DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

LongTimeChinaTime

Reaction score
IMG_5978.png
Robert Glen Rietzel – The Charley Project

See above Charley Project link.

Robert Rietzel was last seen on September 26, 2014 in Brentwood, CA. He was 29 years old when he was last seen. There is Zip-Zilch for details on his Charley Project page, however there is a Facebook page dedicated to Robert’s case which is linked on the Charley Project case file I included in this post.

Charley Project says he disappeared from “Brentwood, CA”. But Brentwood could mean two things. It is a city the greater Bay Area of Northern California, but it is also a neighborhood of Los Angeles, CA.

There is an Indeed profile for Robert which suggests he owned some sort of business called “Audio Genetics”, but I couldn’t get any further details about that.

I came across this case on the Charley Project last week. At that point I came to realize that while I did not know Robert personally, I believe I observed this man on multiple occasions at social groups/events around the community in Los Angeles, CA, either in the late 2000s or the early 2010s, esp 2012-2014, which may or may not bear relevance. I would like to share more context, but it is unclear to me based on my research on WS if I would be considered an “insider”, and seek moderator advice prior to sharing context.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72
Back