CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we know the church and the residence of the minister is being searched...possible crime scene

PLEASE can anyone out there help us find the dates of birth of both the minister and the Spanish name person that is listed in my quote below.
Note pastor other name : Clifford L. L_______ aka Lane L_________
He may be 67- not in his 70's as I indicated earlier.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

posted at 12:51pm EST today

Neither of the 2 parties below are suspects. Only interested because reports here indicated a search was done at or near the residence in the same MHP.

Can someone please help us find the DOB for Pastor of the church? He's in his 70's
http://www.clover-road-baptist-church.com/Pastor1.html

I found 2 w/ same name listed at the main W. Clover address:
Lane P------
Lane L------

Also, there is a Spanish sounding name person associated w/him living at same address and I need that person' DOB.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/namesassocPASTOR.jpg

ANY help you can give us in the Forensic Astrology Forum would be appreciated.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3564549#post3564549

Special THANKS to Kat who has been wonderful w/her seach thus far.

Thank you ALL

Many prayers go out to Sandra's family.

Wait so the shed and church is not in the park, but the crime may have happened in the shed? So basically the perp took her out of the park alive?

Is this correct?

I don't think that anyone has confirmed that, but that is what I have been thinking all along. That he/she took her out of the MHP right away. I even think she may have gone up to the drivers side of a car when she walks out of the frame in the video. I wonder if eventually we'll see a car drive past in the grandfather's video - if not, the abductor (especially if he was aware of the camera) could have driven around onto Orange and up one of the other streets. IMO

Here is a possable senerio. Maybe the pastor asked Sandra to help with something at the church so she got in the car, the shed could have held donations as someone previously stated. The suitcase was maybe a donation to the church and the person who donated it called LE and told them... Just a theory.

I've finally caught up from where I left off last night. I went to bed thinking of little Sandra and woke up thinking of her. Such a heavy heart I have. There certainly doesn't seem to be much news about this. I'm in So Cal (Sandra's case is in Northern Cal) and the LA Times has NOTHING about her discovery in the paper today. I guess the brutal murder of a little child still is not a priority in our country. Maybe if it was, we'd have a better chance at preventing these monstrosities.
Bottom line is that anyone who molests a kid should be jailed for life. I think the evidence is great that these creeps do not get better and I believe they are all a 1/2 step from murder.
But, I think some of these murderers have either not offended before or have not been caught, so many are not even RSO's. How do you protect against them?
The pastor or someone connected with him and his church is looking important now.
Don't think it's Wohler because I don't think he'd have time to do anything nwith Sandra and still make it to his karate class. But he needs to be watched anyhow. Karate instructor, huh? Typical. Anyone remember the case in the 80's? of the boy kidnapped by his karate instructor and repeatedly molested? I believe they were caught in California. Dad shot and killed the perp after he landed from being extradited. That was a banner moment!

My daughter is a karate instructor (2nd degree black belt.) She is not exactly "typical". She is 4'11" 105 lbs and can take down a 6' 200 lb man in a flash. She teaches a lot of self defense classes for women on how to protect themselves. Proud mama!! :woohoo:

I don't think that anyone has confirmed that, but that is what I have been thinking all along. That he/she took her out of the MHP right away. I even think she may have gone up to the drivers side of a car when she walks out of the frame in the video. I wonder if eventually we'll see a car drive past in the grandfather's video - if not, the abductor (especially if he was aware of the camera) could have driven around onto Orange and up one of the other sreets.

It makes sense. That would be why no one saw anyone leave with a heavy suitcase or why no one saw Sandra past 4:00 p.m..

It may also be about interconnections. Child *advertiser censored* is big business and just like with prostitution, LE looks the other way for various reasons. Reasons that aren't just about money.

If that is the case I am horrified. I would think that the *advertiser censored* is pretty much one step away from acting on the fantasy.

It is possible that the perp is already in custody i guess as a result of the child *advertiser censored* sweep.

I'm thinking that it was wholer. I think that he has been fixated on sandra for quite some time. It certainly seems like he had help or others were involved in the cover up.

If the perp is a respected man in the church there may be a lot of denial within the community, Cindy A. type of thing. People don't want to believe that something like this could be possible. If it is LE is going to have to present an airtight case. A couple years back a religious leader in my state was driving under the influence. He hit and killed a man and then fled the scene. He was tried and received a very light sentence...

My daughter is a karate instructor (2nd degree black belt.) She is not exactly "typical". She is 4'11" 105 lbs and can take down a 6' 200 lb man in a flash. She teaches a lot of self defense classes for women on how to protect themselves. Proud mama!! :woohoo:
No! I'm not bashing karate instructors! I'm saying that it is typical that molesters work in jobs that have easy access to kids. Also boy scout leaders, youth pastors, little league coaches, etc. It is typical that a guy who likes to kiss unrelated little girls on the mouth would work with kids. Sorry for the confusion! BTW, I love marital arts!

I think it could have been anyone with access to the church/shed. We need to be careful here...
Did the shed have a lock?

Now we know the church and the residence of the minister is being searched...possible crime scene

PLEASE can anyone out there help us find the dates of birth of both the minister and the Spanish name person that is listed in my quote below.
Note pastor other name : Clifford L. L_______ aka Lane L_________
He may be 67- not in his 70's as I indicated earlier.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

posted at 12:51pm EST today

I am researching this as well and am suspecting fake name as well. Having troubles finding a Lane ____ originally from Wenatchee.

No! I'm not bashing karate instructors! I'm saying that it is typical that molesters work in jobs that have easy access to kids. Also boy scout leaders, youth pastors, little league coaches, etc. It is typical that a guy who likes to kiss unrelated little girls on the mouth would work with kids. Sorry for the confusion! BTW, I love marital arts!

:blowkiss:

THe street view and photo of that church is very scary so is the shed. Seems desolate.

Here is a possable senerio. Maybe the pastor asked Sandra to help with something at the church so she got in the car, the shed could have held donations as someone previously stated. The suitcase was maybe a donation to the church and the person who donated it called LE and told them... Just a theory.
That's a very good deduction. It occurred to me that whomever it was might have been known to her.

Thanks - does anyone know if that was indeed the family at the press conference yesterday? There was something off about it that I will keep to myself, but was wondering.

I don't think they were at the PC. The Chief said he had spoke with both of them prior to the PC.

I read a link this morning that when the mother was told she fainted and had to be taken to the hospital and they informed Sandra's father because he was on his way to attend the PC but after he was told I don't think he went nor do I see any reason for him to after getting the most horrific news of his life. I think they both were really hoping that LE was going to say that she wasnt in the suitcase but alas she was.

imo

Now that I can wrap my brain around..The perp thought nobody would suspect anything but also would have to assume the body would NOT be found..If anyone did see it surely it's been reported by now?

Luggage comes in sets right? Or at sometimes it does, find the set that is missing a piece and you've got the perp.

The name of the pastor is : Clifford Lane Lawless and his house was the one they had issued a search warrent for.

I think it could have been anyone with access to the church/shed. We need to be careful here...
Did the shed have a lock?

Exactly. Since there was a witness who said he never saw anyone at the church and never any cars, it could just be a place she was taken by someone not related to the pastor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen