CA - Private school molestation case, principal remains out of sight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can anyone believe that this child molesting principal has been free and out for four years now since he was arrested? His trial has been postponed many times a year. How can this be Justice for his victims?

Robert Adams has been molesting since the 1970s and he molested even preschoolers in the school in which he was Mr. Bob, the Beloved Principal.

This entire time he has probably had access to children, including his own grandchildren. Maybe with molesters, we protect them over the children. If he had been a serial MURDERER for thirty years, he would have awaited trial behind bars. Sex abuse of kids is just about as bad as murder; we need to change the system. He has proven by his many counts (the ones he was caught for) that he is a repeat offender, but being free for four years is noooo prob for our justice system.

Remember that, when the police searched the respected principal's home, they found a hidden bathroom cam that was connected to a computer in Mr. Bob's closet. And in the back of the same closet there was a life sized toddler doll. We are talking about a sick pedophile here.

The next trial date is in the fall. Can they just keep postponing it forever? Who else is having their life ruined by this predator meanwhile?

Hello Everyone~I've laid low for four years now but there are a couple of cases which continue to haunt me. This is one. It's sad and almost foolish how many times each month I've checked the Sacramento news sources to see if there have been any developments at all in this smarmy case. This case hit way too close to home for me as I, as many of you know, am the parent of multiple survivors. Finally, some answers.

So, Principal Robert Adams (aka "Mr. Bob" to his young students) pleaded no contest? Hmmmm. Meaning exactly what it says. The facts cannot and will not be contested by Mr. Adams....the man so soulfully supported in court by his admiring wife and circle of friends and family. No contest to the sexual abuse and/or molestation of what really amounts to toddler and kindergarten little girls.

My sole question is whether those little girls and their families, traumatized by both Adams' aberrant behavior and the ponderously slow movement of our justice system will receive any public apology from Adams' family and supporters. These are children who were called liars. These are families who were publicly accused of encouraging these young students to "make up stories". This arrest and trial was referred to as a witch hunt by both supporters and even totally unconnected bloggers committed to the sorry belief of "false memory". Is there anyone who could still possibly believe that Adams did not commit these invasive and vile acts on these little innocent bodies? He has fully admitted his crimes. He violated little ones entrusted to his care.

What a shock, the young victims were telling the truth. But is there any vindication for these children?

My hope is that these young girls and their loved ones have now grown stronger by speaking out and in standing up to a tide of naysayers and disbelievers. They have endured public scrutiny and years of investigation. They have had to share their nasty secrets time and again. Their stories have now been found truthful and the perpetrator has admitted his crimes. My hope is that these girls can receive the counseling and support they deserve, for as long as they need such services. I know that children can move on and grow stronger. Some might even choose to forgive someday. But they will never ever forget.

Shame on Robert Adams. And shame on those who so blindly supported him and pointed a wicked and cruel accusatory finger at the innocent victims.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back