CA CA - Philip Velasquez, 16, Medical condition/no history of running away, Bakersfield, 29 Nov 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

BrownBear

Reaction score
*YEAR IN TITLE SHOULD BE 2020* (reported to mods for change)

missing-philip-velasquez-graphic-1.jpg

The Bakersfield Police Department said 16-year-old Philip Velasquez is still missing. He is considered at risk due to a medical condition and no prior history of running away.

16-year-old missing and considered at risk due to medical condition | KGET 17

Are they related maybe? Siblings or cousins or something? You would think they would mention that though

I think BPD is just doing the simplest press release they can manage. Half the time I'm happy we have a general "last seen" location. I've got four pinned to the police station because there is no mention anywhere of where they disappeared from.

I think BPD is just doing the simplest press release they can manage. Half the time I'm happy we have a general "last seen" location. I've got four pinned to the police station because there is no mention anywhere of where they disappeared from.

That's true. It's times like this I wish there was a national MP database with mandatory reporting, would make this a lot easier I think

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back