right now because, no matter how well you think you've hidden your tracks, LE is always going to be there. If you make one tiny mistake, LE will pick up on it and use it to find the truth. It might take time, but they'll eventually figure it out. And by then, it'll be too late to negotiate a lighter sentence. But that's just my opinion. MOO

An upcoming search at Solana beach has been cancelled to focus on the Otay search for a reason. LM wasn’t being truthful about his whereabouts on Friday, and someone knows something besides him. MOO.

Oh I didn't catch that!

Edited to take out my previous comment that was copied in by my way too smart smartphone...sorry!

Last edited:
ive been trying to get in that group like forever.. and cant get an approval to join. is there like a secret handshake i have to know?

I just joined today after seeing this post. Might have gotten lost in the shuffle but I would definitely try cancelling and joining again. Mine was approved within minutes.

An upcoming search at Solana beach has been cancelled to focus on the Otay search for a reason. LM wasn’t being truthful about his whereabouts on Friday, and someone knows something besides him. MOO.

:eek: Oh wow, I REALLY hope they are onto something.... this case has been keeping me up at night. Hits way too close to home. :(

YA’LL! Every time Chris from The Interview Room drops a bombshell...he takes a drank of water. Just a heads up to pay attention when he does that. ALL MOO. I HAVENT BEEN POSTING BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING DELETED FOR ACCUSING SOMEONE WHO ISNT A “POI”. However, other members can say the same thang and those comments stay. Hmmmmm. ALL MOO OF COURSE;)

In looking at an aerial map it appears their is a waste water plant in that area, and the Otay Lakes County Park then extends and becomes the Otay Mountain Wilderness region. That region borders Mexico, and is likely heavily patrolled. If any Perp was dumb enough to venture that far in, they might have been captured on some border surveillance.

Amateur opinion and speculation

In looking at an aerial map it appears their is a waste water plant in that area, and the Otay Lakes County Park then extends and becomes the Otay Mountain Wilderness region. That region borders Mexico, and is likely heavily patrolled. If any Perp was dumb enough to venture that far in, they might have been captured on some border surveillance.

Amateur opinion and speculation

How easy would it be to cross the border into Mexico? Is there any locations where it wouldn't be patrolled? I've been curious about this since the beginning.

How easy would it be to cross the border into Mexico? Is there any locations where it wouldn't be patrolled? I've been curious about this since the beginning.
They don't even stop you on the way in by car, unless they think you seem suspicious. Getting back out though requires showing a passport and it's all videotaped and ran through computer systems, so not likely anyone would risk that.

*edited to change pronouns*

“Drouaillet said his family had hired a private investigator to get answers, but police felt that he would "jeopardize the investigation."

"He wanted to interview some of the neighbors but (the) police asked him not to. Which is really unfortunate. It would’ve helped a lot," Drouaillet said of the P.I. “

California missing mother's family no longer has P.I. because police don't want case ‘jeopardized’

MOO - It sure feels like the police are working very carefully behind the scenes, that their fact-gathering and evidence is going to reveal a picture of what happened to Maya. Sure hoping so. Let it be soon! - MOO

“Drouaillet said his family had hired a private investigator to get answers, but police felt that he would "jeopardize the investigation."

"He wanted to interview some of the neighbors but (the) police asked him not to. Which is really unfortunate. It would’ve helped a lot," Drouaillet said of the P.I. “

California missing mother's family no longer has P.I. because police don't want case ‘jeopardized’

MOO - It sure feels like the police are working very carefully behind the scenes, that their fact-gathering and evidence is going to reveal a picture of what happened to Maya. Sure hoping so. Let it be soon! - MOO
i concur.. doesnt feel like theyre doing much.. but i believe they're working non stop in finding what happened.

I was wondering if anybody has seen confirmation of the identity of the body found yesterday on Coronado Beach? Reports Ive read from news stations just said “a body”. It did not list if it was male or female. Maybe they couldn’t tell? MOO. It was reported that there were no visible signs of foul play. ARE there visible signs if one was strangled? MOO

Honestly, I'd look anywhere opposite of where LM said he went. Solana Beach, ok Larry... we'll go to Otay

MOO

Right! if, god forbid, something happened thurs night.. one wouldnt be prepared to go off into the night and find a place to hide anything. Unprepared noob trying to hide evidence in the middle of the night with no preparation.. evidence wouldve been found by now. One would lock the door, go out early friday and do some scouting and perhaps prepping. that could take a whole day.. San diego is so vast. Footage from Friday night would be possibly yield more clues.

wild speculations and all MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member