DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chula Vista Mother of Three Still Missing

Her brother-in-law (RD) sounds so fond of Maya. He says:

“She’s a happy-go-getter”

“When she wants to, she's a joker. You could joke with her all night long.”

“It’s so difficult now that we’re missing her,” “She was a big, important piece of the family.”

:(
oh oh. Speaking in past tense. : (

Amateur opinion and speculation

I tend to believe something happened to her Thursday night either at the house or she left the house. What do you think?

Snipped & BBM

I thought along those lines as well. Something happened betwee Thursday night or very early Friday.
oh oh. Speaking in past tense. : (

Amateur opinion and speculation

If that were the husband I'd be concerned. I think the family, or at least the brother-in-law, is losing hope of finding her alive. :(

I thought along those lines as well. Something happened betwee Thursday night or very early Friday.

If that were the husband I'd be concerned. I think the family, or at least the brother-in-law, is losing hope of finding her alive. :(
They know she would never leave her kids, not to mention skip the birthday plans she made for her daughter in Big Bear. Eleven days and she's not been found, sadly they are anticipating and preparing for the worst :(

If LM is not responsible, what would we be looking at? A random abduction, meet-up with someone new she met, self-harm? Do any of the aforementioned seem plausible? She didn't disappear from a night out at a bar. Depending on which story you read, she was last seen Thursday evening or Friday morning at her home (I think I have that correct). Has LE done any forensic work there yet?

Thanks! She was responding to her brother through her locked door? I did not remember reading that. I wonder how she was responding. It doesn’t seem like he means verbally. Interesting. That’s got my mind going all kinds of places.
Agreed. I can’t find the article but I read that her brother knocked on her bedroom door and there was no response, so he thought she was sleeping or didn’t want to be bothered...something like that.

Last edited:
The article which states brother went to check on her and heard her respond through her bedroom door but she didn’t unlock or open it.... this detail gives an insight into her frame of mind. Also, the brother thought well guess she wants space. Like it’s normal for her. Little details that gives us a clue.

she likes the outdoors

fight with husband

there are so many ways this could go. I’d be searching endlessly the outdoor area by house. I feel awful for her kids :(
Link to article please?

Search party inilunsad para sa nawawalang Pinay sa Amerika

This was discussed on previous page. Seems article may have mis-translated.

article says “was responding” but others listened and heard “wasn’t responding”

would make more sense that she wasn’t responding and was already gone at that point
Yes, I was just responding to posts on the previous page. The link you posted may be due to translation errors as I read another article and it said there was no response.

animated-music-note-image-0035.gif

BUMPING
Maya had those tattoos of musical notes on her shoulder because she can play guitar and has a beautiful voice. Very talented. Praying for her safe return. Praying for her Children and her Family.

animated-flower-image-0155.gif
You'll find Maya's video along with updates from her Family at:
Find May/Maya Millete - Posts | Facebook

I don’t know what to think of this case. But I do think something is not adding up.

I just don’t understand why the husband wasn’t concerned. What if she had a medical episode and couldn’t respond? Why didn’t he just say “look, just say something and I will leave you alone, I just want to know if you’re okay”? Did he not care even a little bit if the mother of his children was okay in the room?

The cars were there and the bedroom door was locked. She wasn’t anywhere else in the house. Did he try calling her?

Did she left her phone at home?

I don’t know what to think of this case. But I do think something is not adding up.

I just don’t understand why the husband wasn’t concerned. What if she had a medical episode and couldn’t respond? Why didn’t he just say “look, just say something and I will leave you alone, I just want to know if you’re okay”? Did he not care even a little bit if the mother of his children was okay in the room?

The cars were there and the bedroom door was locked. She wasn’t anywhere else in the house. Did he try calling her?

Did she left her phone at home?

Absolutely agree.

Just a simple call would have given some indication. Also we constantly talk about the husband but what about the kids. I presume they at a certain point would wonder where their mother could be. Didn't they knock on the door, or checked the house?

...I just don’t understand why the husband wasn’t concerned. What if she had a medical episode and couldn’t respond? Why didn’t he just say “look, just say something and I will leave you alone, I just want to know if you’re okay”?...
Just speculation here. Maybe he knew what happened to her, and he's just saying he tried to talk to her to through the door to make himself look somewhat concerned.

The children are another story though. I imagine they tried to contact Maya or were told she went somewhere and would be back later.

I honestly don't know what I think anymore. I'm clinging to the fence here. Listened to his phone interview again, and it seemed he was not actively doing much to find her until her family showed up. They were the ones that got an investigation started. Then again, he went to great lengths to explain and describe how little they, as a couple, interacted in the last year, how she could be anywhere, off doing anything even wine tasting. I don't know if that was a sincere interview or a slick setting of the stage. He seems quite reserved, said he finds it embarrassing, and yet he managed to convey and communicate the sad dynamics of their marriage and his long patience giving her space in his interview. Truly I don't know what I believe at this point. Just speculating.

