Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genius! Thanks, getting ready to scan them now. But first, that presser...

The way I found was to click on a recent one. Go to the web address in your browser, http:, and change the date. That did it for me. Or I can send it to you.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I am very close to my mother but I imagine if I went through something like Sherri, I want my mother to back off and give me time to heal before I saw her. That's because she is very meddling and would press for every detail right away. She has no patience and needs to know all of her children's business. I love her to death, but she drives my sister and I nuts when it comes to her probing. Some people don't have that instinct on whether to ask questions and whether to shut up and just be there for someone.

Not to mention she's had to go over her story with her husband and been interviewed by police for four out of the 7 days she's been released. I'm sure she's exhausted in each and every way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What are the rules re rumors? As there is one re what you have mentioned but it's 3rd hand to me,

Rumors are not allowed to be discussed at Websleuths.

It's up but it's 6:50am. :)

They have been replaying the morning broadcast all afternoon. One news clip they played was that the ransom money from the anonymous donor has been returned to his bank but he is thinking of giving it to the Papini family to help them recover. FWIW.

Prior to the presser, and talking out loud to myself, just because it isn't said, doesn't mean it's not true... or didn't happen... or they don't know about it...or they're doing nothing about it... or maybe they just don't want anyone to be aware or it's not important to them. Important is not the right word but can't think anymore.

The. Finalllllllll. Countdown. Brace yourselves . Thread 13 coming soon. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been reading the threads for awhile now, wanted to jump in and add my theory.

For reference, I live near the area where she was found, and I am a mother in her 30s who has long blond hair and jogs in rural areas! Needless to say, this story has grabbed my attention.

At first I thought it was a crime of convenience or passion: a local creep, or truck driver passes by, or gets to know her patterns and snatches her up. I don't believe this to be the case, because typically those are the bodies found within a few miles of the disappearance raped and strangled.

I believe it was a ransom case from the get-go. And I don't believe her husband was the target. It is clear from all the dirt that has been dug up that Sherri and her husband weren't particularly wealthy.
<modsnip>
I also think someone on team 'SP' knows who is behind all of it, but cannot come forward because they purposely kept LE out of the loop, or don't want LE to know about their nefarious dealings. I would bet that the mastermind hired ****s to do the dirty work for a slice of the pie.

As for the branding, I think it was more about inflicting pain than anything else, but also a reminder to her and whomever the real ransom target was that they messed with the wrong people/person.

Reading your post. Nodding my head. Agree.

Been reading the threads for awhile now, wanted to jump in and add my theory.

For reference, I live near the area where she was found, and I am a mother in her 30s who has long blond hair and jogs in rural areas! Needless to say, this story has grabbed my attention.

At first I thought it was a crime of convenience or passion: a local creep, or truck driver passes by, or gets to know her patterns and snatches her up. I don't believe this to be the case, because typically those are the bodies found within a few miles of the disappearance raped and strangled.

I believe it was a ransom case from the get-go. And I don't believe her husband was the target. It is clear from all the dirt that has been dug up that Sherri and her husband weren't particularly wealthy.
<modsnip>
I also think someone on team 'SP' knows who is behind all of it, but cannot come forward because they purposely kept LE out of the loop, or don't want LE to know about their nefarious dealings. I would bet that the mastermind hired ****s to do the dirty work for a slice of the pie.

As for the branding, I think it was more about inflicting pain than anything else, but also a reminder to her and whomever the real ransom target was that they messed with the wrong people/person.
Good Post...

This is the first time I've watched a live presser as a member of WS.

companies that activate burner phones don't ask for ant info. Just a zip code, and you can use any zip code you want depending on what you want your area code to be.

Thanks I didnt realize that.

The SCSO major crimes unit, continues to use all its resources

Over the last few days crime detectives have interviews SP at a undisclosed location. Interviews were very intense for both SP and detectives, SP is very brave

I've been following this closely but haven't posted, interesting to hear what they say at this presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mextex