CA - Roman Anthony Lopez, 11, found deceased, poisoned , Placerville, 11 Jan 2020 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting. Roman was found in the home. How could the parents not know that? I get that they are lying but you would think that the activity in the home after finding him, i.e., forensics, would be a tip off.

How could LE have kept this secret?

What am I missing?
Is it possible only ONE of the monsters knew where Roman’s body was?? If that’s the case, dollars to donuts it was the step monster. MOO

... Who in this day and age would think that LE would not find him in the basement in a storage bin?? ...

I saw this question posed a few times and my only guess would be I think they could have initially been trying for the "accidental death" angle. Like: oh Roman loves to play! He must have climbed in there and couldn't get out. We had no idea he was down there. That's why he's so dehydrated and malnourished. And thought the cops would buy that story.

Compared to the current story the West family is trying with Orrin & Orson: Oops, they just wandered away, we have no idea what happened. They must have been taken.

Neither sets of parents are masterminds, in my opinion, lol.

I saw this question posed a few times and my only guess would be I think they could have initially been trying for the "accidental death" angle. Like: oh Roman loves to play! He must have climbed in there and couldn't get out. We had no idea he was down there. That's why he's so dehydrated and malnourished. And thought the cops would buy that story.

Compared to the current story the West family is trying with Orrin & Orson: Oops, they just wandered away, we have no idea what happened. They must have been taken.

Yes! That must be it. They said he liked to “hide” in small spaces. No freakin’ wonder if he did, but more likely this was them pre-splainin’ ala Leticia Stauch.

That’s exactly what I was thinking! They were gonna try to push the narrative that he hid and “suffocated”.
Such BS, IMO. I hope they rot. I believe they both knew what was happening. You can look at a child who is malnourished and tell, even if one didn’t know about the poisoning, you would have to see that something wasn’t right. Most people would at least try to take him to a doctor to see if something was going on internally, I would think?
This is just horrific!

Yes! That must be it. They said he liked to “hide” in small spaces. No freakin’ wonder if he did, but more likely this was them pre-splainin’ ala Leticia Stauch.

Geez, exactly. Now that you mention it I do remember her doing that. It wasn't always the brightest or wittiest lol, but she always seemed to have a stupid answer for most of the big evidence LE discovered :rolleyes:. Seems like the Pipers did the same thing. I'm going to have to go back and check out any interview(s) they did now and see if they did more pre-splaining that would make sense now that we have some details.

This poor child and his poor mother.

LE had to notify his mother about where he was actually found, correct? Could they just really tell her "we found him but we can't tell you where"? I'm assuming they told her and then asked her to keep it quiet.

I think it was actually pretty smart of them to play it dumb and not tell the family where they found this poor child. They probably thought they got away with it. Did the child that recently turned 18 "help" the investigation?

Such Liars - this story was soon after Roman was found.

Little is known about what happened to Roman Lopez, a young boy found deceased on Saturday in California. His father and stepmother say they, too, are still waiting to hear how their little boy died.

According to an interview with the Sacramento Bee, the stepmother of 11-year-old Roman said she realized the boy was missing at around 9 a.m. Saturday morning. Lindsay Piper told the outlet she went to wake her stepson up for breakfast, she couldn’t find him in his bedroom at the Placerville home.

“We woke up for work like normal,” Lindsay Piper told the Bee. “Kids started waking up. Breakfast started getting made. I went upstairs to get Roman and he was not in his bed.”

For the next few hours, according to Piper, the family searched for the little boy. When they couldn’t find him, they drove to the Placerville Police Department, around three minutes away from their home. The station was apparently closed on Saturday, so the family drove to the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office.

The boy’s father, Jordan Piper, said that an El Dorado deputy noted the situation and said they would look for the boy.

It’s unclear why the family chose to drive to the police stations instead of calling 911, the outlet reports.

Jordan Piper complained that it took two hours for deputies to arrive to look for his son.

“And the only reason we got it is because I physically pulled two deputies over in their department car … so I kept pushing, I kept pushing,” Piper said.

Jordan Piper added that around 15 hours after Roman disappeared, authorities found him. However, investigators reportedly will not tell the family where the boy was found or how he died.

Update: Father, stepmother say police refuse to tell then how son died as investigators probe little boy’s ‘suspicious’ death

I have noticed that in a fair amount of missing person cases, both adults and children, that the reporting party goes to a LE station. I'm going to guess it is an attempt to keep LE from the crime scene. But really, they reported him missing and he was in their basement? How did they think that was going to work out?

I have noticed that in a fair amount of missing person cases, both adults and children, that the reporting party goes to a LE station. I'm going to guess it is an attempt to keep LE from the crime scene. But really, they reported him missing and he was in their basement? How did they think that was going to work out?

THE NERVE! I have been smh all day!

Agree 100%. Despicable, but REALLY STUPID people too! Who in this day and age would think that LE would not find him in the basement in a storage bin?? I guess stupid people think LE are stupid? How did that work out for ya Jordan and Lindsey?? May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your every orifice for what you did to that sweet child. :mad: JMHO
They absolutely are despicable, and many other things I could say to describe these parent posers, but I would get banned from WS for life, so I’ll just add this- I hope these grotesque sub-humans never, ever get to see the light of day, ever again.

My thoughts are with Roman’s mom Rochelle and all those who loved him.

RIP sweet boy, justice is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member