Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine why KP thinks it's a good idea to give an interview. I can't imagine why anyone would have advised him to do that. Ugh.

Especially after already being told he has compromised the investigation with the reveal about the branding.

You have such a nice way of saying what I am thinking. Thank you for that!

Well there are like, a million and one things to take into consideration here. Aside from the fact that this is probably the weirdest case most of us here have ever followed, it seems like common knowledge of how MSM butchers things all the time. They get facts wrong, words wrong, names, dates, places, etc. We all KNOW that, but in this case it seems, when 1 source uses 1 different word everyone's all "ah HA, the plot thickens!". No, no it doesn't. That was one source that used the wrong word.

If I had a dollar for every post that freaked out over KP's use of verbs, adjectives, tenses, pronouns and various other grammar, I could go Christmas shopping at some pretty high end stores. Shoot, I could pay for all y'all's shopping as well.

It's just so frustrating to see here at WS. I know some of you have said the same. I know the mods and admins and even Tricia herself has stepped in and said the same.

Done venting. Carry on.

Does anyone know the back story for the photo of Keith and Sherri in a private jet? tia!!

An article has been repeatedly posted here that the city of Redding is the 5th most dangerous in the country for women.

Not to mention there has been major national media attention on this case. I would hope everyone there is aware.

Evidently not.

Thank you for posting this clip with Pat Brown and Lisa Bloom. I thought it was a good quick watch.

It was interesting to hear the Criminal Profiler and the Defense Attorney/Victims' Advocate weigh-in on the sex trafficking theory and on Keith Papini making the media rounds to detail his wife's injuries and his and her ordeals.

Both Brown and Bloom concluded that what's been presented thus far in the case does not add up for them. I'm in the same place with this case.

I can't draw any conclusions before more confirmed evidence is available either. But, it's been really interesting reading and considering everybody's opinions and speculation.

Does anyone know if the 20/20 interview can be taped and posted on You Tube tonight? I am not tech savy, but was wondering if that is possible.

Yes. IMO, she is a major whack job.

I wouldn't go that far, but if she's the same profiler in that case, I'd be a bit reluctant to give much credence to what she's saying. But that's just me.

I'm going to back up to Day 1. KP didn't take the kids to daycare. So can we assume she did? Meaning she drove. But the Sheriff never described her car or asked anyone if they had seen it. Its always bugged me.

Could she have had a driving altercation with these women, been followed home? The Sheriff said she wasn't seen on any video. Not even dropping the kids off and coming home? Could they have had Trump stickers on the car or at the house? Or were words exchanged? Or they just didn't like the way she looked?

I think she was abducted, by strangers. I think it appears not to add up because this was so stupidly random that there are no logical explanations.

At some point they realized they had to kill her or let her die or let her go. I think they took a chance that they could let her go, 150 miles away and not get caught.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

IIRC, KP has said that when he came home, her car was there. But no kids and no wife. That's why he was concerned. Eventually he called day care, and the kids were still there.

Every time I read a passage you guys are translating from KP, I literally tear up. When he saw his sweet boy touching mommy's face on the picture... heart wrenching.

KP is a passionate person. He uses flowery descriptive words, because he feels them. They are life like and the only way he can almost put into words how he feels. It really hurts my feelings on his behalf when I read him getting belittled and torn apart for being human. For some people, nothing he says or does will ever be right or good enough. How sad for those people who just can't relate to the deep and passionate man that KP is.

If you're reading here KP, just know some of us are really proud of you, and we are pulling for your family to recover from this tragedy with as few scars as possible. This will be a lifetime of coping for SP, and the kids. Thank goodness you are strong enough to bear the burden. But don't resist counsel of your own. You too will need support.

Great post GigTu! My ❤️ breaks for him too. It is clear to me he is a victim, and I understand he doesn't seem as angry as he should be.

I think he's just so relieved to have his wife back. He's possibly struggling between feelings of anger, and feelings of gratefulness that the suspects brought her back alive.

This isn't a typical case. The suspect usually doesn't give the victim back in a situation like this. I'm sure his feelings are all over the place. At the moment justice doesn't seem to be his top priority. It seems he's trying to protect his wife's name. Maybe her image is something really important to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious what everyone's take is on two women driving around with masks on...or bananas that cover their eyes. The Sheriff never verified the "bag", and he was asked directly.

Just curious how she was never able to see more than eyebrows and hair at 2:00 in the afternoon.

Bolded by me. I imagine it would be very difficult to drive with bananas covering their eyes! :hilarious:

(sorry, I know that is probably a typo, I could not resist)

Especially after already being told he has compromised the investigation with the reveal about the branding.

I have many questions about this case from day 1. But right now, I really wonder why you would choose to antagonize LE when the perps are still out there and you need their protection more than ever.

Well there are like, a million and one things to take into consideration here. Aside from the fact that this is probably the weirdest case most of us here have ever followed, it seems like common knowledge of how MSM butchers things all the time. They get facts wrong, words wrong, names, dates, places, etc. We all KNOW that, but in this case it seems, when 1 source uses 1 different word everyone's all "ah HA, the plot thickens!". No, no it doesn't. That was one source that used the wrong word.

If I had a dollar for every post that freaked out over KP's use of verbs, adjectives, tenses, pronouns and various other grammar, I could go Christmas shopping at some pretty high end stores. Shoot, I could pay for all y'all's shopping as well.

It's just so frustrating to see here at WS. I know some of you have said the same. I know the mods and admins and even Tricia herself has stepped in and said the same.

Done venting. Carry on.

To be fair, a lot of new people seem to have signed up to WS just to discuss this one case. They may not have closely followed other cases before, and may not realise how the media works in these situations and may not be used to critically analysing MSM the way some experienced posters here are. I know that I have learned a lot about the media since joining up at WS and following the media coverage of different cases in depth.

Some have asked for a map of where SP was located. It is marked on the case map

Here is the link to the case map https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=15tisDgqd90qvDJhrK62Q4K3RM0Q&ll=38.73685713694674%2C-121.82027117241444&z=18

What is being referred to as a junk yard IMO is the drilling companies yard on the north west side of the junction of Cty Rd 17 and I5

Thanks, good information to know! The would mean that she went to that side of the interstate, and ALSO to the other side of the interstate to the church that we heard about, and after both of that, went to back to the interstate exchange... and comparing it to what the order of events that Keith described....

IIRC, KP has said that when he came home, her car was there. But no kids and no wife. That's why he was concerned. Eventually he called day care, and the kids were still there.
Thank you! Yes, I knew that.

I guess what I was trying to say was clear as mud. Not going to try and clarify. I was more or less thinking and typing.

I said three or four threads ago my hands were cold but I keep getting sucked back in and posting!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I think they know who did this - but I also think they don't want people to know who it is, for whatever reason.

KP is talking about everything but who did this. When someone is leaving out information when they are telling a story, I tend to wonder why.

Good thinking. I've had this hunch myself. They may not need the public's help because they already have their eyes on the prize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member