CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read in one article where her mother told her that "DNA doesn't lie" and Prody replied that the DNA was planted there... :rolleyes:

How did the victims blood get in the bronco then? Was the glove planted as well? And did Ron and Nicole kill themselves in some crazy right wing, police conspiracy to lock O.J. up because he is a black man?
levi- all due respect- but this thread is not a bout the trial- that is over- we dont have to like the outcome- but this is not about the trial or verdict - perhaps it will be soon- about another person- but this is not about Nicole or Ron

I am so glad for your daughter. At least he won't be able to be coming around sweet talking her back. Keep an eye out for when he gets out though.

I think he will most probably try to find another girlfriend when he gets out. My daughter worried about him but I told her men like him always find another they can sweet talk. He loves beating women too much to stop and he knows my daughter won't put up with it. The funny thing was, his wife divorced him for the same thing but when my daughter filed charges the ex wife called and said, "Thanks for leaving my kids without a dad." I took the phone then and had a few choice things to say to the stupid little *****.

I think he will most probably try to find another girlfriend when he gets out. My daughter worried about him but I told her men like him always find another they can sweet talk. He loves beating women too much to stop and he knows my daughter won't put up with it. The funny thing was, his wife divorced him for the same thing but when my daughter filed charges the ex wife called and said, "Thanks for leaving my kids without a dad." I took the phone then and had a few choice things to say to the stupid little *****.
:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar oh man- I cant imagine------

My daughter was beaten by her boyfriend a few months ago and he told the police the same story. She fell down the stairs. She was beaten so badly and had a small brain bleed. However, there was a bite mark on her cheek. They took pictures of the bite mark and asked her boyfriend if the stairs had teeth. He's finally to be sentenced this month and after spending this last few months in jail will next get to spend some in prison.
Oh how sad. I am glad you were there to help her. I am also glad that she got out before she became a thread here at WS. :(

The police have told TMZ that this was because of a fall and not O.J. I am wondering why the police have such a knee jerk reaction to believe O.J.? How do you fall and bruise your hands and your back, your chest and arms? And she might have to have brain surgery from that fall that would only be a couple of feet away from her head? Thats some fall.

If you read the police reports, they are just relaying what the "witnesses" reported. The reports do NOT say what the police have found via investigation. The media reports just parrot the witness statements.

This is far from over.

I thing that the police are waiting for her condition to stabilize so that they can question her and her docs and put things together. What OJ said is just one statement.

If you read the police reports, they are just relaying what the "witnesses" reported. The reports do NOT say what the police have found via investigation. The media reports just parrot the witness statements.

This is far from over.

I thing that the police are waiting for her condition to stabilize so that they can question her and her docs and put things together. What OJ said is just one statement.
I hope you are right LM. He needs to be stopped. He is a creep IMO.
:mad:

She looks a little like Nichole, but not as pretty.
That trial will be with us all forever. If Furman would have admitted he had said the "N" word before, I don't think the jury could have used his lie as reasonable doubt. That jury used that trial to get back at the LAPD for past abuses.

My daughter was beaten by her boyfriend a few months ago and he told the police the same story. She fell down the stairs. She was beaten so badly and had a small brain bleed. However, there was a bite mark on her cheek. They took pictures of the bite mark and asked her boyfriend if the stairs had teeth. He's finally to be sentenced this month and after spending this last few months in jail will next get to spend some in prison.

Ohhhh BeeBee.:( I'm so sorry this happend to your daughter. How horrible. I hope your daughter heals well physically and emotionally!

levi- all due respect- but this thread is not a bout the trial- that is over- we dont have to like the outcome- but this is not about the trial or verdict - perhaps it will be soon- about another person- but this is not about Nicole or Ron

The point of the post being is that it seems Prody has been brainwashed by O.J. into actually believing he is innocent.

This is far from over.

I hope you are correct, but that is not what I get from reading the reports.

Prody suffered bruises and head injuries -- but it was because of a fall, and it had nothing to do with Simpson, Miami police told TMZ.com.

And from the same article...
But cops told TMZthat her injuries are "consistent" with a fall she took at a gas station, that they don't consider this a criminal case and that Simpson was never a suspect.
SOURCE: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,330639,00.html

IMO they are not saying "according to" in the interviews or "what witnesses say happened" they are believing that this was a fall.

The thing is, if she's saying it happened from a fall to protect him then there's not much the police can do. She might be one to take beatings to keep a nice roof over her head and plenty of spending money. (Which we all know Simpson still has plenty of.)

I am still troubled by the mechanics of the fall-did she have a seizure? maybe she thrashed around on the concrete? i don't know, but man it is hard to imagine that it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, yet it is being called a dog...if you know what I mean. Lets face the fact that OJ has not had a great couple of months, and he has demonstrated in the past how well he does with losing...wondering who that witness was who stated she was "always falling down."

Have you noticed how much this woman looks like Nicole Brown did?

IMO this woman is very gullible, very trusting, and not discriminatory about who she is friends or boyfriends with and O.J. took advantage of her, manipulated her, and is obviously beating the hell out of her. He is a nasty, evil, leech who sucks the life out of women that he is in a relationship with.

This man is a double murdering, evil, woman-beating, psychopathic, poisonous, leech. He injects his venom into people, leaves dead bodies, beaten bodies, he injects his hate and moves on without any remorse and without any guilt. Leaving behind blood, gore, grieving families, and beaten bodies.

I really do not understand why someone so evil and so psychopathic is allowed to walk this earth unmolested. He is so hateful and so disgusting! :behindbar

The woman is as dumb as a stick for ever even getting involved with him in the first place! I can't muster much sympathy for her or her bruised up body

I am still troubled by the mechanics of the fall-did she have a seizure? maybe she thrashed around on the concrete? i don't know, but man it is hard to imagine that it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, yet it is being called a dog...if you know what I mean. Lets face the fact that OJ has not had a great couple of months, and he has demonstrated in the past how well he does with losing...wondering who that witness was who stated she was "always falling down."
I did hear on Extra, I think that Miami or Dade County Police were still investigating. At least it isn't totally closed. I don't care WHY she's with him, just that if he beat her and calmly blew it off as her "falling" at a gas station, then it should be another nail in his coffin!!!!!!!! He thinks he's bullet proof. Good grief, I actually slipped on a step that had sunk from the metal edge plate and bounced down on my left hip. I broke my arm trying to reach out for the railing, but had a massive black and blue area on my left butt and hip. It was CONSITENT with my fall. I certainly wasn't black and blue all over my body. A fall is a fall and will only bruise you where you hit the pavement. I smell a rat, big time!!!!!

I did hear on Extra, I think that Miami or Dade County Police were still investigating. At least it isn't totally closed. I don't care WHY she's with him, just that if he beat her and calmly blew it off as her "falling" at a gas station, then it should be another nail in his coffin!!!!!!!! He thinks he's bullet proof. Good grief, I actually slipped on a step that had sunk from the metal edge plate and bounced down on my left hip. I broke my arm trying to reach out for the railing, but had a massive black and blue area on my left butt and hip. It was CONSITENT with my fall. I certainly wasn't black and blue all over my body. A fall is a fall and will only bruise you where you hit the pavement. I smell a rat, big time!!!!!

See, I do too. I don't understand how bruises could be all over unless it was a car wreck or something. Not just falling down...it would definitely be in the area of the fall.

See, I do too. I don't understand how bruises could be all over unless it was a car wreck or something. Not just falling down...it would definitely be in the area of the fall.

Did she fall down a long flight of stars, tumbling around as she fell?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back