Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no use for Pat Brown.

Great post GigTu! My ❤️ breaks for him too. It is clear to me he is a victim, and I understand he doesn't seem as angry as he should be.

I think he's just so relieved to have his wife back. He's possibly struggling between feelings of anger, and feelings of gratefulness that the suspects brought her back alive.

This isn't a typical case. The suspect usually doesn't give the victim back in a situation like this. I'm sure his feelings are all over the place. At the moment justice doesn't seem to be his top priority. It seems he's trying to protect his wife's name. Maybe her image is something really important to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you and also feel that he's the type of husband who has always taken care of and protected his wife and I can imagine that he is riddled with guilt that he was unable to protect SP from these vicious people. I think his speaking out is a way to make up for not being there to protect her and to clear up the horrible claims that are circulating about this case.

I'm so tossed about this case! I go back and forth between the unknown stranger abduction to known abduction. I do find it interesting that all we've had since the Sheriff's last presser is leaks from 20/20...no updates or interviews from either party. I wonder if LE has the access to Sherri that they did have.

It's late here, so I'm headed to bed. I hope the thread stays open during 20/20 so you all can keep me in the loop and I can read what I missed in the morning! Hoping for some clarity and answers! Good night, all! :)

Oh no! Y'all opened the thread when I'm hosting a Christmas Party at my home!!! You know I'm a die hard when I peek in just to check....it's a sickness! I'll try to catch up here later. ;)

You poor thing!

I wouldn't go that far, but if she's the same profiler in that case, I'd be a bit reluctant to give much credence to what she's saying. But that's just me.

She IS the same profiler who says she doesn't think Todd Kohlhepp killed the Superbike victims. I don't find her credible since that analysis. JMO.

Good thinking. I've had this hunch myself. They may not need the public's help because they already have their eyes on the prize.

Keith could be satisfied that everything that could be done is being done. LE has devoted all available resources to the case. The description of the abductors, limited as it is, has been disseminated. The case has gotten national attention. If he were to compare this to other missing persons cases, he'd probably realize he and his family have been privileged with the kind of assistance other people could only dream of.

Today LE said a hoax can't be ruled out:
“I don’t know if the words ‘ruled out’ can be used,” a spokeswoman for the Shasta County sheriff’s office told The Huffington Post on Friday, when asked if authorities suspected a hoax.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...alleged-abduction_us_5841f882e4b0c68e0480eb9f

Unnamed spokeswomen??? Really... if a news outlet is going to quote someone then they should at least get the name of the person especially if person is claiming to be a spokesperson for LE.

Same goes for what KP is being reporting to have said in all these various articles. I only trust what has actual quotation marks. Everything else is just the reporters words.

If someone at DID say that he would not rule out a hoax, I sure can't. But Huffpo has been known to take liberties, Imo.

I hate that term and wish they had never used it. Who's to say what a "supermom" is or isn't? Seems like when that term is thrown around, the person in question is always white and pretty and middle to upper-middle class, like no woman in any other demographic can possibly be a supermom.

I disagree. Two of the 'supermoms' I know of are Asian. Their kids are straight A's. ... taking all AP classes, super polite, doing all of the extracurriculars...

The biggest 'supermom' when my kids were in school was a black mother, who was head of the PTA, volunteered for everything, had 3 gorgeous immaculately dressed kids, who were amazing, great grades, super friendly, wonderful family.

I'm so tossed about this case! I go back and forth between the unknown stranger abduction to known abduction. I do find it interesting that all we've had since the Sheriff's last presser is leaks from 20/20...no updates or interviews from either party. I wonder if LE has the access to Sherri that they did have.

The sheriff said he'd be giving no more interviews or press conferences until he had substantial new info to share.

I have many questions about this case from day 1. But right now, I really wonder why you would choose to antagonize LE when the perps are still out there and you need their protection more than ever.

The rift between LE and KP is troublesome, I agree. They seem to have parted ways when the sheriff likened SP's injuries to a sprained ankle in the face of a social media storm of negativity toward SP. The sheriff, in his own mind, had good reasons for doing that, I am sure. The spokeswoman's quote today in Huffpo, not ruling out a hoax, is going to continue to fuel the rift.

Unnamed spokeswomen??? Really... if a news outlet is going to quote someone then they should at least get the name of the person especially if person is claiming to be a spokesperson for LE.

Same goes for what KP is being reporting to have said in all these various articles. I only trust what has actual quotation marks. Everything else is just the reporters words.

Is Huffington Post even considered MSM?

She IS the same profiler who says she doesn't think Todd Kohlhepp killed the Superbike victims. I don't find her credible since that analysis. JMO.

Her blog rants on that case just seem so unprofessional. Like you, I think she's damaged her credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova