Identified! CA - Police searching for car seen in video driving off CA hwy cliff, 30 Dec 2019-ID Tracey Sinclair

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder if this will turn up anything regarding the car going off the cliff.

Pacifica is north of where the car went off, but certainly reasonable to think a body could drift there. JMO.

“JUST IN: Authorities are investigating after a woman's body was found on Linda Mar Beach in Pacifica early this morning”

KRON4news
Twitter

There is a missing woman from Santa Cruz about an hour south of Pacifica.
Her car was found abandoned the end of Feb... could be her .
Car of missing woman found in Davenport, deputies seek public's help

If the car was still being paid on, possibly the owner info could be identified when the bank starts to notice the missing car payments. I would think evidence would be found before a bank would start trying to repo a car but somehow no evidence has been identified yet so...

That’s a good point. If it was deliberate, I’d guess someone rented a vehicle fir an extended period of time. Or car on auto payments.

Sorry I've been looking around and can only find older articles.
Hard to believe there's no one reported missing along with their car.
Or a rental agency or missed payments ?
Just vanished into thin air.
I also find it sad that no one seems to be 'missing' their relative or friend. :(

Sorry I've been looking around and can only find older articles.
Hard to believe there's no one reported missing along with their car.
Or a rental agency or missed payments ?
Just vanished into thin air.
I also find it sad that no one seems to be 'missing' their relative or friend. :(

If it was a "snowbird" or vacationer from another part of the country, friends might not realize they're missing until they don't come home in the spring. Especially with all the social turmoil going on right now.

Months-old mystery solved: Driver identified in video of SUV sailing off Highway 1 cliff

SAN MATEO COUNTY – Five months after a dark green Lexus SUV was caught on camera hurtling over a cliff south of Gray Whale Cove in San Mateo County, authorities have finally identified the person they believe who was behind the wheel of the vehicle.

The California Highway Patrol on Wednesday said the driver was San Francisco resident Tracey Ivori Sinclair.

More @ link
10cc TOS/WS

Oh wow!!!! Thank you for the update. Going to read now!

Hope all is well with you, @Steph8angels.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drumgirl29
Back