CA - Roman Anthony Lopez, 11, found deceased, poisoned , Placerville, 11 Jan 2020 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"a 4-foot-8 lanky boy who was independent, sometimes sly, but never an attention-seeker."

Roman took his pole and threw it in the water to “wash it,” his father said. Then, when he caught his first fish, “he just stared at it, he didn’t know what to do with it,” and ran over to his dad to show him, dragging the fishing pole and his fish through the dirt.

“He always wanted to be helping,” Sanders said. “He always wanted to be included.”

“I think he felt good because we had such a big family,” Lindsay Piper said. “You’re not ever alone . . . He wanted to belong.”

these are the stories his dad and step mother related to the reporter.... ????

every single one makes me so sad.

nothing is actually positive,

they call him sly(liar/sneaky?)
his dad's retelling of the fishing story makes poor Roman sound like he is not very bright, at no point is that a sweet anecdote of time spent with his son.
"he wanted to belong"
why did an 11yr old who had been a part of this family for most of his life crave acceptance and approval???

imo because he wasn't given it freely.

link to full article

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article239365078.html#storylink=cpy

Anyone want to give an opinion on why its taking so long for LE to update? Is the family still in PVille?
I’ve been wondering about that too. I thought perhaps some DNA “issues.” Can’t say much here but, you know what I mean?? How hard is it to differentiate between almost “identical” DNA?

I will continue to pray that someone is held accountable for Roman’s death. Anything less is just unacceptable. Doesn’t anyone in that family have a conscience??

Quite possibly this family is closing ranks to protect themselves. Maybe not evidence to clearly charge anyone and then there's the possible involvement of minor or minors. Pretty complicated if no one is cooperating with investigation...MOO so sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth