CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
reporter asked if they were close to an arrest and Shenehan said he couldn't answer that as it could comprimise the investigation

reporter asked if they were close to an arrest and Shenehan said he couldn't answer that as it could comprimise the investigation
I think that's a very good sign!:woohoo:

they talked to the boat man... in one of the pressers they dismissed the tip

Is this the tip they were discussing in the presser where the detective stated we didn't take it seriously at that time and then repeated those words
a 2nd time? Sorry, I was typing things as I heard them and this part is foggy:blowkiss:

per FOX news...at least 10 warrents served during course of investigation.

I never saw it in an article so it isn't going to be found on google easily, imo. I don't believe the FBI cares about the mention of a red ribbon being out there in the media.

what is up with the red ribbon? Can someone explain this to me? Thank you :)

Very interesting article:

4 pages, Lots of interesting information.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7296312&page=1

There is a video also, a reporter mentions LE wants to build an air tight case. (Good Morning America clip). Aunt Angie gives an interview.

Per Fox: Urgent wires: They are examining the contents of the envelope found Thursday morning at the memorial now because it "may" somehow play into this case.

Sheneman gives interview for GMA on the video link above.

Anyone recognize the property?
search040909.jpg

Looks like Slayter's but I could be wrong. I went to the photo thread where he & Debra are sitting on the front porch....kinda looks the same.

Sorry to make anyone backtrack, but I'm swamped and just checking in- what envelope?

Sorry if I'm making anyone repeat themselves:) I didn't see it in the last few pages,

what is up with the red ribbon? Can someone explain this to me? Thank you :)

When the suitcase was found, somewhere it was reported that there was a red ribbon on or with it. LE has not acknowledged it's existance. According to another poster who searched google - all the original reports have been removed from the internet with the exception of blogs and forums.

Someone left an envelope addressed from Sandra to her killer at the memorial site. LE now has the envelope and contents which they are examining.

(This is the reason for the CSI and LE to have been there such a short time. I don't think the residence where their cars are parked in the photo have to do with the people inside. They were picking up the envelope.)

When the suitcase was found, somewhere it was reported that there was a red ribbon on or with it. LE has not acknowledged it's existance. According to another poster who searched google - all the original reports have been removed from the internet with the exception of blogs and forums.

Interesting. My mother ties a ribbon on her luggage when we travel so she can find her suitcase at the airport because it looks like everyone elses. I am not sure what that would have to do with the killer? If the suitcase was stolen. Unless you are saying the ribbon was like a MO and there are other cases involving a red ribbon?

Does anyone know the name of the diary farm where the body was found?

Does anyone know the name of the diary farm where the body was found?
No, but the owner is Ann Silva.

FYI, we've been discussing the ribbon on the luggage thread, we're trying to branch out now, that we have an actual forum, and not put every topic on this thread...

Dont know how true it is

FOX40 NEWS ALERT: FOX40 News has learned an arrested in the Sandra Cantu murder case may be coming shortly. More details soon.

http://twitter.com/FOX40

No, but the owner is Ann Silva.

FYI, we've been discussing the ribbon on the luggage thread, we're trying to branch out now, that we have an actual forum, and not put every topic on this thread...

Bacchetti and Silva Dairy is the name of Ann Silva's farm.

Sorry if I am way behind the times. I found this, it's a reference and small peek at the parking lot video camera recording from the motel across the street from Sandra's MHP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfJZng8vnXI

I thought I would share in case someone else had not seen it like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela