CA - Roman Anthony Lopez, 11, found deceased, poisoned , Placerville, 11 Jan 2020 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YKW = You Know Who
67x67px-LL-50bdb960_DuhSmiley.gif

I got interested in the case because my best friend lives in Placerville...

JUSTICE for Roman!
This is such a frustrating case, Niner. LE is telling us NOTHING. I have to believe they are working hard behind the scenes. But it is frustrating as heck because we have heard ZERO since the night his body was found.

Does anyone have a opinion as to why the police won't release the cause of death and specifically where he was found ?
Total speculation of course, but often when there are minors involved in some way, LE and even sometimes the media are rather tight lipped. That being said, I haven't followed this case as closely as some others (and I don't follow the baloney on social media) so I can't say if there is a minor involved, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

jmo

Total speculation of course, but often when there are minors involved in some way, LE and even sometimes the media are rather tight lipped. That being said, I haven't followed this case as closely as some others (and I don't follow the baloney on social media) so I can't say if there is a minor involved, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

jmo

That's what I was thinking.

jmo

What an absolutely chilling thought. I don't know why it hit me so hard, but OMG. Any time a child is murdered I just can't process the evil. I don't understand how an adult could harm a child. I am still in total denial over sweet Gannon. When I think about a child fatally harming another child...for some reason it's just harder to compute. Maybe I want to believe in the fairy tale innocence of minors. From my line of work, I know all too well it's no fairy tale for so many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth