Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It almost makes me think that KP and LE might know who did this and they don't want to let on because they are either searching for the perps or they are waiting for them to screw up. Maybe it sounds far fetched, but it's JMO.
I suspect that's what LE is doing. If that's what KP is doing I don't think his technique is as affecttive

❤

The reporter in that segment began talking about SP's reported injuries. He started to warn the audience (that there might be graphic content) and then said "never mind, we won't be showing pictures".

Did they *have* pictures, or was he simply so used to making that comment in similar cases that he started to make the warning automatically?

Every time I read a passage you guys are translating from KP, I literally tear up. When he saw his sweet boy touching mommy's face on the picture... heart wrenching.

KP is a passionate person. He uses flowery descriptive words, because he feels them. They are life like and the only way he can almost put into words how he feels. It really hurts my feelings on his behalf when I read him getting belittled and torn apart for being human. For some people, nothing he says or does will ever be right or good enough. How sad for those people who just can't relate to the deep and passionate man that KP is.

If you're reading here KP, just know some of us are really proud of you, and we are pulling for your family to recover from this tragedy with as few scars as possible. This will be a lifetime of coping for SP, and the kids. Thank goodness you are strong enough to bear the burden. But don't resist counsel of your own. You too will need support.

It almost makes me think that KP and LE might know who did this and they don't want to let on because they are either searching for the perps or they are waiting for them to screw up. Maybe it sounds far fetched, but it's JMO.

I think your opinion is supported by the Sheriffs wording when discussing this; he says the suspect is "A very sick person" like he knows way more than he is saying.

Yes - so many versions - just like "Rashomon."

Despite the amount of information released by MSM since Sherri returned home on Thanksgiving - still does not add up.

Why do we keep hearing over and over about how she was released, but NOTHING about how she was taken? If I lived in Redding, I would be freaking out for information.

To be fair about this particular article, the hair being chopped is a paraphrase too:

No, his eaxct word used in his full statement was chopped. The full text of the written statement is here: http://abcnews.go.com/US/gma-exclusive-husband-sherri-papini-speaks-familys-ordeal/story?id=43840659

IMO, it is not KP's fault that some media sources chose to use the word "shaved" as if it is synonymous with "chopped" when re-capping his statement. Show me video of him saying shaved and I will join in the criticism of his story changing but, for now, I don't see it changing. I see a media/reporters trying to use their own words and perhaps using the thesaurus in an unfortunate way. JMO.

Define "freaking out." I'm curious. Can you give some specific examples of what you think specific people should be doing that they haven't already done and that they're not already doing?

Well, for starters, I would like to see LE lay out specific steps the local community needs to do for protection. Instead, he does the opposite which is to say that they need not do anything beyond normal safety precautions. Excuse me, but this is a potentially very dangerous situation and EXTRA SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE VERY CRITICAL!!! The media should stop hyperfocusing on KP and SP's injuries and instead focus on the perps (even if limited info is available). Despite limited info, it would be critical to keep the alert status up, not on KP and SP.

I find it shocking that there is very little outrage and panic that two Hispanic women are out on the loose with a gun ready to kidnap, torture, molest?, burn, and God only knows what else to unsuspecting women victims!! You would think all media, the family of SP, law enforcement, local community, etc would all be freaking out right now. Yet, it's seemingly all crickets. Hmmmmm.

An article has been repeatedly posted here that the city of Redding is the 5th most dangerous in the country for women.

Not to mention there has been major national media attention on this case. I would hope everyone there is aware.

I have seen multiple FBI people and profilers on MSNBC. All of them, all of them do not not believe this case has anything to do with trafficking of any kind.
They all question why Keith has put no emphasis on finding the perps.

Totally agree and have thought this same thing since a little while after her release. The le have given very little details about possible poi, even the description of the two females was very vague. This reminds me of the le in the Sarah Goode case. They gave very vague details of poi, and then a few weeks later announced an arrest in the case- and fyi(the guy arrested was just recently found guilty and will spend his life behind bars). Wouldn't be surprised if le knows exactly who did this.

Not even the media is really mentioning the criminals on the loose much, or discussing the abduction. Just her injuries.

I wonder if in the 20/20 interview KP will describe Sherri's reaction to light. After being hooded for weeks and then thrown from a car hooded, her eyes would be ultra-sensitive. I'm surprised, given his detailed descriptions, he hasn't said how painful the headlights were as she sought help. Or maybe he said it and I missed it. If so, carry on. :)

Today LE said a hoax can't be ruled out:
“I don’t know if the words ‘ruled out’ can be used,” a spokeswoman for the Shasta County sheriff’s office told The Huffington Post on Friday, when asked if authorities suspected a hoax.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...alleged-abduction_us_5841f882e4b0c68e0480eb9f

Thank you. I think that says a lot. With all the accusations going on, you would think LE would be more adamant than that.

There are not many basements in California. I haven't ever seen one here actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live in a city neighborhood of Sacramento, about 20 miles from where Sherri was dropped off. We have a quarter basement in our 1929 Tudor, and many of our neighbors have full basements. Quite a few pre-WWII homes have basements here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Looneybinmadness