Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Volume of evidence? ~ A Lot ~

Can you say how much evidence you have recovered so far? Is it a garage full of evidence? Sgt.'s response, "A lot".

I think the person who killed Sandra is either going to end up being the Pastor or that other man that has been living with him or its going to be both.

Did I read right ... she was found in just her shirt? Oh God, I hope not!

Also, I can't see the wonderful map picture with the "confirmed" unit numbers (so far) on it while at work. This may be asking a lot but can someone tell me (besides 61 and 63) which numbers are shown on the map and where they are located so I can duplicate it here at work so I can view it when I need to? (JUST an example: #22 is on West side of Apple 5 down from top) Again if it is too much to ask I understand!

Thank you to all who have been keeping us updated and for working so hard to find this little one!

Perp KNEW of that ROAD
Sgt. has lived in Tracy 9 years and NEVER been on that road

How many POI's? No Comment

How many search warrants? Well over 10 SW.

Hazard a guess that someone would have to know that road was there going out to the pond.

What can the public do? Again, request remains the same, please contact TPD with info.

It does appear as if Sandra turns on the video and looks at someone/something (LE statement)

Believes someone would have to be familiar with the road as he had never been on that road before as long as he had lived and worked in Tracy.

More news at NOON...
3 pm east coast...
1 pm mountain time

Is there any chance the mods can give Sandra her own forum? That may be easier to keep up with everything.

IIRC BTK killer was a 'deacon' of his church and used the church for one of his victims.
Also another 'deacon' killed 2 church ladies in a church, can't remember who.......and the janitor never thought a thing about it because the 'deacon' was always 'couseling' and helping the ladies aux...............could be a church member with keys also...........

The response team is out of Sacramento and needed time to rest up after getting back at 6:00 am so they are fresh for the search of the church.

Also said Pastor Lawless was questioned again yesterday. A location in the MH park was searched and it was searched in relation to the church.

IIRC BTK killer was a 'deacon' of his church and used the church for one of his victims.
Also another 'deacon' killed 2 church ladies in a church, can't remember who.......and the janitor never thought a thing about it because the 'deacon' was always 'couseling' and helping the ladies aux...............could be a church member with keys also...........
The SW involved the Pastor's home so I would assume a Deacon would not be involved unless he lived there.

Can you please repost. I came up with an error.

I tried to post that link too. I'm very new here and I don't think we're supposed to post that one. LOL I don't know if we can even say the name of the website??

I will never look at Hello Kitty without thinking of Sandra again!!!!!
1-5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member