CA - Polly Klaas, 12, murdered, Petaluma, 1 Oct 1993

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The other day I was ask who was my hero. I put down Marc Klass and Mark Lunford.
For all you do for missing childers and there families.
My heart is with you today, There is no doubt in my mind that Richard A Davis has no changes of winning an appeal of any kind.
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Dear Mr Klaas and Family-
My prayers for justice are with you and Polly.

Marc,
You are in my thoughts today as is Polly. The system of justice is a machine that rolls over emotions but I know she will get there for you and your family. Hang tight. We are with you!

Marc:

You have my 100% support.

You are a true hero.

Sincerely,
fran

Dear Mr. Klaas-

I read the appeal and it is truly the "hurl everything at the wall and see what sticks" theory of defense. Let's face it, any argument that begins with outrage that your client has not been executed yet has got to be pretty weak. We only wish, I suppose, that the sentence had been carried out in some form so that we would not be here today. I hope I am never in your shoes, but if I am I hope I find a way to use it as a catalyst for change as you have. You have changed the rules on behalf of your Polly-we are all so grateful.

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/mar/03/ca-polly-klaas-030309/?zIndex=61415

I can't believe how many years it's been already. I'm glad you still are an advocate for your daughter's memory, as well as for other children. What you have been through is beyond horrific, and still you are able to help others. I admire you greatly.

Dear Marc,
I can't imagine how difficult it was for you to sit in the same room with that evil monster! It sickens me for you!
Please know my thoughts are with you Marc, and I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Many thank yous to you also for being a constant advocate for children. You are a genuine hero!

Dear Marc

I know all too well what it is like to survive a well-known murder case only to have it resurface and take your breath away all over again. Please know you are far from alone during this trying time and always.

Very Sincerely,
Laece

I cannot begin to imagine what you must be going through and what every day must be like for you and your family. I hope and pray that this man of pure evil will finally be dealt with. There is truly a special place in hell for him...he deserves to die for what he did.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Michelle

Dear Mr. Klaas

I am thinking about you and Polly on this day. Thank you for being such a generous, strong advocate for your own daughter and children everywhere.

My qustion is why do we have these monsters on death row for 25 years?
and they are allowed to use OUR TAX DOLLARS for everything including appeals.
Maybe if we did do the death penalty when we are suppose to, then we wouldn't have so many animals and crimes. I say go back to the 'western days'.........hang 'em high......IMO

God Bless you, Marc, for all you've endured since losing Polly, and continue to do good for others who have lost their children and loved ones. This appeal is just a little roadblock but justice will prevail. :)

Klass family, please know my we stand behind you as you deal with this. Thank you for all that you do.

Praying for your hearts, for justice, and with thanks for all that you've done as an advocate.

My prayers for the entire Klass family and for justice for Polly.

Mr. Klass,

You are in my thoughts, my prayers and my heart. May God bless you and keep you strong.

Marc,
You and your family are in my thoughts, I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through. Stay strong justice will be served!!
Polly was such a beautiful little girl and very lucky to have you as her Father. You are truly a hero in my eyes...
Thank you for all that you do!
Lisa

Mr. Klass, Polly and her entire family are in my thoughts & prayers, Especially today. I am sorry for all that you have endured. I am also very proud of you!

For all you do for children and with such grace, honoring Polly's life. Bless you!

Marc and Polly's family,

You are all in my prayers! I have a dear friend who's ex murdered her boyfriend right next to her! Every 10 years, she has to go to his parole hearing and I know how hard it is for her, so I know this is hard for you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skelyatr
Back