CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #4 *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Family of missing mom Maya Millete reacts to Petito case developments | cbs8.com

“I wish we got the same support,” said Maricris Drouaillet.

[...]

"...Both vehicles have since been seized and impounded by Chula Vista detectives."

"Another vehicle, a white Toyota Highlander, may have been seen on surveillance video in the neighborhood on the night Maya went missing, according to family members and neighbors."

“We know that there's someone that parked their car, went out from their car, went back into their car and leave,” said Maricris Drouaillet."

"The apparent missed opportunities early on in the search for Maya..." BBM

"Another vehicle, a white Toyota Highlander, may have been seen on surveillance video in the neighborhood on the night Maya went missing, according to family members and neighbors."
Family of missing mom Maya Millete reacts to Petito case developments | cbs8.com

This is what a white Toyota Highlander looks like. Praying for Justice for Maya and her Family soon.
2018-Toyota-Highlander-Hybrid-B7_o.jpg

242441949_10222224027362431_1157380335986381406_n.jpg

This is what a white Toyota Highlander looks like. Praying for Justice for Maya and her Family soon.
2018-Toyota-Highlander-Hybrid-B7_o.jpg

242441949_10222224027362431_1157380335986381406_n.jpg
I'm sorry, but the first thought that came to mind was 'The hearse".
O.k. CVPD, now work with TJ border crossing to see how many White Highlanders crossed in the wee hours that morning. Get a move on!
(And they do photograph your license plate going in....)

Amateur opinion and speculation

CHULA VISTA, Calif. (KGTV) It’s been an excruciating nine months for family members of missing Chula Vista mother, Maya Millete.

She disappeared on January 7, last seen at the Chula Vista home she shared with her three kids and husband.

“Nine months in the case, and it still feels like we’re at the beginning, unfortunately,” said Maricris Drouaillet.

More at https://www.10news.com/news/local-n...r-for-missing-chula-vista-mother-maya-millete

CHULA VISTA, Calif. (KGTV) It’s been an excruciating nine months for family members of missing Chula Vista mother, Maya Millete.

She disappeared on January 7, last seen at the Chula Vista home she shared with her three kids and husband.

“Nine months in the case, and it still feels like we’re at the beginning, unfortunately,” said Maricris Drouaillet.

More at https://www.10news.com/news/local-n...r-for-missing-chula-vista-mother-maya-millete
Gosh I feel bad for Maya's family & kids, when is this going to end? Arrest him already!!!

His brother from another mother and rhyme-sake, is so similar it's uncanny. Both disappeared their wives (IMO) and their bodies haven't been found yet. These two can't stop talking about themselves and how misunderstood they are. Hopefully Barry & Larry both end up in prison for life, maybe they can be pen pals.

Last edited:
Please let this torture end. It is heartbreaking.
Some people enjoy inflicting this type of torture, control. These are the people that have small, meaningless lives. This is the only way they can have authority, control is to harm others. This is why we have prisons; just for these warped miscreants.

Some people enjoy inflicting this type of torture, control...

Sure, there's people who like to inflict pain by controlling and torturing others. There hasn't been enough pressure applied to them yet. Maya's Family shouldn't have to do all this alone with no info to go on. So, I was talking about the torture Maya's family has endured and them not getting enough help or clues to find her. This torture could've ended if there had been an arrest made early on. Someone has been allowed to gain confidence and get cocky thinking they got away with it. It seems they're thinking they can play that game with LE now.

All just my own opinions.

Imagine your own family member missing for nine months. How would you handle it? You'd probably think of them every single day wanting to find them. MOO, I'm sure most of us would lean on LE and look to them for professional LE support and constant updates. Would you have as much faith and be as strong as Maya's Family? Would you be out on searches and interview shows to keep your loved one in the news? I think it must be exhausting, to say the very least. I just want to give her family and all the dedicated searchers a whole lot of credit.

I wonder if either of Maya's daughters have voiced wanting to go on a search for her. Healing and closure is not possible for the children, IMO. It'd be not having the freedom to voice missing Maya, missing the family times with her Family, and the children not being able to voice their grief openly that makes it all the harder. MOO, if they voice any of it, they probably get some dismissive answer, maybe even blaming Maya for being missing. Nine months... will Maya ever be found and an arrest made?

Help Find Maya | Facebook

Imagine your own family member missing for nine months. How would you handle it? You'd probably think of them every single day wanting to find them. MOO, I'm sure most of us would lean on LE and look to them for professional LE support and constant updates. Would you have as much faith and be as strong as Maya's Family? Would you be out on searches and interview shows to keep your loved one in the news? I think it must be exhausting, to say the very least. I just want to give her family and all the dedicated searchers a whole lot of credit.

