Found Deceased CA - Paul Miller, 51, Canadian missing in Joshua Tree Natl Park, San Bernardino Co., 13 Jul 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excerpt from Paul's sister Dawne After searching for her brother in JTNP:

Find Paul Miller

"Hi there. This is Dawne. We’ve been back from Joshua Tree National Park for a week now and are still trying to process everything. We felt drained both physically and emotionally by the end of our time there but were glad we went. Joshua Tree struck us with its raw beauty." Etc

Excerpt from Paul's sister Dawne After searching for her brother in JTNP:

Find Paul Miller

"Hi there. This is Dawne. We’ve been back from Joshua Tree National Park for a week now and are still trying to process everything. We felt drained both physically and emotionally by the end of our time there but were glad we went. Joshua Tree struck us with its raw beauty." Etc

Wow - sounds like she covered a lot of ground, literally and physically. She even checked out local pawn shops looking for Paul's camera.

A friend just went hiking in Joshua Tree this past weekend and posted a pic on her social media of his missing poster from the visitor center. So at least the word is still getting out to visitors via missing posters in the park. Hoping his family is able to get some closure and they are able to locate him soon.

No one here is giving up. May those who truly love and care about Paul find ways to celebrate him this season, and may answers come in time.

Thanks to you and others for keeping this case in our thoughts.

I keep hoping that someday soon he will be found one way or another.

Because the trip was indicated as part of an anniversary trip for them of sorts, part of me thinks he may have decided to change up his life and could be living here in the states somewhere or something else bad happened at the trailhead. The other part of me remembers the infamous post from the "witness" that claims to have seen him on the trail and that did not sound very good to me because he didnt even stop to talk to the person and seemed to be on a "mission" to finish the trail walk. The way it was described to us seemed to me that he could have been in full blown heat exhaustion already by the time he ran into that other hiker.

No matter what happened I keep praying he can be found soon. Ill keep praying.

Thanks to you and others for keeping this case in our thoughts.

I keep hoping that someday soon he will be found one way or another.

Because the trip was indicated as part of an anniversary trip for them of sorts, part of me thinks he may have decided to change up his life and could be living here in the states somewhere or something else bad happened at the trailhead. The other part of me remembers the infamous post from the "witness" that claims to have seen him on the trail and that did not sound very good to me because he didnt even stop to talk to the person and seemed to be on a "mission" to finish the trail walk. The way it was described to us seemed to me that he could have been in full blown heat exhaustion already by the time he ran into that other hiker.

No matter what happened I keep praying he can be found soon. Ill keep praying.
I’m still convinced he had a medical crisis and has slipped between rocks.
I would like to see “cave/well” cameras used in a search to drop between the rocks. I’m obsessed with this notion.

I’m still convinced he had a medical crisis and has slipped between rocks.
I would like to see “cave/well” cameras used in a search to drop between the rocks. I’m obsessed with this notion.
I've read your posts stating this many times. Wonder if anyone has actually checked all the places such as this.

I've read your posts stating this many times. Wonder if anyone has actually checked all the places such as this.
I don't know ze, but I'm really anchored on this speculation. I really think this is where he is, and unseen unless there is probing. Of course, just an amateur opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justicefornicky