MOO, or just my own thoughts.

Just speculation here. Maybe he knew what happened to her, and he's just saying he tried to talk to her to through the door to make himself look somewhat concerned.

The children are another story though. I imagine they tried to contact Maya or were told she went somewhere and would be back later.

I honestly don't know what I think anymore. I'm clinging to the fence here. Listened to his phone interview again, and it seemed he was not actively doing much to find her until her family showed up. They were the ones that got an investigation started. Then again, he went to great lengths to explain and describe how little they, as a couple, interacted in the last year, how she could be anywhere, off doing anything even wine tasting. I don't know if that was a sincere interview or a slick setting of the stage. He seems quite reserved, said he finds it embarrassing, and yet he managed to convey and communicate the sad dynamics of their marriage and his long patience giving her space in his interview. Truly I don't know what I believe at this point. Just speculating.

MOO, or just my own thoughts.
Don't forget, Larry kept asking family to wait until after 3:30am to file a missing person’s report because after 3:30am would be unusual. Nobody hearing from her since Thursday would be unusual enough for most people. It was unusual enough for her sister and parents. Not on the fence :-(

Last edited:
Did the bedroom she slept in have its own bathroom? Otherwise, she must have left at least once during the time she was in there, to use it and/or get a drink of water.

Former Spouse and I have had kids give us the silent treatment/request for space, but they'd still come out every so often for the bathroom and to get a drink.

Her sister said she has daily goals, and tracks her hikes with (I'm assuming) a smart watch (or maybe an app on her phone). She said it's not like her to miss her daily goals. It's out of character for her to be "off" all day, and I think she means not connected to her activity app.

(I do this on my Apple watch, and do not want to miss a day of not fulfilling the goals because I will go back to zero. You track your activity by days, then months, then years. If she was in a long habit of tracking, seems more unlikely that she went off to taste wine.)

Brother in law and sis are sticking by the husband for now, but letting LE do their job.

Her husband has said she is a big drinker, but her sister does not agree, and said she occasionally will go out with the girls, or go wine-tasting, but she has 3 kids, so it's not often, and not every weekend. It might have happened once or twice, but not frequently.

Moo.

Last edited:

Her sister said she has daily goals, and tracks her hikes with (I'm assuming) a smart watch (or maybe an app on her phone). She said it's not like her to miss her daily goals. It's out of character for her to be "off" all day, and I think she means not connected to her activity app.

(I do this on my Apple watch, and do not want to miss a day of not fulfilling the goals because I will go back to zero. You track your activity by days, then months, then years. If she was in a long habit of tracking, seems more unlikely that she went off to taste wine.)

Brother in law and sis are sticking by the husband for now, but letting LE do their job.

Her husband has said she is a big drinker, but her sister does not agree, and said she occasionally will go out with the girls, or go wine-tasting, but she has 3 kids, so it's not often, and not every weekend. It might have happened once or twice, but not frequently.

Moo.
I think they’re sticking by the husband because they don’t want to lose access to the children.

They know she would never leave her kids, not to mention skip the birthday plans she made for her daughter in Big Bear. Eleven days and she's not been found, sadly they are anticipating and preparing for the worst :(

If LM is not responsible, what would we be looking at? A random abduction, meet-up with someone new she met, self-harm? Do any of the aforementioned seem plausible? She didn't disappear from a night out at a bar. Depending on which story you read, she was last seen Thursday evening or Friday morning at her home (I think I have that correct). Has LE done any forensic work there yet?

In the husband's phone interview, he mentioned that he had officers as well as ncis search the home and vehicles. If she left for a walk or hike late Thursday or very early Friday how far could she have hiked? I'm familiar with Chula Vista but not the hiking area hear her home. Are they difficult trails?

...Brother in law and sis are sticking by the husband for now, but letting LE do their job...

Thank You so much for posting the Court TV video. I appreciated what you had to say in your post as well.

Everytime Maya's sister and brother in law have been asked about Maya's husband, I've noticed, they try to stay on the fence, but that's when they always start saying "let LE do their job". They've also said there were Red Flags that LE is investigating. I get the feeling they want to say more, but... Can't accuse anybody of anything with nothing to go on. MOO, they suspect him, but they're in an awkward position not knowing if Maya is dead or alive.

I wonder how much LE is pressing him to pin down the timeline and details of when he left the house, where he went, etc., It's incredible how no one knows when and how Maya left the house. We have to go by what info LM supplies. But is it true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16