I wonder if either of Maya's daughters have voiced wanting to go on a search for her. Healing and closure is not possible for the children, IMO. It'd be not having the freedom to voice missing Maya, missing the family times with her Family, and the children not being able to voice their grief openly that makes it all the harder. MOO, if they voice any of it, they probably get some dismissive answer, maybe even blaming Maya for being missing. Nine months... will Maya ever be found and an arrest made?

Help Find Maya | Facebook

I still have faith that they will find her although I hope that it's not her family that does. The way I see it, the more places they look, the less places remain to be searched. Maria Guzman disappeared from Chula Vista while "going for a walk" after a fight with her husband. Her body was found near Palomar Mountain a year later. There is always hope, it's just a very large hill to climb.

And I'm sure Larry has told his children and parents that "Maya left" so much that he's beginning to believe it himself... but that's just my opinion.

MOO

...Maria Guzman disappeared from Chula Vista while "going for a walk" after a fight with her husband. Her body was found near Palomar Mountain a year later. There is always hope, it's just a very large hill to climb.
I agree, @LindsayXO, definitely hold out hope, and Maya's Family has been holding on with great faith. I hope Maya is found soon. It's not over even then for the family though, and I say that with true sadness. My prayers for them for continued faith and strength to see Justice done for Maya.

I think this is the case you mentioned. I remember we all discussed it before. :mad: Judge ended up dismissing the case against the husband. Maria Guzman disappeared from the Vista area which is north, about 47 miles, from Chula Vista. Three news articles about Maria Guzman case:
Before they found her-- they even have pics of the possible clothing she was wearing. Homicide team, family concerned about Vista woman missing for year - The San Diego Union-Tribune (sandiegouniontribune.com)

Husband arrested on suspicion of murder year after wife’s disappearance | FOX 5 San Diego "Detectives believe Martinez transported Guzman’s body to the Palomar Mountain area on October 13 or 14, 2017 in a four-door white sedan or burgundy SUV. Anyone who may..."

Mid-trial, judge dismisses case against Vista husband accused of killing his wife - The San Diego Union-Tribune (sandiegouniontribune.com)

This case did happen in Chula Vista. The husband fled and I don't know if he was ever caught. "On March 29, (2020) Natalia Uriarte was found unresponsive in her Chula Vista home by police responding to reports of domestic violence,...
Woman Killed in Calif. 2 Weeks Ago as Police Search for Husband | PEOPLE.com

I agree, @LindsayXO, definitely hold out hope, and Maya's Family has been holding on with great faith. I hope Maya is found soon. It's not over even then for the family though, and I say that with true sadness. My prayers for them for continued faith and strength to see Justice done for Maya.

I think this is the case you mentioned. I remember we all discussed it before. :mad: Judge ended up dismissing the case against the husband. Maria Guzman disappeared from the Vista area which is north, about 47 miles, from Chula Vista. Three news articles about Maria Guzman case:

This case did happen in Chula Vista. The husband fled and I don't know if he was ever caught. "On March 29, (2020) Natalia Uriarte was found unresponsive in her Chula Vista home by police responding to reports of domestic violence,...
Woman Killed in Calif. 2 Weeks Ago as Police Search for Husband | PEOPLE.com

Thank you for the clarification!

I wonder if a person was planning on committing a murder (and getting away with it), would they do their research first, especially cases in the nearby community? Makes me wonder if someone would look at a case like Maria Guzman's and try to do something similar.

Just a thought. MOO

I caught Maricris and Richard on TIR this past Sunday. Boy, they are looking like they are hanging on by a thread. I think it's hard for them to see all the publicity/interest the Petito case is getting vs. Maya's.

When is CVPD and the CV DA going to make a move?!

I'm sorry, but the first thought that came to mind was 'The hearse". O.k. CVPD, now work with TJ border crossing to see how many White Highlanders crossed in the wee hours that morning. Get a move on!
(And they do photograph your license plate going in....)

We're all waiting. I never thought someone would've headed for the Tijuana / San Ysidro border crossing, but you never know. I just don't believe someone is so smart as to not leave clues and evidence, and sometimes real evidence is missed. JMO, and all MOO, but gee, LM did so many things from Day #1 that should've alerted CVPD to consider a more thorough investigation right away. There was that ten hour trip LM made. The holes in the wall. What ever became of that freezer Uncle took? The guns, the trying to hire someone, the consuming jealousy and control, the not even putting on an act to look for her. It's not evidence, but it sure reeks. I wonder if the DA is holding back on the go ahead. Praying for the day we see an arrest.

US to reopen land borders in November for fully vaccinated (10news.com)
"WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration says the U.S. will reopen its land borders to nonessential travel next month, ending a 19-month freeze due to the COVID-19 pandemic."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan