CA - Roman Anthony Lopez, 11, found deceased, poisoned , Placerville, 11 Jan 2020 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poisoning and torture!
Poisoning? WTA* (sorry for my ... French)!? And I will never forget the day I saw the picture of this beautiful child at a library (I believe) covered in bruises. I’m pretty sure he had rope marks around his wrists, too. But he was poisoned, too? This makes me physically ill. What kind of “person” can do that to an 11-year-old child!?

And, of course, I am completely heartbroken for his mom. I hope she doesn’t blame herself (she has absolutely no reason to, but being a mom myself, I know we tend to second guess ourselves). She was doing what she had to at the time -to get treatment-, so that she could get better, not only for herself, but, of course, her son. I’m sorry. I’m just so upset over this right now.

Inside storage bin in basement of home.
If these so called “humans” are actually guilty of what they are being accused of ... :mad:. I don’t know what kind of punishment would be appropriate.

There is something about these two that’s really making me very, very angry. I can’t put a finger on it right now.

"“Lindsay Marie Piper willfully and unlawfully mingled a poison and harmful substance with food, drink, medicine and pharmaceutical product and placed a poison and harmful substance in a spring, well, reservoir and public water supply,” according to the criminal complaint filed by the DA."

They're also both being held on $1 million bail.

Parents charged with abuse, poisoning in 11-year-old's death

IDC, I'm still disturbed it took an entire year when he was found that first day. Something still feels off about that.
Yes. Do we know when Roman was last seen by someone outside of the immediate family, Monster 1’s side of the family or Monster 2’s side of the family? I do wonder if he had passed away prior to the day he was reported missing, and if so, when :mad:.

If these so called “humans” are actually guilty of what they are being accused of ... :mad:. I don’t know what kind of punishment would be appropriate.

There is something about these two that’s really making me very, very angry. I can’t put a finger on it right now.
As my hubby would say, “I’d like to reach my hand through the screen and shake hands with their windpipe!” Yup, that’s how I feel after hearing what they did :mad::mad::mad:. And, we KNOW we haven’t heard it all!

"“Lindsay Marie Piper willfully and unlawfully mingled a poison and harmful substance with food, drink, medicine and pharmaceutical product and placed a poison and harmful substance in a spring, well, reservoir and public water supply,” according to the criminal complaint filed by the DA."

I hope that’s a million each! I also hope that NO ONE will put up the $100,000 needed to get them out!! (It’s 10% right?). Let them rot!!! :mad::mad::mad: (Sorry y’all, but I’m really angry :()

Am I reading this correctly? Not only did she poison this sweet boy, but she also placed a poison and harmful substance into a... public water supply? I'm at a loss as to what that means. Did she flush the poison she was using on Roman, into the city sewer system?

She also put poison and a harmful substance in a spring, well, and public water supply. I wonder if the other children were affected by this.
I suspect no.
I suspect Roman was her target for abuse, for whatever vile excuse she'll come up with.
I also suspect dad had no idea she was poisoning him.
Maybe.
I guess it really won't surprise me either way, if he didn't know, or if he did know all along.

jmo

I suspect no.
I suspect Roman was her target for abuse, for whatever vile excuse she'll come up with.
I also suspect dad had no idea she was poisoning him.
Maybe.
I guess it really won't surprise me either way, if he didn't know, or if he did know all along.

jmo
I would think it would affect anyone who drank the tap water.

She apparently added poison to Roman's foods, medicine, and drinks so it's clear she was targeting him. That doesn't necessarily mean she didn't try to harm any of the other children, though. I suspect they were all in danger.

Imo

Marissa Perlman

@MPerlmanNews

Lindsey Piper is also charged with poisoning, a criminal complaint says she had also been poisoning the drinking water Roman was ingesting.
I am very curious about her motive for doing this. Here are a few possibilities I’ve come up with:

1. She took out a life insurance policy on Roman :mad: and was trying to murder him with the poison;

2. No insurance policy; just wanted Roman gone; :mad:

3. She enjoyed watching Roman in pain; :mad::mad:

4. Combination of 1. and 3. or 2. and 3. :(

Sorry ... I just keep thinking of the fact that Roman was only 11. What the heck happened here?

She apparently added poison to Roman's foods, medicine, and drinks so it's clear she was targeting him. That doesn't necessarily mean she didn't try to harm any of the other children, though. I suspect they were all in danger.

Imo
I wonder if she added to the water so the other children would get a minimal amount but only added to Roman’s food. So she could try to blame the water supply? MOO

Is it possible that excuse for a father didn’t know step monster was poisoning him??
But wouldn't he see roman was sick and so thin? He certainly didn't get his son any medical care. (I'm assuming he didn't get him medical care. I suppose it's possible he did but the poison wasn't identified as the culprit.)

Am I reading this correctly? Not only did she poison this sweet boy, but she also placed a poison and harmful substance into a... public water supply? I'm at a loss as to what that means. Did she flush the poison she was using on Roman, into the city sewer system?
That’s likely how she got rid of the “evidence.” When Roman died she no longer needed it. This creature needs to be put away for life. Nothing less will do. JMHO

Imo
Maybe not. She was likely receiving $$$ for the three children she was entrusted with, so why harm them? Killing three would also be very obvious. By the looks of her boys, she was feeding them quite well! I don’t think they ingested anything poisonous. JMHO

I wonder if she added to the water so the other children would get a minimal amount but only added to Roman’s food. So she could try to blame the water supply? MOO
Could be. It seems extreme to poison a public water supply. It can take a long time for a person to consume enough to kill them. It seems she was trying to deliver it by every means possible. Roman probably suffered terribly until he died.

Anyone who starves, tortures and poisons a child has got to have something very wrong with them. It's just evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun