CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I said back then and nothing I've read since has changed my opinion...I firmly believe that racial tensions were so horrible at that time in the LA area that there could have been a video recording of OJ committing these murders and that jury would have come back with the same verdict. I honestly don't think anything would have made them give a guilty verdict.

I said back then and nothing I've read since has changed my opinion...I firmly believe that racial tensions were so horrible at that time in the LA area that there could have been a video recording of OJ committing these murders and that jury would have come back with the same verdict. I honestly don't think anything would have made them give a guilty verdict.

You and LinasK may well be right--at least in terms of jurors from South Central. (If the trial had been held where the crime took place (as the civil trial was), a different outcome might have been reached. DA Gil Garcetti paid with his career for his decision to move the venue. He was never reelected.)

But we should remember that there is a long history of corruption on the part of the LAPD. There are some good and legitimate reasons why that jury was hostile to LE.

If you read any of the books that Fuhrman wrote about the trail (or his other books, I enjoyed them), he had to plead the fifth because of the above mentioned, but also Lange and/or Vannattar claimed that they had found evidence that Fuhrman had actually found. The question he was asked was whether he planted evidence OR falsified police reports. The police reports were falsified because the reports say that Fuhrman did not find some of the evidence that he actually did. If he admitted that, the evidence could be possible thrown out.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Louis Brown would go on to form the Nicole Brown Charitable Foundation after his daughter’s death, which is an organization that helps victims of domestic violence.
[/FONT]
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/father-nicole-brown-simpson-dies-n148571[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

[/FONT]

maybe it's a blessing in disguise that he began to think she was still alive since he would've also forgotten the horrible way she died?

I am just now seeing this post and I hope no one bought this book, that guy is a piece of work, I grew up in Dallas and was a PI and paralegal for 22 years. Dear is such a scam artist. I remember this couple cashing in their retirement and giving it to this man to look for their missing daughter, she was found shortly after hanging from a tree at the trinity river bottoms, he refused to refund them a dime claiming he had spent it all on the search efforts. I can go on and on but I would just get in a bad mood lol

There's a new tabloid article proclaiming he had an accomplice. I don't believe he had any accomplice to the actual murder, only Al Cowlings helping with the cleanup.

bbm

Some people went way out there and said that Jason's sister called OJ and told him what was going on. OJ then rushed to the scene and actually got thereat the end and fought with Jason, taking the weapon away from him and getting cut himself.

But a better version is that OJ left that blood trail on purpose to cover for his son.

He may be a narcissist. But many have said he did love his children and felt really guilty about things that happened.

It's kinda hard to plant blood splatter evidence, and only leave one set of bloody foot prints at a murder scene. if there were two people so close to the bodies, then there would be two sets of bloody foot prints. Not just one.

OJ Simpson beat his ex-wife and even put his hands around her neck, the fallen football star admitted when interviewed for civil lawsuit over the death of Nicole Brown Simpson, as forgotten tapes are released

Lost civil lawsuit interview tapes show Simpson admitted to beating ex wife

The startling footage shows him facing awkward questions during trial

He had avoided such questions in the year before by refusing to testify

Under questioning, he admitted in the past 'I have hurt my wife, yes'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-forgotten-tapes-released.html#ixzz3mm7LTjo7

From above link

"OJ Simpson admitted he used to beat up his ex-wife in forgotten interview tapes that have been made public after gathering dust for two decades."

"The startling footage shows Simpson facing awkward questions during his civil trial in 1996 that he avoided during his criminal trial by refusing to testify."

"Simpson comes across as arrogant and flippant but his eyes nearly pop out of his head when he is caught lying about crucial evidence."

"He also admits that he once put his hands round Nicole Brown Simpson’s neck and used to batter her so badly she was left bruised.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-forgotten-tapes-released.html#ixzz3mm862DwW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

From above link

"OJ Simpson admitted he used to beat up his ex-wife in forgotten interview tapes that have been made public after gathering dust for two decades."

"The startling footage shows Simpson facing awkward questions during his civil trial in 1996 that he avoided during his criminal trial by refusing to testify."

