CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if some of his demeanor had to do with the speculation on the pastor, seemingly a respected member of the community. In my research, I have seen Connie backing officials, city council members, etc. I'm wondering if delving into this sex trafficking and what they are opening up in their small community has them pretty angry at some they knew and trusted.

Treading carefully... they maybe could get slapped with a huge lawsuit from the pastor and/or from the church if they aren't careful. It is a major blemish to the church if one of their own committed this crime, they would likely take action if the accusation is true or false. A pastor's reputation isn't the only thing that is in question, it would be the reputation of the organization on a much larger scale.

Interesting, but what does this have to do with anything. Was she handling money? That is the only thing I would find relevant in her background.

I dont know,i found the article and posted it because it has something to do with this case. Some say she wanted donation money and some say she was trying to get publicity.

Yesterday HLN repeatedly stated that the container (we now know luggage) was 'sealed'. Has anything else been mentioned about the luggage being sealed?

I too agree that his demeanor was different. I also agree with the posters who think this was someone local, very likely from within the MH park. The search of the church grounds possibly indicates that the trail of evidence may have crossed that area.
For example, if the perp took Sandra from the MHP to the shed at the church, and then used whatever was convenient to hide her body (a suitcase) for the purpose of moving it. Then disposed of her someplace close (less than 2 miles) so as to be quick and not "missed" for an unusual length of time.
I too think this was a crime of opportunity by someone who knew her.

This is just so sad.

Do we know if the shed was locked?

Okay, maybe this has been discussed or maybe I'm making too much of it, but here's a quote from the preacher's wife:

"She was the sweetest little thing. It breaks it our hearts to think that anyone would take such a tiny little thing and abuse her and murder her," she said.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...D3ZNQD97DSUKG0

Is it odd that she would say Sandra was abused? Or is it just what everybody assumes? Has LE said she was abused? They said her flip-flops were still on her feet.

Hi Steadfast!!

I'm sooo lost...where did you get that her flip flops were still on her feet...i looked at the link in your post and didn't see it there...was it during the presser today?? I missed the presser....can you fill in the missing pieces for me pretty please. Thank you :)

Yesterday HLN repeatedly stated that the container (we now know luggage) was 'sealed'. Has anything else been mentioned about the luggage being sealed?

Hiya LaLaw, I am pretty sure that the female officer that read the statement last night at the 8:30 presser said that the luggage was unsealed at the ME's office, and that is when it was determined to be Sandra inside of it. I don't have any links...I'm sorry. All day yesterday LE was saying they were going to wait and open the "container" at another location...

hope that helps some.....:)

I dont know,i found the article and posted it because it has something to do with this case. Some say she wanted donation money and some say she was trying to get publicity.

To the best of my knowledge, the family never asked for any donations and have publicly said to donate to Sund-Carrington as they were handling the reward monies.

I think this an important question... Bumping..

Hi Steadfast!!

I'm sooo lost...where did you get that her flip flops were still on her feet...i looked at the link in your post and didn't see it there...was it during the presser today?? I missed the presser....can you fill in the missing pieces for me pretty please. Thank you :)

They said it on the JVM show just as I was posting, so I added it. Guess it will be in the transcripts?

Killer on the lose on JVM........neiighbors are terrified!
they should be! who did this? Who stuffed little Sandra's body into a suitcase and threw her in the water? I think we will know soon enough... I pray we do anyhow

They said it on the JVM show just as I was posting, so I added it. Guess it will be in the transcripts?

Thanks Steadfast....I never doubt you for a minute...just seemed to have missed that...didn't watch JVM either. I was just curious, I thought the pastor's wife had said it....just trying to clear it up in my mind.... Poor baby girl... :(

Interesting, but what does this have to do with anything. Was she handling money? That is the only thing I would find relevant in her background.

Sad, didn't her son die so she wanted to help others??? I appreciate her saying she had low self esteem and bought gifts for others (buying their approval?). It's no excuse, but thank God they didn't say she was a RSO.

Thank you to everyone who is giving me the run down on what JVM and NG are saying... If I'm remembering correctly other members of Sandra's extended family came forward and spoke with NG/JVM... any word from them?

Yes, what does "sealed" mean?? Zipped up? Shut with duct tape? I guess zipped luggage is also "sealed", though I would never use that term and I fly for a living so use my luggage just about every day! Closed or zipped, but not sealed.

Yes, what does "sealed" mean?? Zipped up? Shut with duct tape? I guess zipped luggage is also "sealed", though I would never use that term and I fly for a living so use my luggage just about every day! Closed or zipped, but not sealed.

ITA-I also wouldn't call my luggage a container.
jmo

If I'm remembering correctly duct tape was used on Sandra, not on the suitcase. It would be a blessing if it would have been used on the suitcase, possibly allowing in less water? EDIT: Duct tape has not been mentioned in this crime.

Okay, maybe this has been discussed or maybe I'm making too much of it, but here's a quote from the preacher's wife:

"She was the sweetest little thing. It breaks it our hearts to think that anyone would take such a tiny little thing and abuse her and murder her," she said.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ii5r-B2tDoFc8mJw9T7AquND3ZNQD97DSUKG0

Is it odd that she would say Sandra was abused? Or is it just what everybody assumes? Has LE said she was abused?

WOW Thanks Steadfast! Good catch, as it seems the Mrs might have had a slip of the tongue there :rolleyes:

That goes along with a link given by KR2tonenow "I want to make sure everyone has seen this: http://www.protect.org/Newswire/Cali...ld-search.html"

It almost sounds like these 60 people traded or shared *advertiser censored* on the web, and it makes me wonder if they photographed her in the church or that shed? Could it be why more than one perp is being insinuated? Just sayin'

((((((open....duck your eyes))))) Unless proven otherwise this guy needs (and is) being looked into. If he did this he is screwed up the river by an underlying waterfall that seems peaceful (ya dude.. you did NOT get away with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!):furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

and correct me if I am wrong..........2 family members of the pastor work at the 'FARM' (where little sandra was found in the animal drainage!) sons? grandsons? they knew the road.........would never be seen as odd being there.

If I'm remembering correctly duct tape was used on Sandra, not on the suitcase. It would be a blessing if it would have been used on the suitcase, possibly allowing in less water?

BBM- I hadn't heard about any duct tape. Do you remember where you heard this? TIA

and correct me if I am wrong..........2 family members of the pastor work at the 'FARM' (where little sandra was found in the animal drainage!) sons? grandsons? they knew the road.........would never be seen as odd being there.

I have missed a LOT. I didn't hear this either... That's intersting too, but wouldn't they have known when the irrigation ponds were drained?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay