CA CA - Paget Renee Barr, 29, Oroville, 26 July 1986

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Paget Renee Barr[/h]
  • paget_renee_barr_1.jpg
  • paget_renee_barr_2.jpg
  • paget_renee_barr_3.jpg
  • paget_renee_barr_4.jpg
  • paget_renee_barr_5.jpg
Barr, circa 1986

• Missing Since 07/26/1986
  • Missing From Oroville, California
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Date of Birth 12/30/1956 (61)
  • Age 29 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'4, 120 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A black pullover shirt, blue jeans and white sandals.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown/red hair, brown eyes. Barr has a scar between her eyes. Her skin is freckled from exposure to the sun, and her ears are pierced.

[h=3]Details of Disappearance[/h] Barr was last seen at the bus station in Oroville, California on July 26, 1986. She went with a male acquaintance to pick up money at a Western Union office. Her companion said she got into a Datsun 280z with her boyfriend, John Woolen, a methamphetamine cook and enforcer for the Hells Angels motorcycle gang. She has never been heard from again. Barr left her two daughters behind, and she never picked up her last welfare check. Her mother reported her missing on August 1.

Authorities have ruled Wooten out as a suspect in the disappearance of another girlfriend, Rhonda Yocom, but he's still a possible suspect in Barr's disappearance. Little information is available in Barr's case, but foul play is suspected.

http://charleyproject.org/case/paget-renee-barr

Paget was dating a man who was known to be an enforcer for the Hells Angels. The police report shows she was with a male friend to pick up money at a Western Union on Saturday, July 26, 1986. On Sunday the 27th, her friend came back to the house where she was staying and when asked where Paget was, he responded with "Isn't she here?". He stated that he last saw Paget when she got into a blue 280z with her boyfriend at the bus station on the 26th. She has not been seen or heard from since.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/4400/

This is my first post- I searched and couldn’t find a discussion post for these unidentified victims. I’ve been looking at this all day and I’m wondering if these possible matches have been looked at?

I was comparing Rhonda Yocom to Sweetwater Doe- tattoos match, body was discovered about 7 years after she disappeared. Appearances are very similar.

Sheridan County Jane Doe was found near Sweetwater Doe and dna evidence matched for these victims having been killed by the same person.

Rhonda’s bf was a member of Hell’s angels and she was last seen with another Hells Angel. Her bf was later suspected in the disappearance of Paget Barr- neither woman has been found.

it would make sense if they were associated with same people and dumped in same place, killed by same person.

Sheridan County Doe was pregnant and was said to have had at least one child. Paget Barr left two children behind.

they would have had to have been kept alive for a a few years before killing and dumping them, but I don’t think that’s out of the question- Hells Angels have been known to be involved in prostitution and contract killing.

Idk what to do next—- !

Bitter Creek Betty & Sheridan County Jane Doe • Morbidology

Hells Angels MC criminal allegations and incidents - Wikipedia

Attachments

• 2DD560D2-B439-4A9C-AE23-3DA045AA43BB.jpeg
    2DD560D2-B439-4A9C-AE23-3DA045AA43BB.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 4EA270A4-2FB8-45DC-8047-0AA78F0FFDB0.jpeg
    4EA270A4-2FB8-45DC-8047-0AA78F0FFDB0.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 7

Staff online

Members online