"Simpson comes across as arrogant and flippant but his eyes nearly pop out of his head when he is caught lying about crucial evidence."

"He also admits that he once put his hands round Nicole Brown Simpson’s neck and used to batter her so badly she was left bruised.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-forgotten-tapes-released.html#ixzz3mm862DwW

Oj was found guilty for killing Nicole and Ron. Now the guilty verdict didn't happen at the first trial. But it did come across in Vegas when he got 30 years for simply wanting his memorabilia back. So even though we didn't get justice when this first took place. I sure do smile every time i replay the moment when OJ is sentenced to 3 decades for a simple set up bs strong arm robbery. Lol

Karma at its finest. I'm now just simply waiting for Casey Anthony to follow his lead. Lol

Anyone surprised??

Amazing that these tapes were "forgotten"...how convenient.

I am glad it is out there. For the life of my I can not believe that anyone thinks he was innocent. There are many cases where I can see people seeing the other side. This is not one of them. The evidence is conclusive.

I am glad he is in prison for what he did, I know it is not for the murders but it got him just the same because he was trying to hide the money and assets so badly that he screwed up and lost it.

To me justice was delayed but it did happen .

Marking 20 years since the verdict of the criminal trial, A&E and LMN will premiere two new event specials providing unprecedented access into the criminal and civil trials against O.J. Simpson. LMN will premiere the two-hour, “The Secret Tapes of the O.J. Case: The Untold Story” on Wednesday, September 30 at 8pm ET, and A&E will premiere the two-hour, “O.J. Speaks: The Hidden Tapes” on Thursday, October 1 at 9pm ET...

The LMN special, “The Secret Tapes of the O.J. Case: The Untold Story,” reveals new insights into both the events surrounding the verdict of the criminal trial, and the various disturbing facets of O.J.’s personality, through statements by O.J. himself. The documentary exposes disturbing realities about O.J.’s thoughts, feelings and behavior before, during and after the trial. And an audio recording that O.J. secretly taped, prior to the infamous Bronco Chase, is heard. The special features rare interviews with key players on both sides of the case, including extensive, candid discussions with Robert Kardashian and Kris Kardashian Jenner...

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-secret-tapes-of-the-oj-case-the-untold-story

From above link

Yeah, like about the "Ugly *advertiser censored*" shoes he would never wear or own!!! LMAO! I watched the 20/20 special on it, and it was pretty good. No major surprises there for me because I already knew he was a batterer and that his own lawyers knew he was guilty but covered for him anyhow.

Oj was found guilty for killing Nicole and Ron. Now the guilty verdict didn't happen at the first trial. But it did come across in Vegas when he got 30 years for simply wanting his memorabilia back. So even though we didn't get justice when this first took place. I sure do smile every time i replay the moment when OJ is sentenced to 3 decades for a simple set up bs strong arm robbery. Lol

Karma at its finest. I'm now just simply waiting for Casey Anthony to follow his lead. Lol

He's doing the time for the crime he should've been convicted of. I have no problem with that or that the prison is in another state. Probably better that way!!!

Yeah, like about the "Ugly *advertiser censored*" shoes he would never wear or own!!! LMAO! I watched the 20/20 special on it, and it was pretty good. No major surprises there for me because I already knew he was a batterer and that his own lawyers knew he was guilty but covered for him anyhow.

I remember the National Enquirer busted him out on the shoes with a pic of him wearing them "ugly *advertiser censored*" shoes. I may watch it since I watched the trial ( most of it ) but why oh why does Kris KarTrashian have to be in it? I will FF through her no doubt "scripted " crap. I believe they( Nicole) were somewhat friends but not BFF.:moo:

I remember the National Enquirer busted him out on the shoes with a pic of him wearing them "ugly *advertiser censored*" shoes. I may watch it since I watched the trial ( most of it ) but why oh why does Kris KarTrashian have to be in it? I will FF through her no doubt "scripted " crap. I believe they( Nicole) were somewhat friends but not BFF.:moo:
The Kardashians only real claim to fame is that Robert was part of the Dream Team, otherwise they'd be nobodies!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LRak10
Back