CA CA/OH/LA/MS/TX - SAMUEL LITTLE, aka Samuel McDowell, 1970's thru 2012, Serial Killer

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Can we go into the missing files for these states and help identify possible victims

• Total voters
So chilling!
from link..rbbm.
samuellittle.jpg

"The serial killer, now imprisoned and in his late 70s, can’t remember her name but recalls her figure and death with ease.

She lived in Gulfport but was originally from the Jackson area, the killer said.

She was attractive. She was in her early 30s, weighed about 130 pounds and had light skin and an ample bottom. Her hands were rough from her job as a pipe fitter at Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula."

From the moment he met her, he was planning to kill.

Read more here: He may have found the body of a serial killer’s victim. Now he needs to find her name.

Really helps that there is a bit more info on these images that were Released this time!

I did also noticed these images don't look as good as the first ones..almost like these were rushed and he spent a lot more time on the first set.

Does anyone know what became of all the other ones that were released the first time. I became obsessed w the images and I actually thought I found and matched some of the women. I called the number awhile back but nobody got back to me?!:(

IAm posting the images they were looking to be identified the first time below here. Since this seems to be a better thread specifically for the sketches. I had posted this on another thread for Samuel Little Here in WS a while back, he seems to have a couple of threads.

Attachments

• IMG_2815.JPG
    IMG_2815.JPG
    210.5 KB · Views: 65
samuellittle2.jpg
MAMauricio.jpg

Maria Antonia Mauricio
(* Note -White female killed in 1997. Victim possibly called "Ann" in Phoenix, Arizona)
Missing since January 20, 1997 from Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona
Classification: Endangered Missing
Vital Statistics

• Date Of Birth: May 25, 1977
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 19 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 63"; 130 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
    • Marks, Scars: Tattoo of "teardrops" by right eye, tattoo of the name "Mauricio" across her back, tattoo of the name "Casper" on upper right arm, possibly has surgical scars from facial injury several years prior to disappearance.
    • Medical: Maria was approximately 3 months pregnant at time of disappearance.
    • AKA: Cholla, Maria Antonia Valenzuela
    • DNA: Available in CODIS
Circumstances of Disappearance
Maria was last seen by a relative at approximately 10:30, at a restaurant in the vicinity of 17th Avenue and Van Buren Street in Phoenix, AZ.

The Doe Network: Case File 2278DFAZ

Does anyone know if the initial set of sketches/drawings were all matched up already by LE? I have not heard anything further on that.
I also called a LEFT a message about some possible matches I had from that set, but nobody ever called me back.

Does anyone know if the initial set of sketches/drawings were all matched up already by LE? I have not heard anything further on that.
I also called a LEFT a message about some possible matches I had from that set, but nobody ever called me back.

As per article they are referring to 13 drawings. Not sure if those are specific unidentified victims or not matched up at all to any victim yet.

Serial killer says drawing of woman was victim he met in Memphis

serial-killer-victim.jpg

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A serial killer with ties to the Mid-South drew pictures of at least 16 of his unidentified victims, and he claims one of the women is from Memphis.
---
Little says he met the woman in Memphis sometime between 1990 and 1997.

He says they engaged in talk of prostitution at which time he strangled her, killed her, put her in the back of his car, drove her across the bridge to the Arkansas side of the Mississippi river and put her body in the river."

Police were unaware of the murder until last year when he confessed to a Texas ranger. The now-78-year-old then turned over a picture, one 16 sketches he drew of his unidentified victims.
---
Hagerman says MPD detectives have been going through old records of bodies found in the Mississippi, trying to find a match.

They also hope someone recognizes the woman Little drew, and they can finally provide some kind of closure.

"I found that doing this, giving people some little bit — not closure — a little bit of what you're giving them can help," Hagerman said.

If you recognize that woman, you are asked to call the FBI at 800-634-4097.

His picture sent chills down my spine. Oh wow this is unfathomable

Attachments

• D510059B-2828-4E83-A351-7BF7AFB0940D.jpeg
    D510059B-2828-4E83-A351-7BF7AFB0940D.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 41

serial-killer-victim.jpg

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A serial killer with ties to the Mid-South drew pictures of at least 16 of his unidentified victims, and he claims one of the women is from Memphis.
---
Little says he met the woman in Memphis sometime between 1990 and 1997.

He says they engaged in talk of prostitution at which time he strangled her, killed her, put her in the back of his car, drove her across the bridge to the Arkansas side of the Mississippi river and put her body in the river."

Police were unaware of the murder until last year when he confessed to a Texas ranger. The now-78-year-old then turned over a picture, one 16 sketches he drew of his unidentified victims.
---
Hagerman says MPD detectives have been going through old records of bodies found in the Mississippi, trying to find a match.

They also hope someone recognizes the woman Little drew, and they can finally provide some kind of closure.

"I found that doing this, giving people some little bit — not closure — a little bit of what you're giving them can help," Hagerman said.

If you recognize that woman, you are asked to call the FBI at 800-634-4097.

3 women reported missing from Memphis during that time period:

Felicia Lachell Clark
Thumbnail

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Felicia Lachell Clark – The Charley Project
TN - Felicia Lachell Clark 20 missing from Memphis , TN 1990

Mabel Rogers (no photo)
TN - TN - Mabel Rogers, 27, Memphis, 21 June 1991

Beatrice Bailey Coleman
Thumbnail

Beatrice Bailey Coleman – The Charley Project
TN - TN - Beatrice Bailey Coleman, 26, Memphis, 8 May 1991

-----

I think the drawing looks like Felicia, but I would like to find a photo of Mabel Rogers. JMO.

Last edited:

Felicia was fresh graduate, with job and new car. She dressed conservatively. From description given I don't think she would part take in prostituition or drug activities.

Beatrice has green eyes while sketch has brown. Of course, not enough for rule out completely.

Mabel Rogers, lack of any details sound intriguing. Or she was estranged from family or there were other reasons why nothing is out there about her. Also, she is 27, so a bit more mature and probably more consistent in life style she led (whatever it was) than let say teen or fresh graduate would. Yes, I think we should find out more about her.

As per article they are referring to 13 drawings. Not sure if those are specific unidentified victims or not matched up at all to any victim yet.

Thank you Alka. Yes, I am bit confused myself at which they are referring to, because the article really is not clear... I keep searching and really would like to know if any of the first set were matched up..Its driving me a bit mad.. especially since I spent time looking and matching women and then this set show up...ugh..

Anyway I am now really wondering does Samuel have access to all these databases or do they show him photos of these women and just ask him to pick out the women he has killed. Because as I have started comparing images I am noticing more and more how it looks like he will take images of the women that are missing and copy them then modify them to his own but still use colors or the items of clothing/jewelry or even background colors. Its weird because I really don't believe he is Just drawing these women from his memory.. Maybe some of the drawing but I don't believe all of it is..

Makes me wonder how in all the articles its mentioned how he considers himself an accomplished artist and art was the only thing he was good at yadda yadda.. I am wondering if he is doing this to claim some fame with His Infamous sketches?..

Reminds me of when Zimmerman copied the flag photo and tried to say it was his
Did Zimmerman Copy a Stock Photo for His ‘Original’ $100k Painting?

Felicia was fresh graduate, with job and new car. She dressed conservatively. From description given I don't think she would part take in prostituition or drug activities.

Beatrice has green eyes while sketch has brown. Of course, not enough for rule out completely.

Mabel Rogers, lack of any details sound intriguing. Or she was estranged from family or there were other reasons why nothing is out there about her. Also, she is 27, so a bit more mature and probably more consistent in life style she led (whatever it was) than let say teen or fresh graduate would. Yes, I think we should find out more about her.

I agree Felicia's circumstances don't seem to fit. Plus her mom saw her sitting in a car talking to a young man and Little would have been 50ish back then. But her squared off chin seems similar to the drawing and there is a photo of her with an off the shoulder dress like the drawing. Her hair doesn't seem the same though. And the woman in the drawing does seem older than 20. Which is why I wish I could find a photo of Mabel Rogers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inezeyes88
Back