CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the link and this was early-on this morning on Thread #6, but I think I recall it was; anyway, it was being given a going-over by TPD for one reason or another. No one's mentioned it here this p.m.

LATE BREAKING: Aha! I see from Miss Lisa, above, that it wasn't stolen, just searched. My bad.

It was the suitcase that was stolen(not confirmed by LE)

"We feel a great deal of pressure," Sheneman added. "We want to find who is responsible for this, but we don't want to rush to judgment. We don't want anyone tried in the press. We want to identify the people who, or person who is responsible for this and develop a strong enough case that they will be brought to justice."
I found this interesting during the presser. I think they have their man but are waiting on forensics to directly tie the person or persons.
http://www.kcra.com/news/19125994/detail.html

Now how did I know C. Lawless was the one who was donating that luggage to the church rummage sale...BS that's all I can say just simply BS...I think the person who took that suitcase was none other than the preacher man.

I mentioned this in the last thread...
One of the towed SUV's has out of state plates on it....
I think Wyoming....

Not sure if that is important...just noticed an out of state vehicle being towed by police...
It was on the local news ( I live about an hour form Tracy)

Those cars aren't Slayter's. (Just narrowing it down here.)
The vehicles, one a blue Mitubishi 3000GT, and the other a white ISUZU Trooper, are registered to David L. Slayter, a park resident.
http://cbs13.com/local/trash.sandra.cantu.2.975938.html

What:eek:
Now how hinky is that or should I say convenient...please tell me this vehicle had already been impounded and searched prior to being stolen. Any speculation that it just might be at the bottom of a river?

Also thank you darlin gal for the digest of events.

One more thing...does anyone have a list of Lawless' alias'? TIA

Stolen SUV? Anyone have a link to that? (forgetaboutit I read above)

You are welcome although the wrap up of the presser was not mine. I believe it was nursebeeme's. IIRC. I just copied it from her post to paste into a word file where I keep my case notes and grabbed it from there. I use my case notes so I don't have to dig through long threads to refresh my blonde brain. Thank you nursebeeme!! (I think) or whoever I copied it from for my notes.

Some nice shots of license plate numbers LOL at the link I listed above. Wish we could do a search that way~ :sheesh:

Stolen SUV? Anyone have a link to that?

You are welcome although the wrap up of the presser was not mine. I believe it was nursebeeme's. IIRC. I just copied it from her post to paste into a word file where I keep my case notes and grabbed it from there. I use my case notes so I don't have to dig through long threads to refresh my blonde brain.

No, no, I was wrong on the SUV. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Was pastor lawless interviewed before yesterday? His grandaughter's myspace mood is set to "sick" and last login 4/6.

Right. Plus, I think got the SUV and the bamboo blinds somehow mixed together too.

I strongly think the blinds have something to do with photographs of child *advertiser censored* and they may not even be of Sandra. My guess is that of those 60, there are photos found that appear to be taken locally and they're trying to prove they were taken in someone's trailer as the blinds appear in them.

I will try my best. Can I have a first initial at least of all!? Looking now with just last names though!

I cannot find F Wohler at 817 W Clover Rd SPC? but do find one in Tracy at 1395 Busca Drive

d. slayter SPC 61, 2 children M&F, lived there for 2 years.

C. Sinclair, only thing I'm seeing is a B. Sinclair at 812 W. Clover Rd

Was pastor lawless interviewed before yesterday? His grandaughter's myspace mood is set to "sick" and last login 4/6.

I don't believe so. According to Sgt. Sheneman at yesterday's presser, he was interviewed DIRECTLY AFTER the luggage was unsealed.

In the cbs video it said they (he and his wife) had been interviewed before as all of the residents had.. but this time was quite different... as they had a search warrant, are searching a car related to him, his home, and his church...

do you have a myspace link?

Now how did I know C. Lawless was the one who was donating that luggage to the church rummage sale...BS that's all I can say just simply BS...I think the person who took that suitcase was none other than the preacher man.

ITA, it was never stolen at all. Convenient cover up story for the fact the suitcase pointed right back at them.

Eyes for Lies is looking for good video which shows Lawless talking to media or talking about the case at all. She has seen some very short clips, but nothing long enough to give a proper evaluation of his truthfulness. (In case you don't know her, she has an excellent record of discerning truthfulness in many cases we've discussed here at WS. Just click on the link to see!)

To anyone local: Do you know anyone who may have him on a church or family video, maybe interacting with children? Do you know anyone from a local media outlet who might have extra footage of Lawless which has not been used on air? Sometimes they have to edit for time, but even the stuff that doesn't make it to air could be useful to someone with Eyes' gift of discerning deception.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member